Chapter 6

My Girl Is a Trouble Maker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“~ khun, where are you going lately. You look busy. Having problem with company~” ask woohyun~” ask woohyun and pass the ball to nikchun.

“~ My company still fine. Why are you asking?~”

“~ well, it’s quite weird not seeing you at our usual place. Did you already find new chick for play~” tease woohyun

“~ yah!! Did you think I’m playboy like you? I have work need to do~” nickhun shoot the ball at goal.

 “~ woah, relax bro. and please correct your statement. I’m not playboy anymore. My girlfriends is Park Hyomin~” woohyun put his palm at his waist and wipe his sweat. Well, woohyun and nickhun is basketball player. Almost everyday they will do practice together. But since, nickhun need to do part time at his mom café, nikchun rarely do practice. But then, he saw eunjung walk with her friends. So he uses this advantage with thrown the ball at eunjung make the ball hit eunjung head.

“~ yah!! Who’s the bastard dare thrown ball at my precious head~” groan eunjung make nikchun hold his laughter.

Woohyun who see the scene glare at nikchun and ask apologies at eunjung.

“~ jungie, mianhae.~” bow woohyun.

“~ owh woohyun-ah. Aisyhh, how you can throw the ball at my head? its’ hurt you know~” pout eunjung and rubbed her head.

“~ ani. It’s not me throw this ball at you. It’s a nikchun~” woohyun pointed his finger nickhun.

“~ mwoh, this monkey never know what means is STOP~” eunjung glare at nickhun and come near at him.

“~ Why are you looking at me. I know I’m handsome~”

“~ eeewww you ugly like monkey that’s why I look at you~”

“~ mwoh, you said I’m look monkey. Psftt this girl is really crazy~” nickhun crossed his arm and smirk.

“~ mwoh, you call me crazy. Arraso. Let me shows you how crazy I right now~” eunjung grab nickhun collar and kick his tummy make him groan. But then she kick nikchun leg makes him fall and twist his leg with grab his hair. Woohyun who look the scene seem very schocked and try stopping their fight. But before woohyun success stopped them, eunjung already glare him and give warning.

“~ woohyun-ah, don’t you dare to near at me. This arrogant kid need to lesson how to respect people.~” eunjung shows his fist make woohyun gulp his throat. But lucky for woohyun and nickhun when hyomin reach for stop them.

“~ jungie, please stop. You will break his bone~” yelled hyomin.

“~ andwae. These guys make me lost my patience. Not enough at café and now even at here also you want disturb my peaceful life huh~” eunjung put her leg at nickhun back grip his hand make him can’t move.

“~ yah, it’s hurt. Let me go crazy~” nickhun scream with pain.

“~ jungie-ah let him go. Pleaseeee~” after 10 minutes hyomin tries to persuaded her finally eunjung release nickhun .

“~ I let you go because of my friend. Or else your bone will break until you disable.~” eunjung give him warning and woohyun try pull nikchun stand up.

“~ I will kill you later,~” groan nikchun.

“~ you still not feel regret. Just wait and see. I will kick you at café. Remember don’t you dare came late tonight~” glare eunjung.

“~ huh~~ café? Tonight? Yah!! Did you two dating now!~” tease hyomin

Nikchun who seem panic try defending himself.

“~ mwoh, who.. Say.. i.. dating.. With her? She absolutely not my style~” stutter nikchun. None of his friends know that nikchun work as waitress at his mom café or else his friends will laugh at him.

“~ whatever monkey. See you at café~” eunjung stick her tongue and walk away.

“~ Mr nikchun  can you explain at us, what her means with meet at café?~” ask woohyun.

“~ arghhh, it’s none of your business. Can’t you care about my pain~”

“~ who ask you try fight with her. Did you know she have certificate taekwando in level 3 dan.~” sigh hyomin.

“~ mwoh.. deabak. No wonder nikchun can lose with her~” laugh woohyun.

“~ yah!! Watch your mouth. It’s just because I don’t want hit a girl~” nikchun try cover himself.

“~ yeah, I never know that you know how to respect or hit girl. Come on nikchun, we’ll now how much you hate girl.~” smirk woohyun.

“~ well, it’s doesn’t mean I can hit girl right~” nikchun try avoid his eyes at woohyun.

“~ khun oppa, I know you hate girl. But you can’t treat other girl like that because you hate that “women”~” said hyomin.

“~ yah!! Who give your permission remind her at me~” yelled me.

“~ khun, can you calm down. It’s true what hyomin said. Because that “women” you treat other girl like trash. Can you forget it everything. It’s already 2 years. Please move on. Not all the girl same like her~”

“~ shut up. I said shut up. If you still want remind me as your friends, please shut up. You should glad I can accept hyomin and crystal but please stop said about women~” scream nikchun and walk away. Woohyun and hyomin feels disspointed with nikchun.

“~ I hope he can treat eunjung well.~” sigh hyomin.

“~ what do you mean by that b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter