Chapter 25

My Girl Is a Trouble Maker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“~ Nickhun-ah!!! Please don’t go~” yell eunjung make the entire feel shock with her appearance especially Nickhun. Eunjung still breathless after run whole airport for preventing Nichkhun.

“~ eunjung-ah, what are you doing here?~” ask nickhun with unbelievable face.

“~ wow, what the hell eunjung doing here?~” ask woohyun when saw hyomin still giggle with jiyeon and crystal.

“~ babe, what happen? Why eunjung came here with hospital cloth?~” ask myungsoo and wrap his arm around jiyeon waist.

“~ owh guys, just shut up and watch the drama.~” jiyeon look at eunjung and kiss myungsoo cheek make him frown.

Meanwhile, nickhun still speech less with eunjung appearance.

“~ jungie, are you run from hospital. What happen to you?~” ask nickhun and look at tiffany.

“~ did you already give up on me? You said you love me but why you want leave me alone?~” cries eunjung and punch nickhun chest. This time, she really gets too many attention form audience.

“~ eunjung-ah, what are you talking about? Look, it’s embarrassing. ~” whisper nickhun and look around.

“~ tiffany-shi, I know it’s quite selfish if I said this. I know you’re his ex-boyfriends but I really love him. nikchun-ah don’t leave me owh~” her eyes were swollen cause cry. And that’s make her member and tiffany laugh feel unbelievable.

“~ khun oppa, I think you have a lot explanation at her. And I guess I need to go now since my flight was calling me now. And don’t forget to invite me your wedding soon.~” Laugh tiffany and tap nickhun shoulder. She gives wide smile at eunjung.

“~ don’t worry, he’s your not mine anymore. He really love you.~” smile tiffany and bid goodbye at nikchun and the rest.

“~ Bye guys. See you again if there is a chance~” Wave tiffany.

When they already bid goodbye at tiffany, eunjung look at nikchun with weird. nickhun just show his smile and wrapped his arm around waist.

“~ I didn’t know what happen actually at you, but I quite satisfied with your action. That’s mean you still love me right?~” tease nickhun.

“~ wait? I thought you want go to America? You didn’t go~” ask eunjung and push nickhun slightly make nickhun frown.

“~ who said I want go to America? I just want send off tiffany to airport and bid goodbye since we’re friends. Same like woohyun, kai, hyungsik and myungsoo~” said nickhun and point his finger at them.

“~ but, jiyeon said you want leave me since you already give up on me?~” said eunjung and step back her foot. It takes a time for her to realize jiyeon already fool her.

 “~Park Jiyeon!!!!!!!~” yell eunjung when she realizes that. How her feel embarrass her when too many eyes look at them. Jiyeon just shrugged her shoulder and laugh from far.

“~ baby, why you so naughty. Don’t said that’s your plan~” myungsoo give her playful eyes and tightly his hug make jiyeon giggle.

“~ absolutely, that’s her plan or else nickhun and eunjung never had this ending~” laugh hyomin and give high five at jiyeon and crystal.

“~ You will not leave me?~”

“~ Of course not baby. Never once I was think to leave you. Even you push me I will chase you no matter how. Did you already forgive me?~” ask nickhun. but eunjung just keep silent.

“~ owh come on. Don't you think you make this handsome man not shame when you came to me with hospital cloth and yell my name to everyone? Look, people already think that I’m crazy cause hugging one women who run from mental hospital.~” jokes nichkhun make eunjung punch his chest before eunjung kiss his roughly make him wide his smile.

“~ I love you Mr Nickhun~” smile eunjung.

“~ I love you too Ms Ham Eunjung~” said nickhun and kiss her back.

“~ wow, daebak~” hyungsik, woohyun and kai drop his jaw when they saw eunjung action. Crystal and hyomin cover her palm at kai and woohyun eyes.

“~ aisyh babe, don’t block my eye. I want see this movie~” kai push crystal hand make her gasp.

“~ how dare you push my hand for see them kissing.~” she punch kai make the rest laugh. Meanwhile jiyeon following eunjung step when she grab myungsoo cheek and deep her kiss make hyungsik, woohyun and hyomin make noise.

“~ wow, daebak. Get a room guys. You make my eyes dirty.~” smirk hyungsik

“~ bro, go find new hot girlfriend. So you can join our club~” tease woohyun make hyungsik groan.

“~ dude, want to join me go to club this night. I introduce you with my hot chick. Kai come on join us. ~” jump hyungsik feel excited. woohyun and kai give him signal to make hyungsik shut before hyomin and crystal glare at them.

“~ owh man, come on. I know you two like them right? Remember that girl we meet at club yesterday, they want meet with you two~” laugh hyungsik make kai and woohyun elbow him. Crystal and hyomin look them feel like want eat them alive.

“~ Nam Woohyun!!~”

“~ Kim Jongin!!~”

“~ omg babe, come on. Hyungsik just make a joke.~” Kai grind his teeth scare with them. “~ dude, better we run before these two girl explode~” whisper woohyun and drag kai for run.

“~ You two!!! Don’t run. Come here. I will kill you~” scream hyomin and crystal with run and give them.

“~ yah!!! Guys did you want to join or not~” call hyungsik look like innocent until jiyeon smack his head.

“~ aisyhh, oppa better you shut up before hyomin and crystal chase you~” smirk jiyeon and hug myungsoo again. he give jiyeon kiss make hyungsik goose bump.

“~ dude, want to join me?~” said hyungsik to myungsoo before  jiyeon kick his .

“~ don’t you dare teach my hubby bad things. Shooooo!!~” jiyeon push hyungsik make myungsoo laugh.

“~ babe I think better we go to somewhere. I hate crowded place.~”

“~ ermm, go to where? How eunjung?

“~ don’t worries, nickhun know how to handle? Let’s go~” wink myungsoo and jump at her back make jiyeon stumble.

“~ arghhh myungie. Get down. You’re heavy.~” yell jiyeon when myungsoo jump at her back.

“~ owh come on babe. I know you’re strong. Let’s go GO GO.~” Said myungsoo before jiyeon make him fall and run away.

“~ you’re fatty, myungie~” laugh jiyeon with run.

“~ baby, better you run as fast you can before I eat you alive~” scream myungsoo and chase her.

 

2 years Later.

 

“~Kim Jiyeon!!!!!

“~ Eunjung Buck Horvejkul!!!~”

 Nickhun and myungsoo chase them when they running out from the one shop after they finish buy something.

“~ yah, why you give them your credit card. Look how active them when go to shopping~” yell nickhun at myungsoo.

“~ how I will know they will like this. I thought they will be a good wife since they’re pregnant~” said myungsoo who still hold the jiyeon shopping bag.

“~ damn, look how we want bring back all these item. Baby, don’t run. You’re pregnant.~” scream nickhun try to chase them but then eunjung and jiyeon already disappear from their sight.

“~ dude, how much your credit limit for credit card? I think you card will overload after this. Just wait your bill since your jiyeon shopping too much item.~” smirk nichkhun with nagging while hold eunjung shopping mall..

“~ dude, don’t be happy because you’re your bill also will overload with eunjung expense.~”

“~ what did you mean?~”

“~ just now I saw eunjung open your wallet and take your credit card. Well, we’re at the same boat, dude~” laugh myungsoo.

“~ aisyhh, Ham Eunjung.!!!!!~” yell nickhun.

“~ eunjung-ah, I think credit card myungsoo already overlimit. What should we do?~” pout jiyeon with whine.

“~ don’t worry dear, look what I bring?~” said eunjung with smile.

“~ owh, credit card? How did you get it?~”

“~ from my husband wallet~” laugh eunjung and pass the credit card to the seller.

“~ please charge the amount into this credit card, miss ~” ask eunjung make jiyeon jump.

“~ wahhh, I didn't know married with rich guy, we can get this happiness~” said jiyeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter