Chapter 11

My Girl Is a Trouble Maker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“~ can you let me go~” eunjung start anger and grab her fist tightly.

“~ Please be my girl~”

“~ WHAT. ARE YOU CRAZY?~” yell eunjung make nikchun block with his palm.

“~ shhhhh can you don’t yell. You can make the entire guest heard that~” whisper nickhun at eunjung ear. Well, actually eunjung heartbeat quite fast when nikchun give her back hug but she take a deep breath and be calm but then when nichkhun start transform to ert guy with caress her waist, eunjung pull the tray near her and knock his head make nikchun fall and groan in pain. Eunjung hit him non stop meanwhile nikchun tries to block himself from getting hit with eunjung. Well, his face is most important.

“~ yah!! Can you stop it? It’s hurt. Why you always hit me. You’re like monster.~” yelled nickhun who still block him self. The entire customers at there also laugh with their fight. For them, Nickhun and eunjung such a sweet couple who always a little fights but then will be fine later.

“~ Who ask you hug me? Did you want to die? Did you think I’m crazy want be your girl? I don’t like monkey like you~” said eunjung who still hit nickhun without stop. Well, actually Eunjung feely shy with nickhun action that’s why she try to cover herself.

“~ I just was asking you. Why you so look angry. But why your face looks red. Omo, don’t say you have feeling with me?~” Nickhun still continue even eunjung still hit her.

“~ mworago, who said I have feeling with you. YOU!!!..arghhhh~” eunjung stop from hit him and kick him before walk away.

“~ ouch, why this girl very tough. Aisyhh even it’s hurt but she look cute with her red cheek~” mumble nickhun with smile after saw eunjung already left. He looks around and saw the entire customer and staff look and laugh at him.

“~ What!! Why you all looking at me. Never saw couple fight each other~” said nickhun with innocent make all the staff gasp.

 But then, when Nickhun want search eunjung around café, suddenly he heard someone enter the café.

“ Ding dong”

Come one lady with big hat and sunglasses. He ignores the customer and passes her way.

“~ oppa~”

Nickhun stop his walk when he heard someone call him. He looks at the girl and makes him shock with her appearance.

“~ fany, what are you doing here? Ask nickhun.

“~ oppa, can we talk?~” said tiffany and held his arm. But nickhun look around and push tiffany hand slightly make tiffany feel rejected.

“~ What do you want now. I told you. We’re over long time ago.~” nickhun said with harsh tone. But then tiffany drags nikchun with force behind café. Just only between her and nikchun at there, so nobody can saw them.

“~ yah!! Let me go.~” Nikchun push tiffany shift her step. Tiffany opens her sunglasses and start tears.

“~ yah!! What’s wrong with your face? Why your face full with bruise. Who hits you~” nikchun ask her with full question.

“~ oppa, I suffer stay with him. I regret oppa for leaving your for him. Please save me oppa~” begging tiffany make nickhun feel pity with him.

“~ did siwon do that this at you? You still with him?~” ask nickhun

“~ ermm, after I left you 2 years ago, I pregnant his child but he doesn’t like the baby and he hit me until I lost my baby. He force me to stay with him but I didn’t know he have gamble habits, he always lost and drunk every night. He hit and kick me oppa. I’m scare.~” tiffany told the whole story to him with cries and hug him tightly. That’s make nickhun didn’t know want to do. He feel hate with tiffany because dump him 2 years ago but at the same time he feel pity with her life.

“~ oppa, maybe you will think I’m lie with you, but honestly I still have feeling with you oppa. I didn’t mean to hurt you oppa, but that’s because Siwon oppa force me with his plan.~” said tiffany make nikchun weird.

“~ I thought he my best friends. Why should he do that at me like that?~” ask nickhun feel anger when remember about Siwon.

“~ That’s because he feel jealous with your life. oppa, I hope you can forgive me and accept me again into your life oppa. I’m regret so much to listen him that time for leaving you~” said tiffany and caress nickhun lips. Tifanny hug nickhun like tightly meanwhile nikchun feel didn’t know what he wants to do. Pity, happy or give her forgiveness.

Meanwhile, after kick nickhun, eunjung feel guilty with him. Her comeback to front desk for looking him but he not found.

“~ errmm where is Nickhun-shi~” ask eunjung to her colleague name Jinae.

“~ wuhuu, looking your boyfriends huh?~” tease Jinae.

“~ yah, he’s not my boyfriend. He just my slave monkey~” smirk eunjung.

“~ jinjja, how come you can call him monkey when he look handsome and hot~” laugh Jinae make eunjung look red.

“~ yah eunjung, are you sure he not your boyfriend. I didn’t know you can cacth gold fish huh~” laugh eunjung colleague.

“~ yeah 300%. He not my boyfriend and what do you mean with gold fish~” eunjung feel weird.

“~ well, just now after you gone he making announcement by with a witness whole customer that say you’re his girlfriends. Well, he’s our young master and heir at Asian Global Corporation so he same like gold fish~” laugh her friends make her shy and walk away. She ignore the laugh and try search nikchun at behind café. But then, her track stopped when she saw nichun hug someone with kiss.

She feels uncomfortable with their hig.

She feels sad when nikchun kiss with other girl

She feels hurt when saw that girl hug him.

Didn't know her mix feel, she walk away with tears.

“~ aiysh, eunjung what’s wrong with you. Why you cry because him. He’s nothing with your life. He’s just jerk monkey.~” mumble eunjung to make her  calm down self.

“~ eunjung-ah~”

Eunjung look that way, when she heard someone call her name.

 “~ owh manager oppa. What are you doing here?~” said eunjung and wipe her tears for make sure her manager didn’t see that.

“~ owh, I want visit you. It almost three days I didn’t meet you. Are you ok.~” said her manager.

“~ I’m fine oppa. Gomawo for taking care about me.~” said eunjung with lower her head. Well, actually she still think about nikchun and that girl.

“~ are you okay? Or you do not like me come here?~” pout her manager.

“~ aniyo oppa. You came here with wrong timer. I still working oppa~” said eunjung when she realize that her word make her manager hurt.

“~ I know pabo. I can wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter