Chapter 17

My Girl Is a Trouble Maker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, myungsoo and jiyeon keep continue their like usual. Myungsoo keep pretend like he and jiyeon is enemy at college because his image. Jiyeon walk around with happily because myungsoo already open his heart with her even something he act jerk. But then she saw myungsoo chat with his friends.

“~ annyong guys~” greet jiyeon with grin her smile.

“~ hello uri jiyeonni~” said hyungsik and patted her head but hyungsik action make myungsoo feel uncomfortable.

“~ What are you doing here?~” myungsoo said with cold tone but jiyeon just glare at him with pout. That time only myungsoo know, how much he want to pinch jiyeon cheek and hug her.

~” aigoo, this girl really make me crazy with her cuteness~” mumble myungsoo through his mind.

“~ chill bro, jiyeonnie also one of our group. Am I right jiyeonnie?~” said Kai and give her high-five make the rest laugh.

“~ yah jerk. Don’t acting cold when the truth you’re not~” said jiyeon with innocent make the rest shock. Myungsoo feel nervous when his friends start looking at him with weird.

“~ what? Why are you looking at me? Yah!! Can you stop with your nonsense word~” yelled and look around.

“~what? I’m telling the truth. Yesterday, you okay with me but why you change again. aigoo.. You’re really jerk here~” said jiyeon with tease.

“~ Park Jiyeon I give you warning. Stop with your nonsense~” warm myungsoo but jiyeon just ignore his word.

 “~ shireo. Promise with me, that you will treat me well or else I will tell them about yesterday. Ermm about us~” tease jiyeon make myungsoo shy.

“~ ige bwoyah. Arghhhhh mollaaaa!!!!!!!!!~” scream myungsoo and walk away from them make jiyeon laugh.

“~ hahaha.. aisyhh this guy so cute~” smirk jiyeon with smile.

“yeon-ah. What happen between you and him? Don’t said you and myungsoo in relationship?~” ask hyomin.

“~ what are you thinking Minnie-ah. Of course it’s nothing~” laugh jiyeon and flick hyomin forehead make her groan. Jiyeon chase myungsoo from behind and give him headlock.

“~ yah!! Let me go.~” myungsoo tries struggle himself from jiyeon.

“~ shireo, why you pretend didn’t know me huh. Why you still acting cold and jerk with me~” jiyeon hit his head.

“~ yah!! Appo, did you crazy? People will look at us. I need care my image~”

“~I don’t care with your image. Now as a punishment I want you treat me for lunch~” said jiyeon and put her arm at her waist.

Why should I? I’m your master here?~” said myungsoo and rub his hair.

“~ hello Mr Kim Myungsoo. Now we’re in college not at your house. So rule for master and slave not valid at here. ppali~” jiyeon kick his foot and walk with happy.

“~ aisyh this girl. How I can fall in love with her~” mumble myungsoo but without he realize, he shows his smile make his friends shock.

“~ guys, did you see what I see now~” ask woohyun and rubbed his eye.

“~ Yeah, I see what you saw. That’s first time I saw his smile since we became best friends.~” said Kai.

“~ But guys, what happen actually? Jiyeon and myungsoo. omo deabak!!!~” said Crystal shows her thumbs make others laugh her reaction.

 

“~ so, where you want to go for lunch?~” ask myungsoo.

“~ eermmm anywhere as long I can eat~” smile jiyeon.

“~ aigoo, I didn’t know that you had dinosaur tummy~” joked myungsoo make jiyeon punch his arm.

“~ shut up. Now let’s go. I want eat bulgogi, jajangmyun, Doenjang jjigae and kimbap. Ermm my tummy start hungry when I think that~” said jiyeon and pat her tummy.

“~ serious you’re monster here~” smirk myungsoo and enter the restaurant. They have a happy lunch without no one knows.

“~ so, myungsoo what your planning now?~” ask jiyeon.

“~ What do you mean?

“~ ermm about your parents and Luhan oppa? Said jiyeon with careful fear it will make myungsoo more sensitive.

“~ asiyhh, molla. Now I want focus to my hockey ice competition that will take place soon. My dad still in coma state and my mom, I didn’t know any news about her since the last time I meet her when we saw at mall. She hate me so much.~” sigh myungsoo.

“~ no. I don’t think your mom hate you. Even, she hate you as a son you can’t hate her. Just give her time, okay. Chill Kim Myungsoo~”  jiyeon try to cheer him when he start look down.

