Wake Up Already

No Way Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's a short chapter for you guys. Comment and upvote for me please! Love you guys <3 Don't hate me for doing that :'( I sad too... but hope you guys are enjoying the story. 

Jong In stood by Taecyeon as the tears rolled down from his eyes onto his face, seeping right through his gray jacket. 

"Hyung," Jong In called, praying that Taecyeon would open his eyes back up any second. He begged and stared down at Taecyeon's lifeless body while shaking his head, "Hyung, don't do this to me." Jong In didn't want to accept that he was just talking to him a few seconds ago. He refused to believe that this was all happening to him within a matter of seconds. 

This wasn't happening to his brother; the only person that he had left apart from his mother. 

He felt the hastiness of guilt from the entire situation, wanting to rewind time so Taecyeon could come back to him. It was all his fault that this happened and he couldn't help but blame himself.

It felt like his entire world had come crashing down the moment he heard Taecyeon get into a car crash on the phone. Why was this happening to him? Out of all the people in the world that this could have happened to, he'd rather have it happen to him than Taecyeon. Taecyeon was too much of a spiritual human being to be gone so easily. 

He was too good of a person to have this happen to him.

Jong In wished he was in that car now, wishing that everything would have happened to him rather than his brother.

"Hyung," Jong In called loudly, squeezing Taecyeon's shoulders to try to get him to wake up. He took short breaths because he had trouble breathing, feeling completely traumatized and grieved seeing his body that wasn't moving anymore. "Hyung, you can't do this to me. Please Hyung, wake up. Just please wake up. Come back to yell at me, lecture me, insult me, just do anything right now. Please open your eyes again, don't leave me like this." 

Jong In broke down crying as he dug his head into Taecyeon's chest, not being able to hear his heart beating anymore. He muffled as his face was right into his chest and cried as loud as he could to let out the pain and agony that he felt. 

"Hyung, I'm so sorry," he cried, still staying in the same position. "I'm sorry. You can't leave me like this though, please come back to me." 

If Jong In hadn't put Minji through a rough time then Taecyeon wouldn't have been so concerned to come out to pick him up. Jong In hurt one person badly and now he hurt one of the people that he loved the most. 

Taecyeon wasn't responding at all, so Jong In finally lifted his head up to look at his face more. His entire face and body was shaking, saying to him, "Wake up and yell at me Hyung. I need you to wake up." He squeezed onto his wrists tightly and cried his pain out, clenching his teeth together to feel the tears run into his mouth, "Hyung! Why are you still sleeping, wake up already! You have lives to save, you're a freaking doctor, you can't leave anybody like this!" 

As he put his head closer to Taecyeon's face, he saw his own tears drop down onto his brother's face, feeling like he was grasping for air. Crying with a shaky voice, he continued, "What am I gonna do without you, Hyung? Yi was one person who already left, why did you have to be another person to leave? Why are you leaving so easily when you don't even deserve it?" 

Jong In was going through a nightmare because everything felt completely unrealistic right now. His head was spinning from the confusion and the misery that he felt as he looked at his deceased brother's body, knowing that it was entirely his fault. It made him think back to all the pain Minji had suffered when Ha Yi passed away. 

Taecyeon was right - no one ever blamed Minji. No one ever blamed Minji because it was an accident. No one ever blamed Minji besides himself. 

He also knew that no one was going to blame him for Taecyeon, but he felt too shameful to erase the guilt from his heart. 

If this was how Minji felt, he tried to picure the pain and suffering to all that he did to her. 

He had killed two people, one who had been laying on the bed lifelessly and another person who was probably living through hell from what he did to her. He killed her even though she was still alive, since he completely destroyed her innocence and possibly her life. 

The sad part about this nightmare was that he wasn't waking up anytime soon... It was all real. And he also felt like an entire piece of his heart ripped out right from his chest. 

"Minji," Dara whined loudly, walking through the busy streets of Shanghai, being surrounded by over hundreds of people walking. Minji continued walking while rolling a large black suitcase on the walking street, being in front of Dara and answered her without looking back, "What's up girl?" 

"Are we almost there?" 

"The map says that we're almost there," Minji replied, stopping at her tracks and turned around to face Dara. "I'd say about fifteen minutes."

Dara's eyes widened and pointed at her, "Girl, I could've sworn you said that thirty minutes ago. I feel like we've passed this fruit market four times already." 

Minji snickered and lightly argued, "You fool, we've passed by four different fruit markets. They just have the same colored sign so they look like the same place." 

Dara looked at the red stand that was interjected in between the fruits. She squinted , assuming that it was the price since she saw different numbers displayed on it. She scratched her head in confusion, avoiding having to read the Chinese characters. She crossed her arms and said loudly for Minji to hear, "Well, they need to change the color of their price stand. Do they think everyone is Chinese or something? How the heck would I know that?" Minji slightly laughed at Dara's frustration, making her complain more, "Don't me laughing at me girl. I don't blame them for having the same color stands. I blame you for making me walk around Shanghai's busy streets with two suitcases that could fit an entire hippo. We've been walking for the past hour, do you know how many blisters I have right now?" 

"Who asked you to wear leather boots?" Minji questioned rhetorically, standing right in front of her with a smirk. "I bought that for your birthday last year, I'm pretty sure you know which shoes give you blisters." 

Dara groaned and clenched her teeth at Minji, "Yes, but I also didn't know you would be making me walk this much. I knew I should've worn my Tory Burch flats."

"Girl, you would've been complaining anyway wearing those flats. They're leather too." 

"Oh hell yeah. No matter what shoes I wear, it doesn't help the fact that I am holding two big suitcases and you've been making me walk for an hour." 

Minji scratched her ears, knowing that she wasn't going to stop complaining so she grabbed one of her suitcases and replied shortly, "Here. I'll help you with one." Minji held onto her suitcase and lightly grunted when she felt how heavy it was. As Minji placed Dara's pink suitcase right to the side of her, she took out her map to look at again making Dara sigh loudly and asking, "On a serious note though, where are we?" 

Minji frowned and replied, "It said I'm supposed to pass Shiguang Road to get there. But I feel like we've been walking so far. We might have possibly passed that road." 

"Huh?!" Dara yelled, widening her eyes in terror. "We passed it?! Does that mean we have to walk back?!"

"I'm sorry," Minji whined, pouting . "All the road names are mostly in Chinese. When the signs have the English names under it, it's so small, I can barely see." 

"Well, is there any way we can find the street name?" Dara asked, becoming overly tired. 

The flight was already delayed for two hours due to the heavy storm and she struggled to take a rest on the plane because of the small seats. She rested her head on Minji's arms and whined more, "When are we actually going to find it? I wouldn't be talking so much if I didn't have these two bricks with me." 

Minji bit down on her lip and looked around, seeing so many people on this busy street, that she couldn't make out how she would even begin asking around. She clicked her tongue a little and questioned, "Should we ask someone?" 

"Again?" Dara responded, feeling highly worried about that idea. "If we ask, it's your turn to ask. You made me ask a random guy and he started proposing to me in Chinese. Yeah, I'm not about that right now." Minji let out a deep sigh, stressing out from finding this place. How could she find one in a hundred of these people who possibly spoke Korean or even English? She scratched her head and stared down at the map to say, "Well we're near Guangdong Road right now, but the street that I'm looking for says it's on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter