Ooh La La

Camp Oooh La La And Make Over

                   Tiffany 

Ooh La-La, ooh what a feeling
Ooh La-La, the clouds are smiling

Back when Taeny had just got back together . 

" Hello morning sun are you ever so bright ~ " She said 

" Yes it is bright " Seohyun said while trying to cover her eyes from the bright sun . 

" and hot too ." Jessica complaining

" Hello clouds " She also said using her eye smiles 

" How are you so loud and happy at this time of weather ??" Jessica asked 

" I don't know normally I would groan about the hot weather but today I'm not ." Tiffany said with a smile 

" Yah stop that " Jessica said back 

It's not even that hot  " Sunny said 

" Hwang you're just like that because you and Taeyeon got back together and now you're all lovely and sweet ." 

" Am I right ?" 

" No.."

" Then how would explain why we're in a shop eating hot soup in the middle of summer  . When we're suppose to be at home eating sundaes ." 

" ..."

" Well TaeTae said she wanted hot soup and she got sick from the last 2 large sundaes she had.." Tiffany answered back .

Sigh 

" FANY~ " a voice said softly 

" Yes Tae-"

Kiss 

" Warm " Taeyeon said with a smile 

" The weather is really nice today don't you think ? "

" Yeah.." Tiffany said with a blushing face 

" Fany stop getting so red ~ " Taeyeon said with a pout 

To which all girls sitting on the table has shocked faces . 

Tiffany giggled 

Ever since Tiffany had gotten Taeyeon back in her life . She's been having great days of joy from smiling from her eyes and mouth  to her ears and curling up her hands due to Taeyeon's cuteness overload . Laughter from Taeyeon's cheesy jokes and pick up lines . Hugs filled with warmth and love given at night and kisses of love to which she didn't mind at all . 

---------

                     Taeyeon 

Once a upon time there lived a girl who was abused by her stepsisters and stepmother.
 
For as long as Taeyeon can remember ever since she was little she was always looked down upon by her father . Everything she wanted to do such as art . Her father having a mind of only business and money would always said no and told her she was not allowed to do those things . 
Her mother on the other hand was gentle and strong willed yet as brave as she was the women always fell for her father's hand . Taeyeon and her sister on the other hand didn't seem to understand what their mother saw in father . But her mother always said 
 
" When it comes to love not much makes sense anymore . Logic and fact does not tell you how to feel and act on your emotions . When you're in love with someone you just have to accept their bad habits as they are , and hope that in due time they'll fix it on their own . You simply just have to help them find the answer they need . " Her mother said 
 
" I don't get it "little  Hyoyeon said 
 
" I don't get it either Omma ~ what does that mean ?" Little Taeyeon asked with a cute pout .
 
" You my daughters will understand someday ." Their mother said 
 
As both grew up Hyoyeon had made friends with Nicole at school . While  Taeyeon was left alone because she just liked being alone . For that reason the kids at school made fun of her . She told herself that she didn't need friends except Sooyoung course she was a different case .
 
At times she's didn't want to go home since she knew her father might force her to so something she didn't want to do . 
 
Her father wanted her to learn business she wanted to do art .Two days later she started reading books on business and law . 
 
Her father wanted her to do sports she wanted to take musical lessons like her mother did when she was a child . After that she signed up for the tennis team. 
 
Every day and night Taeyeon spent her days obeying under her father's words and his harsh treatment. 
 
Later on she had grown to have a different light. She didn't believe in love anymore as her mother had told her . She began to do the opposite at school she would cause trouble just for the heck of it . She'll scare off most students with her cold glares an disobey teachers by talking back at them .
 
Her father of course angry but did have time to deal with her . Instead he sent her to a camp for the summer but that didn't work . He had to resort into sending her overseas for schooling . 
 
But once Taeyeon got to Japan she was happy to where she didn't have to see her father again . Of course she'll miss her mother , Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and her annoying cousin Yuri with her sister Yoona . Yet they'll come and visit .
 
Two years later at the same camp she  met someone who had changed her way of thinking . A person who had changed her heart . 
 

" Hi my name is Kim Taeyeon ." Taeyeon said waving her hand

" And you are ...?" She asked

" My nammmee is Tiiiffany " The girl said back 

--------

                   Yoona 

She had a nice heart & name, Cinderella

 
A long time ago Yoona remembered at time where she met a special someone . 
 
It was after she found out that her crush had was caught kissing some girl behind the gymnasium. She was walking down the hall where she saw a bunch of guys picking on some girl in between the lockers . 
 
Yoona couldn't remember her name well but she remembered that the girl was very kind to others . Or so she heard from the other students .
 
" Hey what are you guys think you're doing ?" Should have been what she should have said but instead since she was in sort of a bad mood. She took the mop from the janitor's room and started to whack everyone of them with the dirty mop.
 
" Yah !" 
 
" Eww what is this ?"
 
" Don't know I think it's from that girl who threw up during Gym today ." Yoona said 
 
" Is something wrong ?" She asked 
 
" You are -"
 
" Kwon Yoona it's nice to meet you ." She said with a smile 
 
" Aren't you related to "
 
" Yes Kwon Yuri is my older sister "
 
" What about it ?" 
 
" Oh did I mention that  girl happens to be Kim Taeyeon's  younger sister ?" Yoona said lying through her teeth .
 
With hearing that name the guys suddenly apologized to the girl and left. 
 
" You didn't have to do that " The girl said 
" And why would I not ?" Yoona replied back 
 
" You don't even know me and plus you're Kwon Yoona " 
 
" Me being me doesn't have to do with anything ." Yoona said with a smile .
 
Yoona then looks at her watch 
 
" Hey it's already lunch time mind sitting with me and Taeyeon Unnie ?" Yoona asked 
 
The girl just looked at her 
 
" Oh come on Taeyeon Unnie is actually really nice and I'm actually a really cool person." Yoona said with a smile 
 
" You're weird " The girl commented 
 
" Yah what does that suppose to mean ?" Yoona complain
 
" So are you gonna eat with me or not ?"
 
" Sure why not "
 
" Oh yeah what's your name again I seemed to have forgotten it .."
 
" It's Seohyun " The girl said 
 
 
" Seohyun "
 
" Why that's a beautiful name "
 
" Thank you " The girl replied with a blush 
 
" Come on Hyunie all the good food is going to be gone if we're late ."
 
" Hyunie ??"
 
" I'm going to call you that by the way " 
 
" Hyunie "
 
" Adorable isn't it ?" 
 
Yoona flashed a smile and so did Seohyun. Together  they walked down to the cafeteria hand in hand .
 --------
                     Sunny 

One day she was walking around in the ball

 
It was almost three years ago in the middle of a ballroom dance. Where Sunny suddenly spotted some girl near the buffet. Everyone was all on the dance floor so she founded it strange that there was still someone left sitting well getting food for that matter . 
 
As it turns out the girl was there the whole time the ball started . She wondered if she just wanted to eat why not just stay at home ? Why go through all the trouble picking out the right dress , the right pair of shoes etc...
 
All the answered Sunny wanted to know was about to be answered .
 
" Hey you " She said 
 
" Ummm hi ?" The girl said in a awkward tone .
 
" What do you think you're doing ?" 
Sunny asked 
 
" Eating food to live like any normal human being ." The girl answered back 
 
 " Don't state the obvious . What I meant was what do you think you're doing at a ball without dancing ?" She questioned
 
" Ummm you're not dancing either "
The girl replied 
 
" Well I was until-"
 
" Yah why do I have to explain to you ?"
 
" I don't know , but this might sound rude but can you leave ? you're disturbing me with your shorted height ." The girl said 
 
" Yah did you just call me short !? "
Sunny yelled 
 
" Yeah I think so , something wrong with that shorty ?" The girl said 
 
" Well you're short too ! " Sunny said with much confidence.The girl then decides to stand up from her chair leaving her food undone .
 
 
" No I'm taller than you " 
----------
                    Seohyun
  She met the prince and fell in love at first sight.
 
It was like in any fairy tale where the princess would always meet a prince  and fall for the prince . Seohyun being the princess was known to be a innocent beauty with good manners and good grades . In the morning as she passes the hallway she noticed a person who was walking right past her. There was a warm feeling that Seohyun had felt in her heart . Was it love at first slight ? She thought .  Seohyun wanted to get more of a clear look but that person had already disappeared. A frown was upon her face as later on in the afternoon she found herself in danger of being cornered by unwanted guests. She didn't like unwanted guests it made her felt uncomfortable especially if it's between the lockers . 
As Seohyun had thought the end was near a person had came to her rescue. The warm feeling she had felt in the morning had suddenly came back to her . 
It was the same person who she in her mind called that person her prince .
 
The same one who grabbed her heart at a love at first slight . 
 
----------
                      Yuri
 looking around 
 
For the longest time Yuri had always a habit of looking around.
 
Looking around for what ?
 
Well looking around for something to cherish. Even though Yuri was known to be a trouble maker she had a heart . She wasn't always like this before she dreamed of all the things that any normal person would dream of having friends , family, finding that one person to  falling in love with and cherish . 
She had searched many times for that one special someone but had failed many times. 
Some dated her for popularity 
Some for money 
Some who just wanted to play around
She got tired of looking around and wanted to give up .
But when she arrived to a place called Camp Ooh LaLa 
The minute her foot stood out of the car and into camp grounds . 
 
She felt a pang in her heart that looking around at one more stop  
will change her wether good or bad . 
 
It might just give her the answer she needed . 
 
---------
                 Seohyun
 a handsome prince
It had been over 6 months since she had gotten to know a name called Kwon Im Yoona . 
The gal was truly strange to Seohyun the gal would come to school dressed all weirdly and act strangely around others .
 
" Is this person ok ? Or has she lost it ??"
yet there was a charm that Seohyun had found in  Yoona . 
There were times where she'll feel strange around Yoona . 
 When they held hands running away from the rain Seohyun  smiled .
Or when Yoona comforts her when she's sad or upset by holding her hand softly Seohyun then feels her heart banging like mad .
 
She then starts to look  at Yoona a bit differently . At school she found out that they had most classes together . 
During math as she takes her notes on formulas and how they're used . Once done writing she would always turn to Yoona's direction and stares at her long brown hair . It was soft as she had felt it brush on her shoulders once when she wore a short sleeve dress to a gathering with some friends she made along with Yoona . 
Then during English after a long chapter lesson on grammar she would stare at Yoona's expressions .Starting with the way she smiles when greeting fellow classmates . The way she talks when she practices her English speaking skills with her friend Nicole. 
Seohyun spent most of her school days learning having sleepless nights doing homework or studying for tests . Yet despite those things she always managed to find  the time for Kwon Im  Yoona . 
" Something wrong ?"  Yoona asked 
" Oh it's nothing " Seohyun relied 
 
" What are you doing here ?" Seohyun asked 
 
" What does it look like I'm doing ? I'm eating lunch with my Hyunie " She said 
 
" What makes you think I'll let you sit here ? And would you stop calling me that I don't belong to anyone except for being my parents daughter . " Seohyun said 
 
" Well now you are " Yoona said with a smile 
 
Seohyun sigh 
 
" You're giving off a odd atmosphere with my studying can you please leave this table and sit somewhere else ? " Seohyun asked 
 
" Only if I can court you " Yoona said 
 
Seohyun just looked at her weirdly 
 
" You're kidding right ? You're really strange Kwon Im Yoona . But as of now I don't have any plans of letting you courting me or letting you doing anything with me . " Seohyun said 
 
" Then I won't leave " Yoona said as she sat firmly on the seat . 
 
" Then I will , have fun and have a good rest of your day ." 
 
Seohyun then bowed and walked away .Seohyun then looked back and saw Yoona sitting there will a pout on her face .
 
" Cute " She thought in her mind did she just think that ? 
She then decided to go back 
 
" teacher said I can't go outside to the court yard today . So I'm stuck with you ." Seohyun said 
 
She then saw Yoona's sad pout turn into a big alligator smile .
 
Seohyun then realized that not only was Yoona a prince but a handsome prince she was indeed. 
 ---------
                      Jessica
 I'm the princess, everyone is congratulating us

 

" Congratulations "
 
" Seriously !? " Krystal exclaimed 
 
" Yes seriously " Jessica said back with a laugh 
 
" You're not leaving me right ?" Krystal said with tears 
 
" No of course not !" Jessica answered back with a hug. Krystal then pulled out .
 
" Good that means I can stay with you " Krystal said with a smile 
 
" Yah Soojung "
 
" What ? "
 
" You know I love you Sooyeon Unnie ~ " She said with her hand making  a heart shape .
 
"..."
 
" Something wrong my love ?" A voice said softly 
 
" Oh it's nothing Seobang " Jessica said 
 
" There's something you're not telling me ." 
 
" I have nothing to talk about " Jessica said back 
 
" Yeah right "
 
" Tell me "
 
" I have nothing to say Seobang " 
 
" Or else "
 
" Or else what ?" Jessica said with a glare 
 
Yuri smirked 
 
Jessica didn't like that look on Yuri's face .
 
" I'll TICKLE YOU !" Yuri exclaimed as she grabbed Jessica by the waist and started tickling her . 
Jessica being very ticklish didn't like it one bit .Though she started to burst out in laughter . 
 
" Yah!"
"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA" 
 
" Now you will you tell me ?" 
 
" I TOLD YOU FOR THE LAST TIME ITS NOTHING SEO-"
 
Yuri cuts her off with a kiss 
 
" bang~" Jessica said with a softer voice 
 
Later at night 
 
" Seobang " Jessica called 
 
" Ummm?" Yuri answered 
 
" Are you real ?" Jessica asked 
 
" What kinda question is that ? Of course I'm real ." Yuri answered 
 
" Well there are times when I wonder if this was all just a dream . People congratulating us over and over . You being here loving me , laying next to me . It's like I'm a princess in a fairytale . " Jessica said 
 
Yuri then took Jessica's hand and placed it to where her heart was located . 
" You feel this ?" Yuri asked 
 
" Feel what ?" Jessica answered back 
 
" My heart of course . Every time you're near me my heart beats fast and rapidly " Yuri said 
 
" Is that a good thing ? It sounds more like you're having heart problems ." Jessica said back 
 
" Yah " 
 
" What I'm trying to say is that I'm here aren't I ?" 
 
" If you are ever doubting me being right next to you . "
 
" You can always feel my heart beating for one person and that is you my love my sweet princess ~ " Yuri said as she kisses Jessica on the cheek . 
 
" Chessy much " Jessica said as she cuddled into Yuri's arms . 
 
" You're the one who brought it up " Yuri said as she gladly accepts her love's warm body . 
--------
           Sooyoung & Tiffany 

Ooh La La although I am young ,

I still am don't I Bunny ?

Despite how old I am should be acting more mature then  I used to but I don't . 
I use to choose food over a lot of things but now instead of having thoughts of food  my thoughts are now full of you . 
From 

Then I met you at the ball 

This girl she maybe a bit annoying but she seems interesting Sooyoung thought to herself.  " What's your name ?" Sooyoung asked 

 " The names Sunny " She answered as she walked away. 

" Hmmm she's a bit cute I suppose " Sooyoung said as she takes a spoon of rice . 

" Who are you talking about ?" Taeyeon who happened to be at that ball as well asked .

" That girl over there " Sooyoung pointed 

" You mean Sunkyu ??" Taeyeon answered 

" Sunkyu ?? I thought her name was Sunny ..." 

" Her real name is Sunkyu but she prefers people to call her Sunny " Taeyeon answered 

" Is that so eh .." 

" Have you taken a liking to my cousin I assume ?" Taeyeon said again 

" Possibly " Sooyoung answered back 

" Why are you here Taengoo ?" Sooyoung asked 

" It's not like you to out in public my friend " 

" My old man forced me to go wanted me to socialize more with our classmates ." 

" And who said we became friends ?"

" Since the day you brought me food "

"..." 

" Sigh "

" I wanna see her again " Sooyoung declared 

" There's something about her that interests me "

" Well she can cook so maybe you have a eye for chefs " Taeyeon said 

" No that's not it more like its something else " Sooyoung answered 

" Can you do it ?" Sooyoung asked 

" I can make that arranged " Taeyeon said with a smile 

Before I knew it 

You became the one who  always wiped off the stains off my mouth.

I'm already 25 and yet I sill make messes when I eat.

Helping me in school even when you have your own pile of work to do.

Always making time for me .
 Letting me sit on your lap even though I'm a head taller than you.
 
Giving me warm hugs and kisses that's better than food 
 
You made my life more interesting than food I suppose 
 
And that is why 
 

I believe in your existence.  

 Your existence brings people warmth 
Taeyeon-ah . Don't believe to any of the nonsense that people say . They don't know the real you . To me you're a good person at heart the one I fell for at first slight .You're adorable and more loving than anyone I've met and believe it TaeTae .  You always cared for me and protected me " for my own good " you say and yet you don't have to carry that burden alone Yuri too. You both have ( Yuri's glare )  Sica- I mean Jessica and I are here with you . Your friends and loved ones  are with you all the way . You know that there's only one Kim Taeyeon in my heart <3 

 
" I love you Fany-ah " Taeyeon said 
 
" And I love you "
     
My one and only prince
 ---------

Hyoyeon & Jessica 

Ooh La-La I want to become your princess
" So is that a yes then ?" Yuri asked 
" Yuri-ah why do you keep asking me this ?"
" You already know my answer Yuri-ah "
" Hey what did I say about calling me that .." Yuri complained with a pout
Jessica smiled  " You're so cute when you pout Yuri-ah "
" Yah ~" 
Jessica leans in for a kiss
" Hey~"
Jessica smiles again 
" You are going to be my princess right ? aren't you "She said with a pout 
" Sigh "
" Hey what's with that sigh ?" Yuri asked
Again Jessica leans in for a kiss 
" What do you think Seobang ?"
" I love you "
" I love you too"
" Seobang "
" Shouldn't I be the princess ?" Nicole said softly 
" Well you can be after I'm done " Hyoyeon answered back 
" And what would your reason be for that ?" Nicole askd 
" What makes you think I have a reason .." Hyoyeon said calmly
" Kim Hyoyeon you know I don't like it when you keep secrets from me "
" Now spill"
" You're taking this princess thing way too seriously "
" That's because you spoil me too much "
" My dear wife "
" That maybe true but "
I want to become a princess that is right for you
" If I want to take care of a princess I must become one " Hyoyeon said proudly
" Did Yuri put you up to this ?"
" No of course not "
"I saw in one of Yuri's planner "
" You're so silly yet sweet you know that " Nicole said 
"It runs in the family "
Yes Ooh La-La
---------
​Jessica 
 This warmth 
Ooh la-la, ooh what a feeling
----------
Tiffany
 
Do you remember always
one
" Hi I'm Kim Taeyeon , it's nice to met you "Taeyeon greeted with a smile 
" It's nice to meet you too , I'm Tiffany Hwang " Tiffnay said shyly 
two
" Hello earth to Tiffany ??" Taeyeon said as she tried to get Tiffany's attention 
, three two
" Huh "
" I was wondering since you're not doing anything if you would like to catch a moive with me ?" Taeyeon asked 
"..."
" Hello earth to Tiffany ??"
, four two
" Of course I would to " Tiffany answered 
Taeyeon smiled getting Tiffany a bit distracted 
" Hello earth to Tiffany ??"
" Come on let get going we'e going to be late for the movie "
matching the line
----------
Sooyoung 
The nice dwarfs and happy Snow White walking
While Sooyoung and her friends taeyeon along with her sister Hyoyeon were walking down the school hallway Sooyoung happened to notice a certain Bunny walking this way .
" Sunkyu !"  Taeyeon said loudly 
"  Yah Kim Taeyeon !" Sunny yelled back 
"  Hi Bunny " Sooyoung said
" Well that came out of no where " Hyoyeon said 
" Oh it's you " Sunny said
" What do you want  ?" Sunny asked 
" Ummm you be my Bunny ?" Sooyoung said coming out of no where 
" Wait what !??"
 ----------------
Hyoyeon 
When she eats a poisoned apple and is near death
During lunch time 
" hey is that girl ok ?" 
" She looks awfully blue " 
" Hey she's chocking !" 
Hyoyeon quickly ran over to help out the girl 
She warped her arms around the girl's waist and did the normal prodcure 
" 1"
"2"
"3"
There was a sign of relief 
" Are you ok ?" Hyoyeon asked 
" yeh I am,  thank you for saving me I own you one Hyoyeon "
" ....wait I know that voice "
" Nicole, what are you doing here !??"
" Visiting my girlfreind of course"
Nicole said with a smile 
---------------
Jessica
It was late at night with Jessica sleeping soundly in her room lying peacefully on her bed covered in her warm blanket . She dreamed of a 
A prince on a white horse 
The prince gets down from it's horse and comes down over to the sleeping princess
 gives her a sweet kiss and wakes up the sleeping princess
"Sica it's time to wake up my sleeping beauty " A voice said 
Jessica slowly beginnings to open her eyes 
" Seobang ?"
" Who else would it be ?" Yuri said with a smile 
As Yuri sits next to Jessica 
Jessica then takes her arms and warps it around Yuri's neck 
leans in for a kiss
" Now you're awake my love "
" Seobang "
Yuri holds Jessica up ans whispers in Jessica's ear 
" Your wish is my command princess Sooyeon " 
------------
Hyoyeon 
Look around,
" Nicole .."
" Where did she ?"
" Look around I'm right here "
----------
Yoona
there’s the handsome prince
-------
Sunny
And I am the princess,
" Wait what !??"
 
