An unpleasant Pop Quiz For All

Camp Oooh La La And Make Over

 


Since that day both Beauty and Handsome cabin have both been bad moods . The Beauties kept crying night after night while the Handsomes  been having ached hearts as they struggle to pretend not to notice their exlover's pain.

" Come on let's go it's time for class ." Sunny said 

" Are you sure you run class ? you two can stay if you want..." Sunny said

" It's ok we're suppose to help  run class we can't just leave Seohyun do all the work." Tiffany said

" Tiff's right , its not settting a good example ." Jessica said

" Lets go ."

Soon after that everyone had all gathered up for today's theater class. Tiffany had taken roll and Jessica was about the begin the intro.

" Ok first things first we would like to adpologize for the mishap that happened the other day.Hopefully it won't happen again ." Jessica said 

" Now for today's activity Seohyun will explain the instructions ." Jessica said 

Then when Seohyun came out everyone's jaws dropped .

Her card

Bad girl , trash talk & unique


Seohyun's POV

When I got the card I was calm yet panicking at the sametime I wanted to do well . At first I was worried if I could pull it off but then I remembered something that Narsha unnie had once during class I smiled and got ready . I quickly went back to Yuri unnie's cabin and with her permission of course I asked her if I could borrow some of her clothes . For a more good effect I borrowed some of Tiffany Unnie's make up .

" Hmm this seems good." I quickly went back to the changing room at the back of the theater cabin and changed .Soon after that Tiffany unnie had taken roll and Jessica unnie had began the introduction .

Before I went out Yoona came by .

" Yongie " I said still embarrassed calling her that .

" Hey Hyunie good luck if you get nervous just look at me and pretend that it's just you and me alone ." She said with a smile .

" How are the other's ?"  I asked

" Not good , Yuri unnie is back to her old ways except is worse than ever and Taeyeon unnie is getting out of control."

They both sigh

" Don't worry it will be ok ." She said

I smiled back she hugged me and Kissed me before I went .

I hope so ..."


Aurthor's POV

As Seohyun was walking to the front all eyes were on her .

" She borrowed my-"

First Seohyun started with a obvious fake smile.

The students were still talking while she was up she didn't mind but instead she pretended to get annoyed . Behind her was a yard stick and a chalk board. She took the yard stick and slammed it to the board so hard that everyone was shocked by the noise . That was actually one of the things that her and Yoona had in common they were both strong despite their looks.

" Everyone please stay silent before I get annoyed ." She said with short smile along in a cold tone .

" That tone of voice where have I heard that before ?" Sooyoung wondered

" De " Everyone said softly

" Good for today there is a pop quiz ." She said

Everyone groan " Quite !" She yelled with a scary expression on her face.

" Where have I seen  this before ?" Jessica woundered

" For today's quiz it will be an oral . Each of you will get a script and you will start from there everyone will be doing the same act ." Seohyun said

" Understoood ?" Cold tone

" I'm waiting ." Seohyun said in a  cold tone as she taps her black boots in a dramatic way

" De ." Everyone said nodding their heads.

" The act that you will be showing is about  two people  who are both in love with one another . The  boy tries to convince the girl  that he does not like her in that way and only thinks of her as a friend or sister . While the girl who has been head over heels for the boy  will  be  heart broken as she hears  her love one's words . " Seohyun said as she expresses the girl's emotions  by using body movements . Such as placing her hands together and placing them near her cheek while skipping and turning around .

 " A sad and  a dramatic act   but. It  will do ."

" Now for some examples for what to do and what not to do ." She said

She looked around for a minute . " Kim Taeyeon come up your up first ." Seohyun said

Taeyeon looked at her  sighed and got up.Seohyun went up to her .

" Thank you unnie ~" She said in her normal voice

" The things I do for you Seo ." Taeyeon said

After that Seohyun asked Taeyeon to stand at one spot the she picked another person.

" Anyone would like to volenteer  ?" Seohyun said

" I would like to go ." A voice said

Taeyeon was about to protest....

But Tiffany went up before Taeyeon could say anything . She handed them the script and told them to begin.Just before they started Seohyun stopped them .

" Ms. Kim before you start stand still and straighten your poster." Seohyun said

" Ok " Taeyeon said listening to her friend

" Now begin." Seohyun said

" Ms. Hwang stop putting make - up on your skin is going to get sick from that ." Seohyun said in a scolding tone.

" Sorry " She said while putting away the make up.

" Now begin ." Seohyun said

Taeyeon: I'm sorry but I can't ( serious tone )

Tiffany : But why not ~ ( whining tone )

Taeyeon: It's because I'm in love with someone else not you ,I only think of you as a friend .

Tiffany : Your lying to me.

Taeyeon : I'm not lying  . ( She sigh ) Look I'm doing what's best for you here can't you see . Your better off with someone else . 

Tiffany : You said I was special to you.

Taeyeon : I know I did but only as a sister nothing more . 

Tiffany : I HATE YOU ! ( while crying ) 

Taeyeon : I'm sorry please just forget me and fine someone who will love and cherish you .

Tiffany : How can I when your the one I'm in love with .

Tiffany then started to cry for real .

Taeyeon wanted to comfrot her but how ?? Instead she signaled Sunny to help her out.

" Im sorry " She whispered

" Cut ." Seohyun said

" That was very lovely thank you ." She said

" This is what an good performance looks like keep it in mind and don't mess up ." Seohyun said in a cold tone .

" Last example ." She said

Taeyeon was going to sit down but she couldn't stand it so she decided to leave.

" Ms.Kim where do you think your going ?" Seohyun asked in  character

" I need to leave ." Taeyeon said

Seohyun could sense the saddness in her unnie's eyes so she nodded and Taeyeon was allowed to leave.

Seohyun drew from the hat this time .

Sigh

She was going to redraw but Yuri stoped her.

" It's ok Seohyun ." Yuri said

" Kwon Yuri  and Jessica Jung up to the front ." She said with worry

Yuri and Jessica looked at one another and walked up .Seohyun handed them the scripts .

" Ok just a quick a reminder you have to do exactly what the script tells you to Taeyeon and Tiffany did an excellent job in showing that ." Seohyun said

" Begin ."

Yuri : I'm sorry but I can't . ( Trying to look Jessica in the eye )

Jessica : But why not ( trying  not to cry)

Yuri then tried to compose herself

Yuri : It's because-

" Stop " Seohyun said as she couldn't stand it anymore

" Go back to your seats ."

Before they could say a word. Seohyun cut themselves off with a glare .

" De" They both said

" Seriously where have I seen this before ?" Sunny thought

Seohyun sigh  " Well  I  can be sure that  you can see the difference between the examples  ."

" Taeyeon and Tiffany were both right on track  with their  voice , tone as well as with their emotions . Taeyeon showed an  excelent  example of a serious  to a softer tone . While Tiffany did a great job in  acting as a girl who had a broken girl . "

" Meanwhile with Ms. Kwon and Jung here they had barley started  with their act but they didn't finish . "

" Why ?"

" Because Ms. Kwon along with Ms. Jung both failed to go into character .Even though the act was short I can tell the mistakes that they both made ."

"Ms. Kwon you were suppose to look at Ms. Jung's eyes not her chest ."

Yuri's face turn red so did Jessica's.

" And your tone was not serious it was a tone of saddness and miseary."

Yuri's head went down .

" Ms. Jung you seemedto be out of shape recently please take care of your health.

" De " Jessica said

Seohyun then went over to Sooyoung  who was secretly eating  an slice of  meat pizza

" Ms. Choi if you keep eating like that your going to die  ." Seohuyn said in a calm and cold tone .

" No I'm not ." Sooyoung said 

" Well if you keep stuffing it into your mouth like that then you will ." Seohyun 

Seohyun then took out her hand signaling Sooyoung to hand over the box to her . Sooyoung got the signal and handed it over to her friend / teacher . After handing Seohyun the box she took it and threw it into the trash.

" My food ~" Sooyoung said 

Before she went back to the front

" And Ms. Choi please clean yourself up you look like a person who wasn't raised with proper when it came to eating manners."

" Yes Mame ." Sooyoung said

" Bunny come with me ."

" Ms. Lee sit down your not going with her . The last time I saw you two in the bathroom together you both were having a make out session for an hour ." Seohyun said out loud

Soosun both turned red Sunny stayed in her seat while Sooyoung walked to the bathroom alone .

Even though Seohyun wasn't in a good mood to teach she stayed composed.

Slowly one by one before Seohyun had noticed it she practically scolded and nagged all of her cabin members and friends in front of the whole class. The time seemed to gone by slowly but as for Seohyun the time seemed to have gone by fast . The quiz were all going on during the time begin some students complained about their partners. Seohyun then agrued back by saying that it was the student's fault for picking the wrong partner .Before she new it class was over but she wouldn't let the class go sadly instead she kept on telling the others to go up .

Students then started complaining .

" Quite all of you !" Seohyun said in a cold / annoyed voice .

Everyone stopped and froze .

" Seohyun." Sunny said

" Yoona can you -"

" I need to go check on those two ." Sunny said

" Tell Seohyun to keep an eye on Hwang and Jung."

" I will ." Yoona said

Before Seohyun could say one word she was cut off from a kiss .

Quickly Jessica went up and dismissed the class .

" Yongie ~ " Seohyun pouted

" What ? There was no way of ending class without doing this ." Yoona said with a smile .

" You did a great job Hyunie ."

Seohyun then noticed that both Jeti were heading somewhere .

" Unnies where are you guys going ?" She asked

" Don't please ." Yoona said with pleading eyes.

" We're not going anywhere ." They both said

Yeah right my eyes don't lie unnies Yoonhyun thought.

" And by the way Seo what was your card anyway ?" Tiffany asked trying to change the subject

Seohyun showed them the card . " Awww luckily I would have totally done well if I had that card !" Jessica said

" Well for you it would be  but it not for me .But remember what Narsha Unnie once  told us in class ? If you ever have trouble with any role you could always make it your own ."

" So I did ."

" The cold glare / yelling was from watching Jessica Unnie ."

" the cold tone was from Taeyeon Unnie ."

" And the bad girl / trash talking look was from watch both Yuri Unnie , Taeyeon Unnie and Jessica Unnie ." Seohyun said innocently .

" How is she so sweet yet a bit scary at the same time ." They all thought

" Sigh and most of all she did what Seohyun does best and that is scolding and nagging us ." Jessica said sighing

" Not to mention that memory of hers ." Tiffany said

" Yeah but she didn't have to do it infront of the whole class ." Sooyoung said olivously still upset about her pizza .

" I'm sorry Unnie ." Seohyun said

" I can't stay mad at you other wise Yoona will kill me ."

" But seriously Unnie you need to stop eating like that your gonna get sick ." Seohyun said

" I know , I know ." Sooyoung said

 


On the other side

" Yul you need to stop this ." Sunny begged

" You and Taeyeon need to stop this , your both suffering too much already ." She said again

" No we're find we just need time ." Yuri said

" Yul's right we'll get over it soon." Taeyeon said

" is't not that easy guys." Sunny said

As both Taeri were talking to Sunny they noticed Jeti along with the others walking by.Their eyes meant

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" We Know , We know..." They both said as they stared from a distance