Movie

Who's That?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Who's That? 

Chapter 45 : Movie      The next morning...    You : ChanYeol, wake up.   ChanYeol : What the... Oh, HyeJung-ah.    You : You said that you will start work at your appa's company today. I've made you a breakfast. Eat it. Oh, and I've ironed your shirt. I put it on the bed.    ChanYeol : Thanks.    You : Sure.    ChanYeol : *walk to the bathroom*    You : Wait!    ChanYeol : Ye-   You : *hug him* Okay done! * release the hug*    ChanYeol : Okay... I'll just walk to the bathroom with my towel...   You : Yes! He fell for it! *call KyungSoo* Hello? Oppa! Meet me at... Did Korea has McDonald? Of course they have it. Meet me at there. Kay kay. Bye!      At the same time...    ChanYeol : Oh my god. My chest! What's wrong with me?! Wait, no no no. What's wrong with her! Why did she hug me? Did she.. Oh my god. Loves me?! No no no! She hates me! But... Ah! Forget it!    Knock knock   ChanYeol : Yes?   You : I'm going to meet someone for a while.    ChanYeol : Who? Girl or boy?    You : Boy.    ChanYeol : Who is it?   You : KyungSoo oppa.   ChanYeol : Oh, okay. You may go.    You : Bye!                      KyungSoo : Hey, girl!   You : Hey, boy! *hug him*    KyungSoo : *sit on the chair* So, how's the plan?   You : It's so hilarious! I hugged him and then he just "Okay... I'll just go to the bathroom with my towel..." It's so funny!    KyungSoo : *laugh* Did he?! You should recorded his voice, his voice must be so trembling!    You : Oh, ya! I forgot! So, should we move to the next plan?    KyungSoo : Of course! First, call him oppa.    You : Okay, then?   KyungSoo : Invite us to your house to watch movie or party.   You : Watch movie then.    KyungSoo : Oh, horror or sad movie only.    You : Okay... I'll search for it.    KyungSoo : Kay, done!    You : That's all? Kay, then. Then ask other Exo-K members to come to my house this night.    KyungSoo : Sure.                      •••Park's Company•••   Nicole : Okay, guys. This is Park ChanYeol. He will be our intern for 1 month. Please take care of him.    ChanYeol : *bow* Anyeonghasaeyo, Park ChanYeol imnida.    Nicole : This is, chief Lee. He takes care of this whole office.    ChanYeol : Anyeonghasaeyo. *bow*    JooHyuk: Hi, I'm your chief. My name is Lee JooHyuk.    Nicole : I'll leave him with you.    JooHyuk : Sure.    ChanYeol : Err... Can I know where is my table?    JooHyuk : Oh. *chuckle* Come here. Actually, we don't serve a table for intern.    ChanYeol : May I know why?    JooHyuk : Because you have many works to do until you can't even sit down. For example, make us coffee.    ChanYeol : Oh, okay.    JooHyuk : Now.    ChanYeol : Yea?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter