Tell Me Everything In The Car

Who's That?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Who's That?

Chapter 21 : Tell Me Everything In The Car     •••In the car•••    You : So, you're not mad about this?   ChanYeol : I'm not mad, but kind of upset. I'm still have feelings for my first love. I hope I can meet her for the last time.   You : But...   ChanYeol : What?   But I'm your first love. Can't you see?   Well, I think you know who's my first love, right?    You : You didn't remember me?   ChanYeol : Remember what?   You : *whisper* That I'm your first love...   ChanYeol : What?   You : I'm your first love, you pabo!   ChanYeol : Actually, I know that...   You : What?!    ChanYeol : You're my princess, right? Alice. *hold your hand*   You : Don't touch my hand.   ChanYeol : Are you okay?    You : *silent*   ChanYeol : Let's go out. You have the keys, right?   Without saying anything, quickly you went out from the car and came in to the house. You enters your bedroom and searched for your diary. And also, you headed to the kitchen and took some various yogurt flavors from the refrigirator. Suddenly, ChanYeol came to you slowly and stand next to you.   ChanYeol : Want some help?    You : It's okay. I can do it by myself.    ChanYeol : Are you sure?     You : Yes. You can go.    ChanYeol : But that bag looks so heavy.    You : Can you just ing wait in that stupid car? I can do it by mys-     He gave you a back hugged and caressed your hair softly.     ChanYeol : I'm sorry.     You : Let me go.    ChanYeol : I'm a bad chingu and boyfriend.    You : Please... Let me go.    ChanYeol : I shouldn't leave you at that playground alone. I should call you and say that I have to go. I should give you a goodbye kiss before I went back to Korea. I should say that I love you for the last time at that playground. I'm so sorry.    You faced him with your watery eyes. You want to kiss him so much but in the same time you hate him because he left you. Just because he left you without saying anything.    You : I said let me go! Didn't you know I m-missed you so much? You k-know how many s-scars that the other k-kids g-gave me? H-how many times I waste my tears because the o-other kids s-said my prince d-died?   You punched his chest softly while crying. 10 years, they still remember each other, think about each other, miss each other and kind of love each other. Everytime, he tried to go back to Canada but he was just boy at that time. He can never forget about his princess. He would always write letters to you each day hoping you will receive them.    He hugged you back and kissed your forehead.    ChanYeol : I'm s-so s-sorry. I-I... I don't k-know what to d-do.   He wiped your tears and smiled weakly. You wanted to smile, but you just can't. You still remembered that he left you alone. You pushed him slowly and continued packing some foods.   You : Go. I will go out after I finish packing.   ChanYeol : But that bag. It's heavy.   You : Oppa, please. Go first.   ChanYeol : Okay.   He waited in the car while playing with his fingers. After 5 minutes, you get in the car and played some songs using your mp3.    She must be upset. She will hate me now. For real.    You : Oppa, you can go now.   ChanYeol : Where?   You : To our new house.   ChanYeol : But we have to return to my appa's hotel.   You : Just tell them I don't feel well.    ChanYeol : Okay.    He dropped you at the new house. He wanted to say something, but he was scared you might burst out in tears again.           •••HC Hotel•••   ChanYeol : I'm back.   Mrs. Kim : Oh, ChanYeol-ah. Where's HyeJung?   ChanYeol : She'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter