Chapter 5

My Girl Is a Trouble Maker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“~ jiyeon-ah~” eunjung try disturb jiyeon from study

“~ ermm~”

“~ yah, can you look at me~”

“~ waegurae~” frown jiyeon.

“~ did you still remember the monkey guy we meet at Jeju Island?~” ask eunjung.

“~ owh, yeah. The handsome monkey?~” smile jiyeon.

“~ psfttt, you’re y~” eunjung knock jiyeon head.

“~ yahh!! Appo~” jiyeon rubbed her head.

“~ he work with me at Smile café~” said eunjung.

“~ mwoh. Daebak!! How can be like that. You two are enemy right? I can feel that café can collapse if you two fight~” laugh jiyeon.

“~ aisyhh, I though you can my help but ending you laugh at me~” pout eunjung.

“~ mianhae. Just.we.. I never imagine that you two destiny each other to meet again and the most things is work in the same place.~” laugh jiyeon.

“~ aigoo, you know what, he came at the café and mess everything all the table. But glad my boss in my side~” sigh eunjung.

“~ lol, did he crazy?~”

“~ Maybe. And my boss ask me to handle him until all the damage made payable~” said eunjung.

“~ well, it’s good time for you payback what he do at you before this right?~”

“~ that’s right, I will make him suffer like he do at us. Ermm so, did you work on today~” ask eunjung.

“~ well, of course dear. As usual I need clean my mystery young master room.~” sigh jiyeon.

“~ lol, it’s ok what. At least he didn’t make you trouble~” eunjung wrapped her arm around jiyeon shoulder.

“~ I think so. As long he didn’t make me trouble, I’m ok that. So I go first~” said jiyeon and kiss eunjung cheek make her smile.

“~ yah, if someone see that, maybe they will think that we’re lesbian~” laugh eunjung and wave at jiyeon.

“~ Whatever. Love you jungie. See you at home tonight~” wink jiyeon and give flying kiss at eunjung and eunjung also playing around with catch the kiss and put in her pocket make jiyeon laugh.

Before eunjung, go to Smile café, she will do her part time jobs in Asian Global as Lady tea. She is very hard work to get their expenses. But glad with that, in this company not make her tired too much. This company rarely does not have meeting. Eunjung will do cup water to all corporate staff and when time come to 7pm she will end her duty and go to Smile Café. And she glad that her boss understanding her condition. So, eunjung can take her time to come the café.

But what make her annoying is nickhun already stand in front café with cross is arm with angry face.

“~ why are you so late?~”

“~ why you care~” eunjung walk in to café and go to her locker to changer her uniform.

“~ You know what time you need to come. You make me waiting you so long~”

“~ why, you need waiting me. You can do other work right? Or else you can ask other worker what you need to do~” smirk eunjung and put her bag at locker.

“~you drag me at here until I needed work at here and now you want be irresponsibility at me ~”

“~psftt.. Such a kid~” scoff eunjung .

“~ What. You call me kid?~” nickhun hold eunjung wrist make eunjung lean her body at walls.

“~ yahh!! Let me go. What are you try to do~”

“~ I want shows you that I’m not a kid and tell me where are you going?~” nickhun rolled his eyes.

“~ yah.. did you crazy. Let me go. You hurting my hand and why you need to know~” eunjung try struggle herself.

Nickhun feels guilty when he saw eunjung wrist already red, he let her hand.

“~ kaja. You spoiled my mood. You want work right. So, follow me, I will tech you how to make a good coffee. This is basic task for you~” said eunjung and go to kitchen.

She teach him how to make good coffee but then nickhun seem like not interesting and look away.

“~ yah, can you focus what I do now~” mock eunjung.

“~ yeah yeah yeah.. I know that~”

“~ so, now, you make one for me and I will taste that~”

Nickhun make new coffee but he confuse between sugar and salt, he decide put at his coffee. When it’s already done, with proud face he asking eunjung taste his coffee. Eunjung take a sip his coffee but then she spraying her coffee at nichkhun face. “~ yahh!!! You’re so disgusting.~” yelled nickhun and wiped his face.

“~ what the hell with this taste~” eunjung puked.

“~ yah, how dare you puked away my coffee.~”

“~ You call this coffee. It taste like hell.  You try it~” curse eunjung and bring the coffee to nickhun. She holds nickhun chin and force to his mouth make his struggle and puked.

“~ eyckk.. This taste really ~” nickhun wiped his mouth make eunjung laugh.

“~ I teach you early but you ignore me. And now you puked by yourself~” smirk eunjung.

“~ can you shut up~” nickhun feel annoying.

“~ because you doesn’t have any talent to make coffee, so I want you clean the table and mop the floor.~” eunjung appointed her finger at nickhun.

“~ mwoh, it’s not my style~” nickhun walk away but then eunjung run to him and kick his but.

“~ yah!! Appo.. Did you crazy~” yelled nickhun and rubbed his .

“~ once again you ignore and disobey my word I will kick your junior~” smirk eunjung and point her finger at nickhun junior.

“~ mwoh..you.. erm arghhh such a crazy women~” nickhun block his junior and walk away. He take mop and do his job but then, eunjung with her naughty side, she take one bucket water, and throw the water at floor. Glad that time no customer at there or else eunjung in trouble.

“~ yah, nickhun-shi. Why at this area have water. Did you do your work.~” eunjung pretend like nothing and mad at him.

“~ owh, where this water come from~” nickhun feels shocked and glare at eunjung.

“~ Why you look at me. Just do your job. I want clean the table. Finish your work or else you will end your shift late~” eunjung give command and walk. She tries holding her laughter.

“~ aisyh, this women really make me crazy. It’s not because my mom I already kill her now~” nickhun fist his hand and do his job but then nichkhun slipped and fell.

Eunjung who heard loud fell, turn around at nichkhun but then she laugh when she look at nichkhun already mess with wet, his leg in bucket and mop at his head. Nickhun rubbed his body and glare at eunjung make her keep silent. Eunjung tries to help him but then her can’t control her laugh when look at nickhun.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter