Yoona

Camp Oooh La La And Make Over

Yoona's Pov 

" Hey Yoona  I have some good news ." Hyoyeon said 

" What is it ?" I asked 

" So I heard from Seohyun that her whole neighborhood is getting inspected for termites . Right now her and aunt Tiffany are staying in their neighborhood hotel for two days until the inspection is cleared ." 

" How is that good news Hyoyeon ?" I asked in wonder

" That means you can ask her to stay with you instead . Rather than staying in that hotel . "Hyoyeon said 

" Hyoyeon that's-"

" Oh Seohyun-ah !" I said waving from the hall way . 

" Good morning Yoona " She greeted me with a warm smile . So beautiful ugh my feels and heart .Next thing I knew I flung my arms around her waist hugging her tightly and warmly . " Mmmm you smell like sweet potatoes makes me wonder if I could be your sweet potato " I said warmly 

-----
Yuri's Pov 

" Omo that was the most cringeworthy pick up line I have ever heard . " Ah sends me shivers down my spin. 

" Seriously who does she take after ?" I asked in wonder 

" You " a voice said 

Who the- 

" Jung Sooyeon "

" I mean Jessica "

" No wait Sica !"

" Wait..."

" Beautiful!"

" Kwon Yuri you know I don't have time for your silly games right now ." Jessica said 

" But you love-"

" Never mind " I said go in to her serious glare of not today Kwon Yuri .

" What are you doing  here ?" I asked 

" Well I would like to ask you the same thing . For someone who said I'll be right back it sure took you long enough." She said in a serious tone .

" I'm back ..." I said with in a small dry and awkward laugh while scratching the back side of my neck . 

" Yeah 9 years later !" She yelled 

" No technically it was 8-"

" Ok 9 "

" Stop glaring at me like that you know that I hate it when you glare at me . It makes me feel guilty and i hate feeling guilty towards you ..." 

" Well you should have thought of that when you left me ." Jessica said with her arms crossed . 

" I didn't want to Sica you have to believe me ." 

" Don't call me by that name !"

If this is the only way for her to listen to me then back to square one it is then .

" Ok then I won't you call by that name anymore ." I said here goes well something . I got down to my knees and hoped and prayed that this would work. Or at least calms her down . 

" I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart that I left you  all alone in that house with a crying baby Yoona Jessica-shi  . Please forgive me ." I said while looking straight into her eyes . 

After I said all that she didn't move .  I'm guessing it didn't work . 

" If that is all then I should get going . And to answer your question as to why I was here I wanted to see how Yoona was doing ." I said turning my back  towards her . 

" I missed you..." 

Wait what ???
I turned around to face her only to see those warm brown eyes looking straight at me. 
I wanted to go to straight to her arms and yet I know I couldn't . 
" I just-" I said reaching out my right hand towards her . Before I knew it she disappeared right in front of my eyes . 

" Sica !" 

Ugh my head "where am I ?" Isn't this Sooyoung's and Sunny's house ? Which meant one thing . Oh great just great the last thing I remember was that I was at the bar then Sunny came after that I found myself walking to an alley . Where a bunch of drunks tried hitting on me . Bunch of rude geezers seriously I ended up giving them a beat up . Anything thing after that is all a blur . 
" Why am I doing this to myself ?" I asked well myself .

" We would like to ask you that as well . Why is that every time you call us you are never sober ?" Sunny asked while Sooyoung is carrying a tray to what seems be hangover soup. 

" Sorry " I said 

" Here drink this " Sooyoung said handing me the bowl .l drank it down in one gulp. 

" thank you " I said 

" Hey guys so I had this weird dream-"

" Yeah we know about the dream Yuri and it wasn't a dream . " Sunny said 

" Jessica was at the school and you guys did talk but you were still out of it to remember." Sooyoung said 

" It was this morning when you got up with Taeyeon ." Sunny said 

-----
A few hours ago 

After Taeyeon had just left for the school . Yuri was still in bed passed out in a deep sleep . After a hour or so she decided to wake up . 

" Ugh last time I decide to drink yet again ." Yuri said with a groan

" Hey Sunny ! " Yuri greeted 

" Thx for -"
Sunny hits Yuri on the side of the head.

" No comment "

" I'm leaving " Yuri said 

" To where ?" Sooyoung asked 

" The school I wanna see Yoona before I leave again . I'm such a terrible parent to that girl ..."

" And a terrible lover to Sica " Sunny added

" Don't remind me ..." Yuri said with a tired expression. 

" How did you and Taeyeon end up in this mess anyway ? " Sooyoung asked 

" Even I don't know it just ended up that way some how ..." 

" That's not much of a valid excuse " Sunny said 

" I know , I know and I don't want to argue over this anymore ." Yuri answered back 

" All I can say is I'm sorry " 

" Not to us " Both Sunny and Sooyoung said 

" I know " Yuri said as she looks at the photo graph of her and Jessica with the others and the kids . They had taken at the park .

" I'll see you guys later " 

Yuri had driven up to Yoona's school . Instead of going up to Yoona she stood behind the largest tree she could find and looked at her daughter from afar . What Yuri didn't know was that Jessica herself was on her way to get Yoona . 

-----
Present time 

" Ok then what happened ?" I asked 

" Well basically you out . I mean that's what Hyoyeon told us when she tried to cover you from Yoona and Seohyun." Sooyoung said 

----
Jessica's Pov 

This daughter of mine is so late . Where could she be ???
I got tired of waiting and so I went out try and see if I could find her . I parked the car and had made sure that the car was locked properly. Yoona's school campus reminded me a lot of when I attended here . Not much had change really except for that huge tree in the middle . Why it used to be so small and now it's gotten so big after so long . 

The person behind the tree looked so familiar. It couldn't be...

" Seriously who does she take after ?" 

I looked over to see what she meant by that turns out it was Yoona trying to lay a move on Seohyun. Aigoo like you two really are mother and daughter . 

" Well she gotten them from you of course " I said 

When she turned around since she had her back to me . She looked surprised to see me . After she left me like that and said those things to me . I thought about all week and yet I honestly didn't know what to do anymore at this point. 
As I stood there listening to her say my name in 4 or 5 different names . I wasn't in the mood and so I glared at her . She didn't say much but did she just call me Jessica shi ???

" Did you just call me Jessica shi ?" I said 

" Yes..."

" Is our relationship between each other going to be this from now on ? For crying out loud Yuri  you have got to be kidding me ." I said I went from being angry to just being sad all over again .

" I-"

" Don't know what to say to you "

" I can say I'm sorry for as many times as I want but it's not gonna change the fact that I broke my promise to you ." Yuri said on the verge of tears. 

" I would rather you get angry with me than to look at me with those loving and caring eyes of yours ." 

" Seobang..." I said as ended up wrapping my arms around her waist . Hugging her softly her arms hung low for a while after that she had hugged me back but tighter . 

" I'm so sorry " She said over and over again until she out . 

" Seobang ?"

" Seobang !" 

She didn't eat again didn't she ...this women will be the death of me and yet she's still the love of my life. Aish 
-----
Yuri's Pov 

" Oh that's why I out " I said in a normal voice 

" Yah you call that healthy?" Sooyoung said 

" Taeyeon was already mad at you for getting drunk at a alley in the middle of the night . She's gonna be even more annoyed when she gets back and finds out you caused problems again . " Sunny said 

" Yah I'm still mad at her too !" I said back 

" About what  ?" Taeyeon came in 

" You know who S-"

" Taeyeon you're back what took you so long ?" I asked her 

" I had to deal with a student who- never mind  that . I'm going to bed ." She said 

" What's up with her ? " Sooyoung 
" I don't know don't ask me " Sunny said