Video 4 : 2-2

Camp Oooh La La And Make Over
Many hours later ...
 
Breathe 
 
" Hey that was easier than I thought " Taeyeon said 
 
" No kidding she slept through the whole flight " Sooyoung said back 
 
" Sooyoung why are you still filling ?" 
 
" and miss this ? No thank you " 
 
" Now let's get going before she wakes up and throws a fit ." 
 
Some where at Camp Ooh La La 
 
After a long day of classes to bonding activities Jessica and the rest of the beauties were on their way back to their cabins . 
 
" Now all of you make sure you hit bed by 9pm . Anyone pass 9 will spend the afternoon doing clean up duty got it ?" 
 
" De "
 
" Now off you go " 
 
As soon as all beauty members left Jessica and the others however still had a long way to go before they themselves can sleep . 
 
Reason being as soon as they came back to their cabins . In each of their beds came a little surprise .
 
Seohyun's bed 
 
Seohyun had just dropped off Yoona at airport a few hours ago when suddenly as she was sleeping she felt a pair of arms around her waist . 
 
" Hyunie " Yoona whispered
 
Seohyun surprised by the familiar voice had her eyes wide open . She turned around only to see her love laying next to her . 
 
" Yoongie what are you doing here ?" She asked 
 
" Turns out my stay got extended " Yoona answered with a smile . After that Yoona then placed a soft kiss on Seohyun's fore then came her lips . 
 
" Now let's sleep we can talk tomorrow ." She said with a smile .Seohyun then moved closer into Yoona's arms where Yoona gladly accepted giving Seohyun a feel of great warm better than the blanket that she was using . 
 
Sunny's Bed 
 
" Sooyoung , what are you doing here ?" 
 
" What does it look like I'm doing ? I wanna sleep with my Bunny ." Sooyoung said innocently 
 
" But I thought you were on a trip "
 
" I came back early "
 
" Sooyoung " 
 
" Bunny "
 
" We can either sleep , make-out , or eat pick one " Sooyoung said 
 
Sunny didn't seem to argue anymore and placed herself next to Sooyoung . Where she too warped herself into her loves arms but before that a goodnight kiss wouldn't hurt .
 
------
A few hours ago ( Seoul Airport )
 
" Taeyeon whts next " Sooyoung asked 
 
" What do you mean what's next ?" Taeyeon said 
 
" Before we do anything else what are we gonna do about Yul we can't just leave her like that ."
 
" Wow now you care "
 
" Yah don't judge me " 
 
" I'm not , I'm not !" Sooyoung said with a laugh 
 
" Aish " 
 
" Hey isn't that Yoona ?" 
 
" Yoona !" Sooyoung hollered 
 
" Unnie !" Yoona hollered back as she walked over to where her Unnie and friend's location . 
 
" What are you doing here ?" Sooyoung asked 
 
" Probably back to New York auntie the one with a heart let's her visit Seohyun every now and then .While uncle would wether prefer she quoted "Suffering under the desk of doom with no Hyunie ~"  Taeyeon said 
 
" It's true that office might look nice but it's deadly I tell you ." 
 
" Yoona calls him the Hyunie hater while Yuri calls him the Sica killer .." Taeyeon said with a sigh 
 
" Also true how can you hate Hyunie ? It's not possible she's too adorable." Yoona said 
 
" Yuri Unnie blames appa for making Sica Unnie cry so much on that day . Since then she calls him Sica Killer sometimes she just calls him killer . Says he doesn't deserve the Sica name . " 
 
" Yuri unnies logic in that is extremely strange it's hard to comprehend what she says when it comes to Sica Unnie . My head hurts just trying to think about it ." 
 
" Speaking of which why is my sister blindfolded and tied up to a wheel chair !? " 
 
" It's a long story ok  but now we need your help in getting Yuri back to camp ." Taeyeon said 
 
" As much as I want to help and not go I have to otherwise appa might extend my work~" Yoona complained 
 
Yoona's phone then rang 
 
" Hello " 
 
" De Omma "
 
" ok my stay got extended Omma wants me to stay a bit longer. " 
 
" When are you going back then ?" 
 
" Not sure she said she'll call .Till then it's Hyunie time ~ " Yoona said smiling while dancing .
 
Sooyoung and Taeyeon couldn't help but smile and laugh at the scene. 
 
30 minutes later they have arrived at the front gate of Camp Ooh La La .
 
" Come on let's hurry Yul's about to wake up ." Taeyeon said 
 
" I'm not surprised she hasn't woken up yet .You think she's ill or something ." Sooyoung said 
 
" She better not be ." Yoona said 
 
Since the day was getting dark the group had no problem in carrying Yuri to the beauty's main cabin . 
 
" Man I'm tired " 
 
" Me too ."
 
" Same here " 
 
" Let's sleep "
 
" Bunny won't mind " 
 
" Hyunie's gonna be happy when she see me ~ "
 
" I 'll sleep on the floor " Taeyeon said 
 
" You think Jessica's gonna get mad ?" Sooyoung said 
 
" Eh it shouldn't be that bad ." Taeyeon said back 
 
-------
Jessica's bed 
 
" What is this ?" Jessica said 
 
" Who's on my bed . Krystal perhaps no she's with mom . Then who-"
 
Jessica pulls out the blanket only to see a sleeping Kwon Yuri blindfolded.
Jessica didn't know wether to feel angry or not . Her mind hates Yuri yet her heart still loves Yuri . Jessica then laid next to the sleeping Kwon . Sooner or later Yuri happens to turn around and hugged Jessica her hands around her waist and her legs over hugging her like a pillow. 
 
" Sica Saranghae ~" Yuri says in her sleep. While cuddling her face into Jessica's neck .Giving Jessica chills sent down her body . 
 
" Taeyeon - ah I remember I said No " 
Jessica said before she gives into not only her slumber but to Yuri's warmth . 
 
Tiffany's Bed 
 
Tiffany was about to walk over to her bed . When she left a slight bump on the floor . 
 
" What the-"
 
" Yah someone's trying to sleep here ." The voice said as the figure ped the sleeping bag .
 
" Oh it's you Fany " 
 
" Taeyeon- ah "
 
Taeyeon had a frown 
 
" Since when did you start calling me that ? Fany did you change my nickname again ." Taeyeon said 
 
" I can never keep track too many names love ."Taeyeon said with a smile .
 
" Taeyeon what are you doing here aren't you suppose to be gone ." Tiffany said
 
 
" Gone ? What are you talking about you got mad at me for talking to some girl . Which by the way was not my fault and told me to sleep on the floor .." Taeyeon said back 
 
Was it all just a bad nightmare ?? Tiffany thought 
 
" Oh Taetae~ " Tiffany said with teary eyes as she tackled Taeyeon into a tight embrace .
 
" Fany are you crying what's wrong ?" Taeyeon said with a worried expression. 
 
" I'm sorry " Taeyeon thought to herself as she answered to Tiffany's warmth and love .
 
" Come on let's sleep now don't cry ok ? It was wrong of me I should have never talked to that girl . Forgive me ?" Taeyeon said with warmth instead of an answered Tiffany crashed her lips onto Taeyeon's . 
 
" Best forgive ever ~ " 
 
" Yah buynTae "Tiffany said while giving Taeyeon a hard slap on the shoulder . 
 
" What ? It's true "
 
Was it all just a nightmare that never came true if so can it stay this way ? Tiffany thought to herself as she tighten the hug cuddling herself into Taeyeon's warm arms . 
 
-------
Next Day 
 
Yuri finally wakes up 
" What where am I ?" She said with a grown 
 
" Agh my head hurts " 
 
Yuri takes off the blindfold only to wake to a beautiful sleeping princess . " Sica ~" Yuri said with tears as she used her hand to touch Jessica's soft long hair and her two adorable cheeks . Jessica being the one asleep felt a hand her hair . She slight opens her eyes. 
 
" Sica !" Yuri hollered as she ran for a tight hug arms  around her waist and head on her shoulders. 
 
" Seobang?" Jessica said 
 
" What's wrong are you crying " She said with worried eyes. Is she crying for real Jessica thought .
 
" I just missed you that's all " Yuri said 
 
" What are you taking about I never left I was here the whole time ." Jessica said as she choked on her words . 
 
" Pls don't leave " Yuri said as she tighten the hug . 
 
" I'm not going anywhere ." Jessica said as she placed a soft kiss on Yuri's forehead while returning the warm hug .
 
Meanwhile on Taeny's side of the bed both had slept in the floor. But didn't mind the hard wood since well they had each other .  
 
" Morning Love " Taeyeon said 
 
Tiffany answered back with a smile as she had never gotten tired of Taeyeon calling her that . 
 
" Come on we're going to be late " Taeyeon said 
 
" Late for what it's the weekend " Tiffany said 
 
" Didn't you forget ? We have a date today now come on ." 
 
" Since when did we-"
 
Cut off by a kiss 
 
" Geez Fany stop talking so much "
 
" Yah " 
 
" Hehe you're turning red again " Taeyeon  said with giggles .
 
" No I'm not " Tiffany said with a pout 
 
" Yeah right " Taeyeon then grabs Tiffany's hand .
 
" Hey we're going out see you whenever we get back " Taeyeon hollered 
 
" Yeah yeah now pipe down there's people sleeping here ." Yuri said 
 
" Whatever you just want to cuddle with Jessica's s again ." Taeyeon joked 
 
" Yah KIM TAE-" 
 
Also cut off by a kiss 
 
" I Love You !" Yuri squeaked as she returns the kiss and cuddles more with Jessica's body . Leaving Jessica a bit confused as to what just happened . 
 
" Aish Bunny ~"
 
" Hyunie ~ "
 
" They're at it again ~" Both Soona complained.
 
" There's a chef special on meat " Sunny said 
 
With one word Sooyoung  ran out the cabin door . Yoona on the other hand got distracted . Seohyun happened to open her eyes and Yoona having a weakness with Seohyun's morning look kept starring and starring with heart eyes. 
 
" Hyunie you're so CUTE ~ " Yoona said also squeaking as well. 
 
" How come your like this every time I wake up Yoona ." Seohyun said 
 
" That's  because your beautiful in the morning ,  pretty in the afternoon then gorgeous at midnight ." Yoona said with lovely eyes with hearts .Seohyun giggles over her love's words .
 
" I love you too." Seohyun said Yoona answered back with a smile .
 
Over to Yulsic's side 
 
" Can we just not go anywhere and just stay  like this Sica ?" Yuri said while still being in Jessica's embrace .
 
" Yuri- ah what's wrong with you today ? " Jessica said as she continued to comfort her ex .
 
" Don't call me that !" Yuri yelled 
 
Jessica turned around and looked into Yoona's direction . Her eyes read of worry . Her phone then rang it was a text from Taeyeon .
 
Taeyeon- Look after her for me and Yoona and please believe me when I say this she doesn't truly find you annoying or tiring . She really loves- no she's crazy in love with you . 
 
Then came everyone else's  text except Tiffany. 
 
- Believe us we know 
 
" Then why did she-"
 
" Its something that we can't tell you about . Sadly its up to that black bean wether or not she wants to tell you or not . " Sunny said 
 
" Just for today ok ?" Jessica said and texted back 
 
" Thank you " both by text and whisper . 
 
" Seobang don't cry anymore ok ? If you want to stay in bed then let's stay in bed ." Jessica said softly while Yuri's hair . 
 
Yuri then stopped crying and had went back to enjoying her Sica's scent . 
 
After what felt like barely 2 hours it was already midnight . As in it was time to go . 
 
Suddenly Yuri wakes up from her sleep . She looks at the clock 
 
 
She groans and lays back down 
 
There sat a pillow with a picture of a familiar love . Yuri then takes it into her arms and continues to sleep . 
 
-----
Meanwhile outside of Yuri's home 
 
" Thank you for coming with us " Taeyeon said 
 
" No problem " A voice said back 
 
" And sorry for bothering you she just wouldn't go without you . "
 
" Nor behave otherwise Taeyeon would have knocked her out like last time ." Sooyoung said 
 
" Yah in my defense she was very collaborative either ." Taeyeon said back 
 
" Well anyway I have to go I'll miss my flight if I stay any longer ." 
 
 
" Thanks again Jessica we own you one big time ." 
 
-------
Next day 
 
" In other news Kwon's corporation oldest daughter Kwon Yuri was caught and seen at a wild drinking party kissing and hanging out with -
"
 
" Seriously ?"
 
" Oh come on " 
 
-------
" Yah are you serious !?"
 
" You have a image to keep "
 
" To who ? If you're talking about the company and that killer then you're wrong about that ." Yuri said 
 
 
" No but to her you do -" 
 
" Oh man I forgot about Omma she's gonna kill me ."
 
 
" I meant Jessica " Taeyeon mumbled
 
" Aish this women is going to drive me insane ~ " 
 
Taeyeon's phone rings 
 
Uncle 
 
------
Camp Ooh La La 
 
" Unnie pls "
 
" Jung-" 
 
" Crazy in love my you still haven't changed " 
 
 
" KWON YURI !!! "