“~ Well, because both of us didn’t have any class after this, why not we enjoy our self~” said jiyeon with happy.

“~ where you want to go?~”

“~ ermm how about we go to amusement park. arghhh, I feel so excited~” jiyeon clap her hand.

“~ did you ask my permission? Is that I agree want hang out with you~” smirk myungsoo.

“~ aisyh this jerk. I told you don’t try act jerk in front of me~” once again jiyeon give him headlock.

“~ yah!! Why you always do this thing at me. It’s hurt you know. Otherwise, you ruined my image~” said myungsoo.

“~ I told you right, that I never care about your image. Now, just follow me and you need paid everything.~” laugh jiyeon and run from myungsoo.

“~mwoh!!! You asking me go to amusement park but you want me pay everything. This is not unfair, Park Jiyeon!!!!!~” scream myungsoo and chase her with laugh. Well, myungsoo happy when jiyeon around her. He never cares about money as long jiyeon always beside him and him happy with that. But then, myungsoo stop his run when he receives one message from Hyungsik.

From: Hyungsik Pabo

**yah Kim Myungsoo. Where are you? We had training today? Don’t said you forget that? Our hockey ice competition soon!! Answer my call or reply me now!! It’s important ~”**

Myungsoo just laugh with hyungsik message.

“~ mianhae hyungsik-ah. My jiyeon is more important now that my training.~” smile myungsoo and switch off his phone and continue chase jiyeon.

That day, he was so happy that he had never received before. He felt grateful that God sent someone to him. At least he knows that still have someone who cares about him. Although their meeting was not as good, but he was grateful the woman who is considered the enemy has become most women he loved. Even though so difficult for him to show affection to someone, but he promises to protect her until the end of its life. Now, his new life will begin with the girl he loves most. Now, he decides to confess his love to jiyeon but need a right time for confesses.

Myungsoo send jiyeon back to her house for make sure her safety. They walk together without any sound. That night full with shining star accompany them make the scene more romantic.

“~ so, did you stay alone?~” ask myungsoo for break the silent.

“~ ani, I stay with eunjung. Remember that girl when you meet us at Jeju Island.~”

“~yeah, I know that girl. Remember the past make me want throw you at sea and give fed shark.~” jokes myungsoo make jiyeon punch his arm.

“~ who ask you start first~” jiyeon gives him mehrong.

“~well, if not because that day, maybe we can be a good friends from the start or maybe became worst than now with your naughty side~” tease myungsoo make jiyeon laugh.

“~ yeah, you’re right. But when I remember for the first time we meet, its look funny~” giggle jiyeon. Myungsoo just smile and watching her face. How cute when jiyeon laugh and how beautiful this girl when she smile.

“~yah!! Did you hear me? What are you dreaming for?~” said jiyeon when she realize that myungsoo watching her.

“~ owh ani.aniya~” stutter myungsoo.

“~Well, thanks to you for more open mind with me and thanks be my friend~” smile jiyeon.

“~ ani, I suppose to be thanks at you for willing be my friend and make me feel to be loved~” said myungsoo.

“~ mwoh!! What did you said?~”

“~ Park Jiyeon, I know it will be look rushing or weird but what if I said that I already fell in love with you~” said myungsoo and deeply gaze to her eye.

“~ myungsoo..are you joking with me~” jiyeon start nervous. Well, of course she will be happier with that confession because she also likes him but these unexpected feelings from myungsoo really make her awkward.

“~ I’m serious with my word. Didn’t know when and how but I really deep in love with you. Maybe I’m not the romantic guy for you, maybe I always act jerk with you but jiyeon-ah. I really love you~” said myungsoo with soft. He stared deep into her eyes with hope Jiyeon will return his love confession. Jiyeon feel this world full with star in her head. Feel the butterflies fly in her stomach.

“~ owh god. Is that we call L.O.V.E~” mumble jiyeon through her mind.

No response from jiyeon make myungsoo feels frustrated but he will not give up. He start close his face at jiyeon make both their eye gaze each other. With brave myungsoo lock his lips at jiyeon lips and kiss her with soft. Her eyes were right open but she felt it her heart beating quickly so she shut her eyes off as the same time she felt his arms around her waist, she replied back at his kiss with passionate. They enjoy the kiss until they stop when they need a breath. Jiyeon start shy makes her cheek feel burn and myungsoo smile with proud. Well, his success to show his love jiyeon. But then before myungsoo want as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter