Chapter 20

My Girl Is a Trouble Maker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He open his eyes, and saw that nickhun, woohyun and kai already standing beside him. With his head still in dizzy, he feel that his ankle still pain.

“~ouchh~”

“~ kim myungsoo, are you okay~” ask nickhun

“~ where am I?~”

“~ You’re now at rest room. We thought want brings you to hospital but you always mumble that you don’t want to go. We’re so worried with you. to that seunghoo guy.~” curse kai.

“~ is that the games already end. Whose team wins? How long I already fainted~”

“~ Hey, you’re already in bad condition and you still care about the game. But lucky for you the games still on but our we've left a lot of points~”

“~how seunghoo?~”

“~Referee dismisses him after make you were injured and he can’t join the game until game finished. I feel want punch him~” said nickhun.

“~ I want play that game~” said myungsoo and tries to wake up from the bed.

“~ yah!! Are you crazy? You already badly injured~” yelled woohyun.

But before myungsoo can spoke they heard someone burst the door with hard.

“~ Kim Myungsoo!!!!!!!~”

“~owh jiyeon-ah~” said kai.

But her respond so cool make them nervous include myungsoo. All of them start eyeing at myungsoo and slowly walk out from the room. Well, they need to talk.

“~ jiyeon-ah. You come~” smile myungsoo with happy when he saw jiyeon but what that he didn’t expect is jiyeon anger. Jiyeon hit his head who still freash bleeding and punch his chest with hard.

“~ You Paboooo. Why must you injured when the games still on air. Did you already give up for fulfill you promise.~” cries jiyeon and hit his non-stop.

“~ mianhae, jiyeon-ah. I promise you, I will win this game.~” said myungsoo and hold herwrist for make her calm.

“~ How I want believe you. Look at your condition. Your team already missed a lot of points. Why you make a deal with seunghoo. I hate you ~” cries jiyeon and sit at the floor. Myungsoo jump from his bed and limp.

“~ I make this deal because I scare if I lose you. I really love you until I lost my mind to make a deal with him. Please believe me huh~” begging myungsoo. jiyeon look at his eye, and push him.

“~ prove first before make a promise. Just pray that your team will win. I will not forgive you if you or your team loses the games. ~” said jiyeon and walk away. She meets at her members at audience seat.

“~ jiyeon-ah, are you okay.~” said eunjung make jiyeon nodded as she tries loud her word because the noisy  audience. She didn’t dare to look at ice arena when myungsoo team already lost a lot point. She lowers her head with prying hard asking miracle at the games. Even though she knows that seunghoo can't force her for love him if myungsoo lose the game but she still hope that myungsoo team will win.

 

Meanwhile, myungsoo feel glad that jiyeon still want meet him. He walks with limp at player seat and saw that his team already misses too much point with seunghoo team. He walks to his coach make them shocked.

“~ What are you doing here, myungsoo. Go rest yourself. You still injured ~” said his coach. also shock with myungsoo. But then, he can saw how stress and worried his coach with point from his team.

“~ Coach I want play again. Let me finish this game.~” said myungsoo with groan.

“~ no, you already badly in injured. I will not allow that. We will call the ambulance to bring you at hospital. Go to rest.~”

“~ no, I will not go to anywhere. Please let me join the game. I don’t want we lose this game~”

“~ no means no. your team member will tries his best.~”

“~ please coach. I was begging you. Lose this game means I will lost my love forever.~”

“~ but.. your condition~”

“~please coach~”

“~ arraso, prepare yourself now~” said his coach and walk to jury. All the audiences start make a noise when they saw myungsoo enter the arena. Seunghoo who sit at opponent’s team also shocked with myungsoo comeback.

“~ owh my god. Did he already out his mind~” sigh woohyun.

“~ deabak. He still injured~”

“~jiyeon-ah look at there. myungsoo back to game~” said eunjung and ask jiyeon look at the arena. She wide her eyes and saw myungsoo already slide his skate with limp. Myungsoo look at jiyeon direction with give wide smile and give her flying kiss. Seunghoo who a saw that scene feel really anger.

“~ damn it kim myungsoo~”

 

When the whistle start, with 10-4 point myungsoo slides his skate and shoots the ball.

 

Myungsoo did it with one goal.

Shoot and goal.

He did again with goal make all audience start clapped their hand.

Goal

Goal

Goal

Goal

Now, the point already ties. His team need make a goal within 60 second to won the game. Myungsoo stand at center still hold his stick. Before game start, he turns his head at seunghoo direction and smirk with mumble “I will win this game and jiyeon is mine”. Seunghoo start nervous and look at team at arena. When whistle start, myungsoo pass the ball at hyungshik and back his step at his own goal. Take a look at jiyeon face for a while and his smile again. hyungshik slide his skate make shoot the ball but the ball didn’t going at the goal but the ball glide with u-turn around the goal and come over at myungsoo side. Myungsoo start glide his skate and saw the opponents try to block him but with his action he fall himself and slide his body with ball at his stick and start stand up, he tip the ball make the ball jump with his strength when the ball already in the air he hit the ball.

 

“BUZZZZZZ” siren sound for end game already finished

All the audience jump happiness.

Eunjung hug nickhun, woohyun kiss hyomin and crystal give kai high five.

All the team member start runs at myungsoo with happy.

Once again he makes it.

Myungsoo is a hero for that night.

Seunghoo and team out from arena with disappointed.

But in myungsoo mind is only jiyeon. He looks at jiyeon sit but she not around make him more worried. But then, he saw jiyeon already standing at main door ice arena. She run at his direction and jumps at his make both of them fall. Jiyeon on top at myungsoo body. She kisses him without thinking her surrounding. Myungsoo wide his eye feels not believe what happen at him. But then he start smile and deeper the kissing. After few minutes with hot session, jiyeon look at him with tears.

“~ pabo~” smile jiyeon.

“~ I love you park jiyeon~” said myungsoo and kiss her again.

“~ I hate you, stupid. You still injured.~” sobbed jiyeon make myungsoo laugh. He wrapped his arm around jiyeon waist.

“~ I win for you. I don’t care if I broke my leg because I really love you. Please forgive me~” smile myungsoo make jiyeon touched.

“~ ehemmm~”

Myungsoo and jiyeon stop their moment when they heard someone cough. But then, they realize their position and all audience stare at them with weird.

“~ did you think you’re in movie drama? Get your own room guys. These places for sport not for do a . Asiyhh that’s really make me goosebump~” said one of their team member make the entire player laugh.

“~ look, your action make us get too many attention now~” tease myungsoo and stand up make jiyeon face burn with red.

“~ aigoo, I didn’t know you two really love each other. That’s great news~” said hyungsik give thumbs up.

Didn’t what happen with myungsoo, he glides his skate around arena, he wide his arm and shout around arena to make announcement

“~arghhhhhhh Park Jiyeon is mine. I had girlfriends. I LOVE YOUUUUUU PARK JIYEON~” Shout myungsoo and point his finger at jiyeon who already standing at center ice arena. She lower her head cause feel ashamed with myungsoo announcement. Myungsoo run to her and hug her tightly.

“~ You’re mine park jiyeon. I love so much. Sorry for make you angry, make you sad and make you disappointed with my manner but I promise that I will love you for whole my life~” smile myungsoo make jiyeon nodded.

“~guyss!!!!!! Please stop the drama and out from this arena.~” shout his coach make them shy.

 

“~kim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter