More Specific About Characters

Who's That?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alice

Hi, I'm Alice. But my mom said that I'm in Korea, so my name is Kim HyeJung. I'm 17 years old. I have an oppa. His name is MingMing, or MyungMyung. Cute, right? I love him so much! But we only met when we were kids. Maybe he didn't recognize me. I'm not gonna tell about him anymore because he will introduce himself. So, I'm a rudest girl. I hate kingkas and queenkas. But I love my kingka, Andrew oppa. He's my second love. But he said that I'm his first love. I love him so much. But I love MingMing oppa more! Hmm, what else? Ha! My mom left me at Canada for 10 years. I don't know why, but thank you mom! Because of you, I met Andrew oppa. And... It's my first love. When I was 7, I was at playground crying for my mom. He came to me and ask me to play with him. He's so cute. We always play together. Until his parents had to move to Korea. The last word he said to me is,"I'll propose you right after I graduate. Just wait, okay? Pinky promise please?" But now, he didn't call me. And I don't know his name too... Hey, I'm in Korea, right? I will look for him and say to him that I have my Andrew oppa now! And I don't want to marry him. Hwaiting!   ChanYeol    Yo! Yo! ChanYeol in da house! Hehe. I'm ChanYeol. I want to tell about things that I hate and love. I know our author-nim is already said things that I hate. But I'm gonna tell you with more specifically. I hate queenkas because they always said,"ChanYeol oppa! I love you! Can you go out with me? Please? *aegyo*" I hate that! I know I'm a kingka. But I think it's kind of overacting, right? Number 2! Actually I hate ghost.. But the other member said that I'm SCARED of ghost. Crazy, right? I just hate its face. It's kind of scary... But I'm not scared. I swear! And, do you know about the school queenka, BoRa? I.hate.her.so.much. Full-stop! The things that I love, hmmm... My mom? Aish! Everyone loves their mom, right? Ah, I know! My first love! Her name is Alice. She's so beautiful and I hope she remember me. But, I think I don't love her anymore. Why? Because I'm promise to myself that don't ever to fall in love again! Do you guys want to know why? It's secret! Park ChanYeol out! ~~~   MingMing   Hi it's MingMing. I'm Chinese. And I'm Alice's oppa. Weird, right? Alice's parents adopted me. They're so kind! I love them, especially Alice. But, unfortunately Alice had to stay at Canada for 10 years. It feel so lonely without her. Did you guys think that I'm crying? Of course not! So, I'm a kingka at school. I'm member of Exo-K. I'm the one who Chinese boy in the group. They're so nice to me. I can speak English, Korean and Chinese. Only ChanYeol wants me to teach him Chinese. I also taught Alice Chinese language because she loves Chinese language. I always hang out with D.O because we were same class. I'm a top student at my school.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter