Chapter 4

My Girl Is a Trouble Maker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung lying on the ground after tired herself from playing the basketball. She closes her eye and takes a deep sigh. But then she heard someone walking near her make she stand up.

“~ ehemm, what are you doing here?~” ask nickhun with serious face.

“~ owh sunbae. Mianhe. I going first~” bow eunjung and not dare to look at his face.

“~ where are you going?~” said nickhun.

“~ I need go to my class. Otherwise, I don’t want mess up again with you~” smirk eunjung and walk away.

It’s make nickhun feel guilty. “~ what should I have this feeling. Why I need feel guilty. Pabo-yah you nickhun.~” mumble nickhun and hit his head.

Eunjung go to her locker and wash her up and go to her class and sit beside jiyeon.

“~ where are you going jungie?~” said jiyeon.

“~ I go to release my tension~”

“~ why? did you have problem~” ask jiyeon and put her arm around eunjung shoulder.

“~ ani. Just tired. I want sleep yeonnie~” eunjung put her head at table with cross her arm.

“~ yah!! Class will begin. You can’t sleep right now~” whisper jiyeon.

“~ it’s your fault. Why you force me to study. You know I hate study~” groan eunjung.

“~ but it’s good for our future. Did you not love me anymore~” jiyeon pretend be a sad.

“~ yah!! Of course I love you. I only have you in this world. But I’m not smart like you. And I hate that guy who makes us embarrassed.~” said eunjung.

“~ Just ignore him. You can be smart if you work hard. Don’t worry I will teach you, arraso~” smile jiyeon.

“~ arraso. But now, I don’t have mood to study. What about I sleep first and when we back home you teach me, deal.~” smile eunjung and continue to sleep at her table.

“~ yah!! Ireona. You’re such a stubborn. I told you don’t work too late.~” jiyeon scrunched her nose make eunjung laugh.

After the class jiyeon and eunjung goes to their workplace.

Eunjung works as part time in Smile Café. She’s so happy with her routine. She was very close with shop owner. Well, her owner seem like mother to her. She closes with all workers and sometime she will workers. But then, when she still mops the floor, suddenly her mop bumps with two guys. When she looks up, what make her shocked is that guys is nickhun her enemy.

“~ what are you doing here?~” ask nickhun.

“~ can’t you see I swimming right now~” smirk eunjung. Make all the workers gasped with shocked.

 “~ so, you’re workers at here?~” smirks nickhun.

“~ So, what did you expect. Am I looking boss at here? Did you stalker me?~”

“~ owh jebal. What would I need stalker girl like you and I see you like cleaner~” smirk nikchun

“~ arghh, you’re so annoying.so, please move. I want do my job~” eunjung push nickhun make him shocked.

Nickhun came with his personal assistant. Well, this shop owned by his mom. Because he had important issue, he visited his mom café but didn’t expect he will meet eunjung. Well, eunjung knows, her boss have a son but he didn’t know that he is Nickhun. Since his mother open this shop, nickhun never visited this café because he too busy for study and company.

“~ yah!! Did you be a rude with all your customer.~” mock nickhun.

“~ ani. I just only do with monkey like you~” eunjung poke her tounge.

“~ aisyh this girl. You look so different in college and why you so rude~”

“~ well, it’s me exactly. I don’t want mess up again with you because the past. You look monkey bastard who didn’t know respect women in college. And seem like you have too many fans girl in there, so I don’t want fight with you. And please don’t disturb me again. I hate look your face~” explain eunjung and try to walk away.

“~ she hate me~” mumble nickhun at his mind

Nikchun just stood up without do anything makes his personal assistant call him.

“~ Young Master, are you ok?~” said that guy.

“~ yeah, I’m ok Taecyeon hyung~” well, nickhun close with his personal assistant. Only he and his family know what happen to nickhun until he hate women. He cares nickhun like his own brother.

“~ That’s girl already rude with you. I will told Madam Sophie to fired her~” said Junho.

“~aniyo hyung. Let her be. And hyung please check about her background. I want to know about her~” said nickhun make Taecyeon weird.

But then nickhun come closer to disturb her.  He moves the chair and mess the table make eunjung boil.

“~ yah!! What do you want~”

“~ ani, I just want disturb you~” smirk nickhun.

“~ mwoh. Yah did you crazy. Please not this time. I don’t want get fired because of you.~” said eunjung and kick his leg make nikchun groan.

This chaos get attention nickhun mom. She looks her lovely worker fight with his son. Its make his mom smiles. Well, this is first time women dare mess up with her son who arrogant and stubborn.

“~ yah!!! Call your boss. I will report you at her.~” nikchun rolled his eye.

“~ mwoh!! Don’t you dare report about me? If I get fired because you, I will haunt you wherever you go~” warning eunjung.

But then nikchun mom came closer at them.

“~ what happen at here~” said Mdm Sophie with serious tone.

“~ owh sajangnim. Ani, nothing happen at here~” eunjung try to lie and glare at nikchun.

“~ So, this is you boss. Well, mdm your worker ermmmmmm~” nickhun word cut off with eunjung hand and wide her smile. Eunjung grabbed nickhun neck and put her palm at nickhun mouth.

Taecyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter