Chapter 19

My Girl Is a Trouble Maker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungie-ah,ppali. We already late if you still with your lazy manner~” scream jiyeon who still waiting eunjung for prepare herself.

“~ aisyhh, why this kid too loud~” mumble eunjung and pick her bread as breakfast and run to jiyeon.

“~ kaja~” smile jiyeon. As usual their routine go to class together every morning and as usual that jiyeon need to nagging at eunjung because her lazy for wake up at early morning.

But while these two best friends having a fun together, in front the main gate their college they can saw that nickhun already standing with his angel smile.

“~ yah, jungie-ah. Look at there. Look, your boyfriend already waiting you at there. auww I didn’t know that he’s so sweet~” said jiyeon with cringe her finger.

“~ yah, can you stop tease me.~” said eunjung with shy

“~ hello ladies, good morning~” said nickhun with smile.

“~ hello nickhun-shi and good morning to you.~” greeting jiyeon.

“~ morning baby~” said nickhun and wrapped his arm around eunjung waist with give her smooch at her forehead.

“~ ermmm what are you try to do~” said eunjung with stutter. Well, of course she feel shy.

“~ do what? Of course I want give my morning kiss to my girlfriend.~” said nickhun with innocent make eunjung face more red.

~kyaaaahhhhh!!!!!!! Omo, daebak. Jungie-ah, look like your boyfriend love skin ship.~” scream jiyeon.

“~ well, I forgot to mention with you baby, jiyeonnie is right. I love skin ship. So, from now on today you need familiarize yourself with my manner~” smile nickhun and tightly his hug and kiss eunjung cheek make eunjung gasp without any sound.

“~You dead Ham Eunjung~”mumble eunjung

“~Owh gosh that’s horrible. Eunjung-ah, I can feel that you will lose your with this ert monster. So, good luck for you. Have a fun guys~” laugh jiyeon and run away before eunjung chase jiyeon.

“~ yah!!!!!!!!!! You dickpunk. Watch out your mouth. I will smash you later~” yelled eunjung and try to chase her but blocked by nickhun.

“~hey, where you want to go, baby? Let accompany me for breakfast. I’m hungry~” pout nickhun. eunjung stop her move and look around. Well, she feel uncomfortable when the entire eye looking at her.

“~ what wrong baby~” ask nickhun when he saw eunjung act weird.

“~ ermm, can we act like normal. Look, you gain too many attention at here.~” said eunjung with lower her head make nickhun smile.

“~ Why would I? I love attention especially when you around me. And then, I want the entire student know that you’re mine. So they maybe didn’t dare to try flirting with you~” explain nickhun.

“~ but, that’s can make your fans feel disappointed and you will lost your popularity~” pout eunjung.

“~ so, you more care about their feeling rather my feeling? And you hate everyone knows about our relationship? ~” ask nickhum make eunjung nodded. But her answers make nickhun feel hurt. Seems like eunjung not serious with him. he try to act sulk so he can know eunjung reaction.

“~arraso, just do whatever you like Ham Eunjung~” said nickhun with anger act and walk away leave her alone. Eunjung feel shock and at the same she feels hurt with nickhun behavior.

“~ asiyh pabo you ham eunjung. Look what have you done. But why he act like that~” mumble eunjung and look nickhun from his back.

Nickhun ignore her for the whole day. Well, of course this news gives a shock at his friends. But when eunjung and jiyeon finish their class, hyomin drag both of them at café for get explanation.

“~ yah!! Where you want bring us, minnie~” ask jiyeon.

“~ shut up and just follow me? We need your explanation, Ham eunjung~”said hyomin and glare at eunjung.

“~ You want ask eunjung but why you drag me together. That’s not unfair~” groan jiyeon but still they follow hyomin at café. But then, they saw woohyun, kai, crystal, myungsoo, and hyungsik already at there. eunjung try looking nickhun but he not there make her sad,

“~ so ms jungie, mind to explain what happen, here?~”

“~ what you all want to know?~”

“~you were asking us? Hello, this morning you and nickhun news already make a chaos. Whole the colleges already know about you two? Just tell me the truth~” ask Hyungsik.

But eunjung still keep silent. Didn’t know she needs to reveal or not. But his mind always thinks where nickhun is. Why he not at there to help her.

“~ ermm why not you not ask him~” ask eunjung.

“~ well, we already asking him. But he asks us to asking at you? aiyshh. What’s wrong with you~” ask kai.

“~ yah!! No need to over kai.~” woohyung smack kai head make him groan.

“~ sorry, jungie this brat too over.~” laugh woohyun make eunjung feel relieved.

“~ so, is that this news is true?~” ask woohyun. Eunjung look at her friends and give signal to jiyeon asking for help. But then, jiyeon just ignore that glare.

After she feels uncomfortable with that glare from her friends, finally she nodded her head make the rest jump.

“~yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, finally~” jump hyungsik and give kai and krystal high five. Woohyun and hyomin laugh each other and jiyeon just laugh with their manner. When her members still jump with happiness, jiyeon look at myungsoo. He still standing with his cold face while his hand at his pocket. Can’t guess him happy for nickhun or not. But then when, myungsoo realize that jiyeon looking at him, he turns around and walks away. Jiyeon feels sad with myungsoo act.

“~ Well, we happy that nickhun finally attached with you. Well, you know him right. Always acting jerk and annoying.~” said kai.

“~ but where is he?~” ask eunjung.

“~ ermm, well, look like he quite disappointed with you~”

“~ mwohh, me? why?~”

“~ I heard that you don’t want reveal your relationship to public. What happen?~” ask hyomin.

“~ ermm well, it’s not that the reason. Well, you know me right, this is my first time I had boyfriend. So, I still awkward with this situation and I need the time. But then, his skin ship make me ermmm shy~” said eunjung honest and shy with her confession.

“` aigooo, why you need feel this way. Don’t worry, nickhun is a nice guy even sometimes he always act jerk~” laugh kai.

“~ so, did he still angry with me?~” pout eunjung.

“~ ermm, I guess so. But don’t worry, why not you just go to persuaded him.~” woohyun try give suggestion.

“~ aisyhh, I didn’t know why you all too interested with my relationship~” smirk eunjung make them laugh.

“~ well, because you’re in special case~” hyungsik make his innocent face.

“~ what do you mean?~”

“~ I don’t know. But I think you need time to explain at this guy~”

“~ who~”

“~ Nickhun Buck Horvejkul, Please come out. Your princess already here?~” shout woohyun, kai and hyungsik together.

“~ mworago, he’s at here? Really?~” ask eunjung with shock. But then, nickhun out with wide smile and hug eunjung tightly.

“~ aigoo, I’m sorry for didn’t understand your situation~” said nickhun and kiss her lips.

“~omoooo, deabak. You’re here?~” said jiyeon with shocked.

“~ since when you already at here?~” eunjung glare at nickhun with anger face.

“~ Since from the start you came. Well, don’t be shy baby. I will teach you how to be a lovely couple. And I promise will protect you from my fans~” smile nickhun.

“~ did you try making me embarrassed? Did you really want to die? So, you act like you look angry with me for the whole day? ~” eunjung grip her fist and clenched her teeth.

But wrong move from nichkhun when he nodded his head because he for agree with eunjung question. But, he didn’t saw that eunjung face start red with anger.

“~ oh my god. Guys, I think better we run before she explode like bomb~” said hyomin with worried.

“~ what’s wrong baby, look at them, aigoo their so sweet.~” said woohyun.

“~ hyomin is right. Guys, better we run if you don’t want your face will swollen today.~” said jiyeon and back step her feet.

“~ nickhun-shi, please be prepared and good luck again~” whisper jiyeon at nickhun ears with tapped his shoulder. Jiyeon starts run with the rest before they heard nickhun scream.

“~ argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter