Missing

Who's That?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Who's That? 

Chapter 28 : Missing    ​English - Purple   You : Bye, oppa.   KyungSoo : Bye.   You went into the house and walked to your room and the lights. You took out your diary from your school bag and wrote something on it.    Dear diary,   Hi, right now I have my own house. I live with my future husband. You think I'm happy? Not really. Actually, he's the one who I want to meet so much. Well, you know who's that, right? My first love. I missed him so much. But I don't love him anymore. Because I have Andrew now. And now I have to marry him. Haish, worst arranged marriage in the world! One cute girl who has to marry her first love who have a pair of yoda ears and round eyes. Unfortunately, she doesn't love him anymore. Typical, just like in the drama. That's why I hate drama so much. Do you like drama? If you like it, I don't know you anymore. Well, KyungSoo oppa begged me to be his friend. But I hate him, why should I be his friend? He has Exo-K, right? Hey, it's late now. I'm so tired. Goodnight.   You closed the book and put it on the side table. You laid on the bed and unlocked your phone.   From : You To : ChanYeol oppa    Oppa, omma said we have to pick our cake and color theme for the wedding ceremony tomorrow.    You : Hope he will come.             The next morning...    •••YuRa's house•••   ChanYeol woke up and stretched a bit. He searched for his nuna.    ChanYeol : Where's she?   He turned around and found a cute note on the table.   Hey! Sorry but I have to go to my office because tomorrow I have to go out of town for 3 days. I have a kimchi and some side dishes in the fridge. Eat it with some rice I made earlier. And, can we have a date next time? Sorry!   -YuRa-   ChanYeol : I knew it.    He unlocked his phone and saw there was a message from you. He read the message although he still mad at you.   From : You To : ChanYeol    Oppa, omma said we have to pick our cake and color theme for the wedding ceremony tomorrow.    ChanYeol : But I don't want to.   From : ChanYeol To : You   I won't come. Just tell mom that I'm sick or whatever.   ChanYeol : Hope that will make her feel guilty.             •••HyeYeol's mansion•••   You : Okay, then.   After showering, you went downstairs and prepare breakfast. Suddenly, you saw HanGyul were entering the kitchen.   HanGyul : Anyeonghasaeyo, HyeJung-sshi. *bow*   You : Good morning!   HanGyul : Do you want me to make a bacon or an egg or else?   You : Nah, it's okay. I make toast. Oh, where's TaeYeon?   HanGyul : She's sweeping the floor.    You : Can you ask her to feed Mia?    HanGyul : Of course.    You : Thanks.   HanGyul : HyeJung-sshi, do you know where's ChanYeol?   You : Er... He's... He's sleeping... At his friend's home.   HanGyul : Okay, then. When will he come back?   You : I don't know.   HanGyul : What's wrong? Tell me everything and maybe I can help you.   You : We argued yesterday. He was furious. Besides, I don't know what triggered him to be like that. It scared me.   HanGyul : Are you in love with him?   You : No! Well, not anymore. I loved him when I was 7 and now I have my Andrew. Nothing to be worried about.   HanGyul : But I don't think you don't love him anymore. I think you do, but you didn't realize it?   You : What's that supposed to mean?   HanGyul : It means deep in your heart, you still have feelings towards him, but you're still denying it.    You : But he doesn't love me.   HanGyul : Of course he loves you. If he doesn't, he won't let you sleep on the comfortable bed while he sleeps on the couch.   You : It's because I'm a girl. That's why he let me sleep on a bed while he sleeps on a couch.   HanGyul : How about you ask him if he has a girlfriend? Maybe he doesn't have girlfriend.   You : He doesn't have girlfriend. Only a fake girlfriend.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter