Back to Korea

Who's That?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Who's That?

Chapter 41 : Back to Korea     Location : In the air      KyungSoo : Are you okay HyeJung?   You : Of course. Why did you ask?   KyungSoo : Because MingMing is crying.   MingMing : You took my ice cream earlier!    You : Excuse me.   Stewardess : Yes, miss?   You : Do you serve ice cream?    Stewardess : Yes, of course. We also serve yogurt.   You : I want one chocolate flavor ice cream. And one plain yogurt.   Stewardess : Wait for a minute. *walk away*   MingMing : Why did you order chocolate flavor? I want vanilla! Not chocolate!   You : Just eat.    Stewardess : Here you go.   You : Thank you. Eat now.    MingMing : Aish, this girl. *eat the ice cream*    KyungSoo : Channie, do you want to eat?   ChanYeol : It's okay. I'm fine. But hyung, why do I have to sit next to HyeJung?   KyungSoo : Ask MingMing.   You : You want some?   ChanYeol : It's okay.    You : Kay then.               You : Can I sleep for a minute?    MingMing : Me too! Goodnight!    KyungSoo : Channie, put this blanket on HyeJung. I can't reach it.    ChanYeol nodded and took the blanket. He put the blanket on you and tidied it up. Suddenly, he felt you hugged his right hand tightly. He tried to let it go but can't.    ChanYeol : Hyung, HyeJung hugs my hand.   KyungSoo : Let her be. Maybe she wants to cuddle something.   ChanYeol : But my hands...    He sighed and just let you hugged his hand. He was kind of like it.                You : I miss all of this! Look at the mall, the stall, rice cakes! Let's go have some rice cakes!   MingMing : Yah, don't you feel tired?    You : Kay, then. You can take my luggage to home while I'll eat some rice cakes.    MingMing : ChanYeol, go with her.    You : It's okay. I'll go alone.   MingMing : Just go with her.   ChanYeol : But she said that's okay. I'm tired too.   MingMing : *whisper* Go or I'll tell your appa that you came to China to meet HyeJung. Haha HyeJung-ah, ChanYeol wants to eat rice cakes too. Have fun guys!   You : Let's go?               KyungSoo : Poor Channie. *sigh*   MingMing : Take HyeJung and Chan's luggage. Let's go.   KyungSoo : You go take it. I'm not the one who make Channie go with HyeJung. *walk away*   MingMing : Yah! Aish!                You : Ahjmma, two servings of ddeokbokki please.   Seller : Here is it.    ChanYeol : Ah, kamsahamnida.    You : Ahjumma! Heoksi, do you have soju?    Seller : Yes. But we have to verify your age first.    ChanYeol : Y-yah, are you sure-   You : I'm 22 years old. Here's my ID card. Oppa, give me yours. He's 23. One bottle please?    Ahjumma : Wait for a second.   ChanYeol : Do you drink that things at China?   You : No. This is gonna be my first time. Why? Don't you ever drink alcohol?   Ahjumma : Here is it.    ChanYeol : Of course yes. But only in a little amount.    You : How does it taste?   ChanYeol : Kind of weird.   You : Let's try it now! *take a sip* It's weird. But I like it!    ChanYeol : Really?! Yah, don't just drink! Eat this ddeokbokki too.    You : Oh, I forgot about this thing. Let's eat!                15 minutes later...   You : Yah! Park *hiccup* ChanYeol!    ChanYeol : HyeJung-ah...   You : I want to *hiccup* tell you a secret. Promise *hiccup* me don't *hiccup* tell anyone!    ChanYeol : What is it?   You : *whisper* I still *hiccup* in love with you!    ChanYeol : What?!   

Park ChanYeol! What are you thinking?! She is drunk! Nonsense things will be heard!

  ChanYeol : Yah you're drunk. Let's go.   You : No! Ahjumma! One bottle of *hiccup* soju please!    ChanYeol : Yah, that's the fourth bottle! No way. Let's go. *carry you*    You : Yah! Let me go! *struggle*   ChanYeol : Ahjumma, I'll leave the money here. Keep the change, okay?    Seller : Thank you. *bow*    He bowed a little and carried you until reached a park. He put you on the bench and sat next to you.   ChanYeol : Are you okay?   You : Who are you?! Are you trying to kidnap me?!    ChanYeol : Yah, it's me ChanYeol!    You : ChanYeol oppa? *hug him* Oppa! I missed you so much! Do you know how long I was waiting for you to look for me at China? I thought you're already marry another girl...   She still loves me... WuFan was true. She still loves me!    C
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter