The Face Activity: Sassy Diva Jessica

Camp Oooh La La And Make Over

Sorry I would have  post this sooner but  I was practically dying of laughter when I wrote / edit this  the pictures took a while also hope everyone enjoys this :) - Winheart99


Author's POV 

After the break everyone went back to their seats and the next activity began .

" Is everyone all  here ?" Tiffany asked 

" De !" Everyone said 

" Ok everyone Jessica our cabin president will present the next activity ." Tiffany said 

" Oh this should be good ." Yuri said with a smirk 

" Sooyoung .." Yuri said 

" Got it rolling " Sooyoung said 

Jessica then glared  at Yuri but it had no affect on her so she glared back .Jessica then took out the card and groaned as she read her card. 

" Remind me to kill Shinyoung unnie when she gets back ." She said 

" What you get ." Tiffany said as she reads behind her best friend's shoulder 

" HAHAHAHAHA" Tiffany laughed while clapping her hands

" What she get ?" Sunny asked Tiffany then whispered Jessica's character for the card .

" Daebak " Sunny said 

Jessica's card said 

Sassy girly girly diva loud and cheerful 

Jessica sighed and started 

"HEY EVERYONE MY NAME IS JESSICA  JUNG PLEASE TO MEET YOU !" Jessica said In a loud and girly voice .

" This activity is called the face activity ~" she said in a sassy tone along with a girly expression . 

Everyone's reaction jaws dropping , people's eyes wide opened the other members are laughing their heart out . 

" Are you getting this Sooyoung ?" Sunny asked still dying from laughter 

" Oh I am " She said 

" For this activity everyone will be in pairs of two " She said in a girly tone 

" You guys will be able to pick them when your in the front ."  Jessica said sassy / diva tone what made it more worse for Jessica was she had to do it while chewing gum .

" Ok the rules for this activity are that  this is face off activity where you and your chosen partner will make faces first one to laugh loses . " She said in a cheerful tone.

" This  is a lesson to teach you how an actor / actress should take it seriously and they would do many things in order to get into their character ." Jessica said in a sassy and diva tone.

The students were trying to take it seriously but they just couldn't even Seohyun who's usually composed in class couldn't take it anymore .

" FIRST UP !" 

" KIM TAEYEON !" Jesica said using a cheerful / loud tone Taeyeon went up shyly 

" Who will be your partner ?" Jessica asked in sassy tone

Taeyeon was looking around and she saw her cousin shaking her head and making a big X with her arms.Taeyeon had a small smirk on her face .

" My girl Yuri " She said shyly 

" I hate you " Yuri mumbled as she stood up .

" Ok your character will be .." Jessica said cheerful tone while drawing from the hat.

" Kwon Yuri " Diva tone plus a glare

" y yet sweet  ." Jessica said

" Huh that's bad of a topic "  Yuri thought and glared back 

" What is this a glare off or something ?" Tiffany said 

" And didn't they just make peace like an hour ago ?" 

" I think it's their way of showing off their new friendship ." Seohyun said 

" They both have hard times showing off their emotions ." She said again 

The others sighed

" Kim Taeyeon yours will be .." 

Please don't let it being something annoying Taeyeon thought 

" Yours will be the same as Kwon Yuri's 

" Aww the couple has matching characters !" Jessica tensed in her girly tone

" Seriously " Taeyeon groaned 

Yulsic glared again 

" Sweet ? How am I suppose to be sweet ? That's not even in my character that all. ." Taeyeon sighed

" Ready set go !" Jessica said loud cheerful girly 

 

The first round came Yuri didn't know what to do so she placed her hair to the front both sides she then took her hand and did her Gee pose ( first photo top row .) Taeyeon who didn't feel like doing anything just unbotton her shirt Twice made her hair look a bit messy and did a normal pose . ( Second top row ) Taeyeon almost laughed as she sees her coz trying to be cute / sweet . The first round was a tie .

The second  round came Yuri had tied up her hair into two separate pony tails and did a cute wink .( Third top row .)Taeyeon did the same pose expect she lifted up her chin and did a small smirk .Yuri almost laughed at Taeyeon's smirk .After that came many rounds they both had refused to lose to each other .At one point Yuri tied up her shirt showing off her abs.Taeyeon took a piece of cloth held it next to her face and made a cute crying expression.

While the face off was going on the others on the other hand were either laughing or just simply watching this . Tiffany almost lost it when Taeyeon took her white hoodie and make the cutest expression she ever seen . ( Last row third picture .)Jessica kept on drooling as she saw Yuri do her shirt pose . Then Yuri did a simple a cute expression while holding fake cupcake toy . Jessica was screaming in her mind as she was about to lose it . After countless rounds they decided to call it a tie .

" Thank you for the lovely presentation ." Jessica said diva tone .Yuri and Taeyeon then fixed up their clothes and went back to their seats .After that was the other students turn there were barley any ties some lost most won .Yoona lost it after the first round when Seohyun did her expression .Before the task she was eating a sugar free lollipop and she seemed to have forgotten to put it anyway  all she did was turn around . 

" Kkkyyyaaaa your so adorable Hyunie ~!" Yoona exclaimed She then ran to Seohyun and hugged her tightly.

" Yah  your suppose to at least do one expression not run to her after she does hers !" Jessica yelled in girly tone.

" I can't help it she's so adorable ~" Yoona said kissing Seohyun on the cheek .

Seohyun blushed at Yoona's compliment .

" Seo please be careful of what you do around Yoona." Jessica said 

" Unnie I didn't do anything like Taeyeon unnie said I just followed the rules ." Seohyun said 

" She has a point ." Taeyeon said 

Yuri sigh " We should have known Yoona's weak when it comes to Seohyun ." She said 

" And extremely protective ." Sooyoung  added 

" Come on people we have a lesson to continue " Jessica said in her sassy expression.

" Does she really .." Yuri said 

" Yes she does  teacher's orders ." Sunny said 

Soon after it was Sooyoung's turn she picked Sunny which was no surprise to anyone really .Sooyoung's topic was strange and cute Sunny's was random and odd.

None of Sooyoung's expression was cute most of them were more strange than cute. Sunny did a good of doing hers . After the last one Sooyoung gave in but instead of laughing she leaned in and kissed her . 

" Yah this isn't a make out session you know so stop it ." Jessica said trying to stay in her character before she goes HellSica infront of the whole class.But Soosun ingored her and continued on.Jessica couldn't just go all out on the class.As the make out thing continued Taeyeon was getting a bit ticked off she wanted to leave and go back to her cabin she also had some things to attend to but her friend and cousin here are both dragging this activity  on longer than it is .Yuri noticed and tired signaling  her friend telling her to stop before things get worst but Sooyoung was too busy kissing their cousin to notice .

Taeyeon had it so she slowly got off her seat  with no sound the others noticed and knew that things were about get a whole lot worst .Taeyeon walked up to Sooyoung from behind and slowly grabbed her shirt from behind .

" Choi Sooyoung I think it's time for you to stop don't you think ?" Taeyeon asked 

" Ummm yeah I'll stop ." Sooyoung said shaking in fear 

" Next time please get a room your both lucky that there are students here ." Taeyeon said 

Both of them nodded and went back to their seats.

" Sorry " The both of them said 

" Why it's ok just please be careful of what your doing ." Jessica said girly tone with a mix of HellSica 

Soon after that everthing went back to normal the others went back to enjoying watching Jessica embarrassing herself with that tone of hers.Taeyeon calmed down a bit and started laughing again and smiling too. Tiffany watched Taeyeon then When they made contact Taeyeon smiled at her .