Chapter 5

Drunk when I met you, ~

What’s going on with me? You thought.

 

You massaged your head a little bit. These girls looked at you with concern.

 

“Are you okay?” Piyya asked.

 

You nodded. Of course you’re fine it was just a little headache, right? Since you nodded, they were now expecting an answer. Why do they have to ask this question anyway? You thought. Piyya and Erika was showing their puppy eyes definitely showing some ing aegyo. You exhaled deeply then started your story. You told them what happened to you that night. You told them the things he said which was still clearly roaming around your ing brain. You have to admit you’re so smart to remember everything he said and you said that morning. Of course, you didn’t tell them anything about the kissing thingy. That would be embarrassing. They nodded. They reacted like they seem to understand my situation.

 

“So…you rejected him early in the morning?” Piyya asked, bluntly.

 

You weren’t so sure that you rejected him. You told him that you’re not the one for him but…you didn’t tell him that you don’t like him or you are wrong? Why do you have to be so insensitive?

 

You shrugged your shoulders telling them that you don’t know. They sipped their teas. The place suddenly became quiet and peaceful. Daeyle was about to say something…serious? When the door bursted open revealing… a guy named Chanyeol. He went straight towards your table. He has car keys in his index fingers, playing with it, obviously. “Hey, Hanna. I’m here to pick you up. Want me to send you home? Or Am I too early?” He greeted, he stated and he asked.

 

You looked at the time.

 

11:12 am.

 

You’ve been here for hours already, didn’t see that one coming. You never thought that would stand that long in a place like this. Hanna shook her head. She smiled apologetically. “I will have a lunch date with my family and they’ll pick me up soon. Sorry.”

Chanyeol nodded. “It’s okay. Enjoy your date.” He chuckled. Hanna giggled in his statement. Wow, Chanyeol. I don’t know why but you’re so…stupid. You thought. You face palmed yourself in his stupid answer. You stood up and face Chanyeol who is currently standing beside your table.

“Hey, Yeol. Can you accompany me? I need some alcohol.” You said. The girls’ eyes rounded in horror. What? You thought. “A-Aren’t…y-you too y-y-young for…a-alcohol!?” Piyya stuttered. How stupid. You can do whatever you want. Geez, you’re already 25. You can handle yourself already. You just scoffed at her and walked towards the door with Chanyeol following behind.

 

“Wait!” A voice called.

 

You turned your head and saw Daeyle following behind. “I want to come too.” She said. Chanyeol looked at you with a maybe-you-need-a-girl-to-accompany-you-too-and-be-friends-with-her-now look. What the hell? You don’t have time to say no because all you want are alcohols right now. You just give her a blank look.

 

“Whatever.” You stuffed your hands in your pocket—WAIT. I mean Chen’s pockets. You remembered that you were wearing his clothes all the time. You guys told rode Chanyeol’s car. You were thinking on how you will return his clothes. You have no plan on breaking the silence inside the car because you were busy thinking things and you guess these two have no plan too so you just let it be. You guys rode in silence. Still, you were busy entertaining yourself thinking on how you will thank, say sorry and return these ing clothes. It’s rubbing guilt all over your face like it’s talking to you saying:

 

“You didn’t even say ‘thank you’!” “Do you have feelings?” “No sorry?”

 

You didn’t notice that you guys arrived at the place. You went out and quickly went inside. You sat on the chair at the counter and ordered a bottle. Chanyeol sat on your right and UNEXPECTEDLY the piece of sat on you left. She should’ve sat on Chanyeol’s right, right? You thought. You drank tht bottle in one shot.  Chanyeol stared at you. It looks like he wanted to ask you something. What the does he want? You thought.

 

“What?” You asked him.

 

“Umm…Soo Min~ah. What happened between you and Chen?” He blunted. You put the bottle down and was about to answer him when—

 

“She dumped him early in the morning.” Daeyle said.

 

THIS BICTH! You thought. You clenched your right fist and was about to punch her. Yes, PUNCH HER. But Chanyeol ceased you. He grabbed you right fist, shooking his head. You brushed his hand off yours and ordered another bottle. Now, you’re not in the mood which made Chanyeol refrain from his ‘interrogation’. He just took his phone and texted.

 

Is HE okay? He thought.

 

--

 

Meanwhile…

 

Chen was sitting in the corner. His knees were curled up, his arms wrapped around his shaking legs and his chin placed on top of his knees. His eyes were swollen from crying. It’s already been 4 hours and he’s still crying non-stop. He looks pathetic. When he entered the main door hours ago, he walked to his room. It took him 35 minutes to reach it. He was walking like a lifeless body. He stumbled down right in front of his room. OTL. He was biting his lower lip preventing himself from crying. He crawled as he entered his room. He then quickly locked his door. His body immediately fainted but he was still conscious. He was lying on the cold ground, brokenheartedly. He started to cry like there was no tomorrow. He crawled towards the corner, still lying on the ground and cried more.

