Stalker?!

Who's That?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Who's That?

 

Chapter 19 : Stalker?!     You : Let's go!   MingMing : Where?   You : Oppa! *whine*   MingMing : I know, I know. Let's go.   Both of you went out from hell *fake cough* I mean hospital. MingMing were answering your mom call. And you're in deep thoughts even when someone was calling your name.   BaekHyun : Yah! Answer me!   You : What?! I'm looking at the tree right now! Go away!   BaekHyun : What do you get if you look at the tree? Let me try too.   You : I said go away!   BaekHyun : What's wrong with you? Are you okay?   MingMing : She's mad because I didn't give her yogurt.   You : Shut up! If you didn't want to give me some yogurt then don't say it! I'll go to the mall. Take all my things to our house. Bye.   MingMing : Yah! How could you say like that to me?! I'm your oppa! Yah, HyeJung!   You left him with BaekHyun. He just stared at your figured until you dissapeared.    BaekHyun : I don't know that HyeJung can be so angry just because of yogurt. But it's cute!    MingMing : Shut up and help me carry this things! Or go to school. You will be late.   BaekHyun : Neh... Bye, hyung.   MingMing : Yah! I thought you want to help me!   BaekHyun : Not really!           •••In the school•••   BoRa : Actually, I love you! Could you be my namja chingu?   ChanYeol : Whoa whoa. Are you crazy?! Of course not!    BoRa : Please? I love you!   ChanYeol : But I don't love you. Go away you filthy ! *walk away*   BoRa : Oppa, wait!   He stopped and turn around when he felt BoRa hugged his hand.   ChanYeol : What now? You want me to pretend to be your boyfriend? Oh I'm so sorry. But no.   BoRa : Not that! I just want to know who's your first love...   ChanYeol : Why? You want to kill her?   BoRa : No! Just her name. That's all.   ChanYeol : Her name is Alice. If you want to kill her, go to Canada!   BoRa : Alice? That sounds familiar.    She dialed HyoLyn phone number and immediately called her.   BoRa : Can you check if there is someone who is her name is Alice?   HyoLyn : Kay kay. I will.             •••At your house•••   MingMing :  I'm home!   Mrs. Kim : Oh, hi sweetheart! Where's HyeJung?   MingMing : Mall.    Mrs. Kim : Wait, now?!    MingMing : Hmm. She's mad at me.   Mrs. Kim : Why?   MingMing : I didn't allow her to eat yogurt.   Mrs. Kim : Well, that's sad. I want to tell her something.   MingMing : Tell what?   Mrs. Kim : Nothing. Go wash up. You smell.   MingMing : I will. Tell SeoJin ahjusshi to take HyeJung's bags and put it in her room.   Mrs. Kim : Arasso. Go!   About 20 minutes later, he went out from the bathroom with a towel hanging on his waist (byuntae >///<) and sat on his bed. He unlocked his phone and saw many stalkers sent him messages.   MingMing : Okay! What kind of message that I should read first?   Stalker 1   Oppa, are you sick? This morning I saw you walking towards the hospital. Are you okay? Don't be sick oppa!!! ^3^   MingMing : I'm gonna puke now.   Stalker 2   Oppa did you get the ice cream that I gave you this morning? I put it in your locker. I hope you eat the ice cream. Love you!  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter