Teacher : Broken Laptop

Camp Oooh La La And Make Over

Teacher's Pov 

" After that I did what no one not even my friends and relatives would expect I kissed Taeyeon ."

Wait WHAT???

She kissed who ??

Next chapter 

Before I could read I mean grade the next one my laptop broke down on me. 

WHAT NOOOOOO

I groan now I have to get a new one .Wait I have my ipad ! I then took it out only to realize that the story was on the USB drive .

Now I'll never find out what happens next I mean finish grading the story...


Next Day 

Aurthor's Pov 

Ms.Jung 

Ms.Hwang 

Ms.Lee 

" Yes teacher ." The girls said 

" Email me your story the USB didn't work on my laptop." The teacher said 

" Whatever" The girls said 

Two days passed the teacher still hadn't gotten the email with the file .

After class

" Ms.Jung ,Ms.Hwang ,Ms.Lee ." The teacher said 

" What is it now ?" They asked 

" You girls havent emailed me the file yet .Do you girls want to pass and graduate or not ?" the teacher said 

" FIne ." Tiffany got up and looked for the closest laptop she could find.

" There's one in the back row ." Tiffany said 

" Got it ." Sunny said taking it without asking 

" Now where did I put the USB .." Jessica said 

" Oh here found it ." She said as she takes it out of her bag.

Jessica then took the file and emailed it to the teacher .

" There happy now ?" Jessica said 

" Thx for the laptop ." Tiffany said with a smile.

" Can we go now ?" Sunny asked 

" Yes you can ." The teacher said 

As soon as they left the teacher quickly went on her ipad and downloaded the file .

 


Hey Everyone Winheart99 here 😊 I'm really sorry for not updating this story in so long . It's been a hectic month for me . With testing and major assignments due . Also with the news about Jessica I was really sad and upset for a while 😔 But I'm still a Sone and will forever support them no matter what . There's also been a lot of bashing lately on the members IG 's but now there's lots of supportive messages which is good as well . We dont know the whole story and we shouldn't blame the members .The truth will show itself soon and hopefully everything will turn into a postive way . As for the news about Luhan it's sad to see him leave but I hope everything will turn out good for him .forever support Exo and forever support Snsd 💕❤️💕. 2014 is turning to be a bad year for kpop 😪 . As for this story as I was looking through it I realized there were something's that were missing and I decided to revramp it a bit . But it's taking longer than I thought it would 😅 again I'm really sorry about that   please don't unsubscribe but if u do then I understand .