Poor Jongdae…

 

FLASHBACK.

 

All of us arrived at the club, the club that is nearest to the park. We rushed immediately inside. We found you there. You were settled down on a table…alone with more than 20- bottles in front of you. It’s been 3 days that you stayed in that club. We looked everywhere for you. They sat beside you. The table was wet not because of the alcohols but because of your tears. You were asleep back then. Almost all of us cried when we saw the state you are in. We saw the bottles label and it’s definitely a dark alcohol. I comforted you. I caressed your back. Soon enough, you woke up. You started to stand up but you stumbled back. You groaned in pain because we can sense that you were experiencing an extreme hangover that time. Baekhyuun, Kai and Sehun were clenching their fists in anger. Chanyeol tried to hold them back but it didn’t work they quickly rushed outside definitely getting even with Luhan. The rest of us decided to take you home. We rode Suho’s car. You were resting your head on my shoulder that time and I can sense jealously all over Xiumin’s body. You were flinching that time probably because of the hangover. When we reached your house, the maids let us in immediately. They must’ve seen your state. They led us to your room which is scary because of the imprinted skulls all over the ing door. Chanyeol opened the door, Suho was explaining everything to the maids. Xiumin and I were assisting you with your arms wrapped around our shoulders. All of us were taken aback when we saw your obviously rebellious room. Everything’s colored black and white. The bed and walls were colored black while the closet and the floor were white. Such a mutinous brat. We laid on your bed and you were groaning in pain. The maids arrived and told us that they’ll be the one to take care of you now. We bowed. They started to go downstairs but I paused for a while and went back to your room. Your were half asleep and half groaning in pain. I went near you and caressed your cheeks. I kissed your forehead. I went near her ears and whispered,

“Get well soon. Don’t worry. He’s probably beaten by Baekhyun, Sehun and Kai now.”

And by that I quickly run downstairs and followed the others.

 

END OF FLASHBACK.

 

I don’t know what to do now. He thought then cried again.

 

--

 

Daeyle was just watching you drink you 5th bottle with her chin rested on her palm; Chanyeol busy texting. Suddenly, you saw a familiar face.

 

“Xiumin…” You whispered.

 

“Hm? What? Oh, Xiumin!” Chanyeol waved. Daeyle just looked back lazily, obviously not interested in him. What an ? He greeted, walking towards your place. “What are you doing here?” You asked. Your eyes went back to the bottle your are holding. “Oh. Nothing. Just want to grab a bottle.” He quickly replied. He ordered a bottle then said his goodbye.

“Bye, Yeol. Bye Min. Bye,…” He paused, looking at the witch. She rolled her eyes then faced him. “Daeyle. Lu Daeyle.”

Xiumin was taken aback by her surname. Lu? Is she related to—His thoughts was interrupted when you spoke.

“Yeah. She’s a ing cousin of that sonnuva named Luhan.” You blurted.

“Xiumin just nodded his head then turned his gaze to you. “Okay, then bye, Daeyle. Bye again, Yeol and Soo Min.” He quickly pecked meekly on your cheeks then ran outside before you could react.

 

*silence*

 

*crickets getting louder*

 

You caressed your cheeks. Chanyeol cleared his throat. You glared at him then his attention was back to his phone acting like nothing happened. Daeyle scoffed. Your death glares was send to her but she just gave you an I’m-not-scared-of-you look. You change the ing topic by asking her instead.

 

“Why are you here anyway? You’re not even drinking.” You blurted.

 

“Because I’m here to tell you something that you should know…” Her face saddened. Chanyeol stared at her with a curious look planted on his face. You were just playing with the bottle, waiting for her next sentence. “And what is that?” Chanyeol asked, warily. He can sensed a mournful aura around her. Hard to accept but it also gives you shivers running down your spine. What is this all about? You thought.

 

She took a deep breath and sighed.

 

Here goes nothing. She thought.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What could that be?

Authour's Note:  Kindly tell me if there were errors.

My section has been released and I was like wtf!? My friends left me behind! HUHUHU~ I guess I'll have to try to shut my mouth for the whole school year which I guess will fail because THAT is sooooo IMPOSSIBLE. I'm one of the most talkative student in my previous class. I guess I'll be a loner this year. HUHUHU~

What will I do!?

Goodluck to me~ Ajujuju~