-----
Sunny , Yoona , Hyoyeon 
and everyone is congratulating us
" Congrats my friend "
" Thank you " 
" Bunny "
 " Oh hey Sooyoung  " 
" Yoongie " Seohyun said wih a red face 
" Hyunie ~!!" Yoona excalimed happliy
" Hyoyeon !"
" Hey my Nicole  "
" Since when was I yours ?" Nicole asked with a smile 
Hyoyeon smiled as she leaned in for a kiss 
" You were already mine from when you said yes "
-------
Ooh La-La although I am still young
-----------
Taeyeon 
I believe in your existence,
Because you believe in mine 
my one and only Fany 
-------------
Yuri & Seohyun 
Ooh La-La I want to become your princess
for as long as i can I want to be with you forever
I want to be good to you 
To be right for you
I want to become a princess,
So I know how to treat you right 
Yes Ooh La-La
----------
Seohyun
Then the princess went
to the prince’s castle
" Hello you must be Hyunie " 
" De"
" Don't just stand there "
" Come in you can wait in her room shes's in the shower right now "
" De"
---------
Yoona 
In a carriage and
Just before Seohyun could take her shoes off Yoona happend to have finished with her shower 
" Hyunie ! You came ! " 
Yoona exclaimed in joy as she greeted her new girlfreind with a tight and warm hug 
Seohyun greeted her back with a smile as she too answers yoona's warm arm.
" Yoona !"
" Oh it's you Seohyun welcome to the Kwon house " Yuri greeted her with a smile 
" Hello Yuri unnie " Seohyun also greeted back with a smile 
" Well I better get going I have a party to get to have fun with Yoona " Yuri said with a wink 
" You too my little sister you "Yuri said as she ruffles Yoona's hair 
"Hey I told you not to call me that !" Yoona complained with a small pout 
" Whatever " With that Yuri had taken her leave 
" Come on lets go go to the livingroom and watch this movie that I just brought a few weeks back " Yoona said
" yeah sure " Seohyun replied
As the night went on Seohyun was loving the time  she spent with Yoona it was like as if this was her fairytale story and that 
She and Yoona 
lived happily ever after
------
Sunny
I don’t have it yet,
a prince on a white horse in my life
" But that doesn't matter anymore "
" I have something that's better than a prince on a white horse "
" I have a Choi Sooyoung right by my side and that's better than any crown prince  on any white horse
--------
Yuri 
but I’m sure he is somewhere
While I wait until the day I meet you
" Na enough with the prince charming crap i have a Jung Sooyeon my Sica and that's better than some old girl's fantasy" 
I won’t lose my dream
" Of being with you my precious Sooyeon-ah "
" Aww Seobang ~" 
" My heart is with you "
"And so is mine "
"I love you my dear Seobang "
" I love you too my dear Sooyeon "
-------
Yoohyun 
Ooh La-La although I am still young
"You are what maks me myself and who I am today "
I believe in your existence,
my one and only love
----------
Yulsic
Ooh La-La I want to become your princess
" To care for you "
To be right for you
I want to become a princess,
" Well a person who is worthy of your precious love of heart "
Yes Ooh La-La
-----
Ooh La-La although I am still young
---------
Soosun
 believe in your existence,
my one and only prince
----------
Ooh La-La You will find me too
--------
Jessica 
oh baby, it’s so good it’s so good
" Being here with you cuddling into your arms right now is a place I never want to leave from "
---------
Taeny 
Until the day we meet
" Don't worry when you get home "
I will be here, I saw Ooh La-La
---------
END
 
" And that's the end to my story " 
The students clapped 
"  Ms.Jung " The teacher said sternly 
" For the 3rd time"
" and don't make me repeat myself again "
" How does this have to do with you not turning in your latest assignment ?" The teacher asked with a glare 
 
" Ooh that assignment " 
She then took out a folder from her backpack and had handed it in to the teacher . 
" Here you go " 
 
" You mean to tell me that you wasted two class periods telling me this story when -" 
 
" YOU HAD IT WITH YOU THIS WHOLE TIME !!" 
" Yeah of course,  I had it with me Omma would kill me if I turned in something late without a proper reason . " 
 
" Well I hope your mother wouldn't be angry when I send her a email to pick you up at 5:30 this afternoon ." 
 
" Why..."
 
" Cause you Ms.Jung have what we call "
 
" DENTITION !" 
 
 " WAIT WHAT  !??" 
The teacher then answered with a smirk on her face 
 
" Yes Ooh La La !!"