Chapter 23

My Girl Is a Trouble Maker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“~NO!!!!!!! Let me go!!!!! Go away!!!! I’m dirty!!~” eunjung scream when she saw her friends around her. She feel traumatize with what happen to her. She throws the entire item near her.

“~ eunjung-ah. It’s me jiyeon. Eunjung-ah!!~” said jiyeon try to calm her but eunjung still mess everything. Doctor and nurses came at eunjung room when hyomin press emergency button.

“~ let me check her~” said the doctor. Kai, Hyungsik and woohyun try to hold eunjung before docor give her injection for calm.

Flashback

Eunjung open her eyes when she feels someone poked her. With vision still blur she feels her hand and arm in pain. How shock her when her wrist and feet already tie at end of the bed. But what make her shock is

“~ where am I ?~” ask eunjung and start struggle before zelo appear.

“~ Hello Noona. You already wake up? Did you sleep well?~” smirk Zelo.

“~ Zelo, what are you doing? Let me go. Help me!!!!!~” scream eunjung and tries to untie her rope.

“~ Sorry Noona. I can’t help you. What should I do?~” said Zelo with shrugged his shoulder make innocent face.

“~ Why are you doing this Zelo? I thought we’re friends? Please Zelo, don’t be like this. What has I been do so that you do me like this.~” cries eunjung feel scare make Zelo more excited and jump around.

“~ Sorry Noona, you didn’t make any wrong but your boyfriend have lot debt with me~” smirk Zelo.

“~ mwoh. You mean Nickhun~”

“~ yezza. I want make him suffer.~”

“~ But why you drag me? Please zelo. Let me go. You’re nice boy. Don’t be like this~”

“~ Sorry noona. I need to do this. But noona, I didn’t know that you have nice body. You make my junior feel excited~” said zelo and show his finger at his junior make eunjung gasp. He run his finger at eunjung chest make eunjung cries. He eunjung chest and kiss her lips. Eunjung push her head to other side for reject but zelo grab her hair and force her for kiss. With her hand still tie eunjung can’t do anything.

“~ wow. That’s fantastic~” zelo his lips and sit beside eunjung.

“~ why are you crying noona. Did you not like it~” smile zelo but eunjung look him with disgusting.

“~ I hate you. Why you do this at me? I didn’t make any wrong with you?~” sobbed eunjung.

“~ that’s you boyfriends fault. I ask him to safe you within one hour but he still not coming.~”

“~ what did you said?~”

“~ well, I ask him to come within one hour to safe you and if he late I will throw your t-shirt. And if he came late again within 1 hour I will throw you pants. So that’s what happen when you wake up you already half but if he still not come within one hour, can you imagine how excited of me to see your curve~” laugh Zelo make eunjung more scare.

“~ Zelo-ah. Please. Please let me go. I beg you. Nickhun-ah. Please help me. Someone please help me!!!!!~” yelled eunjung with struggle her hand. But Zelo mocking back what eunjung said.

“~ help me!! Someone please help me!!~” laugh Zelo.

“~ Noona, it’s not use anymore since this room is anti-sound. Nobody will hear you screaming. And look at outside~” said Zelo and force her to look at outside.

“~ Tiffany? OMG? Why she full with blood. What you did to her~” said eunjung when saw tiffany full with blood and tied up at chair.

“~ well, that’s for revenge what she done at my brother~” smirk Zelo.

“~ What’s wrong with you? are you sick?~”

“~ yes, I’m sick and that’s because of nickhun.~” Said Zelo and glare at her make her fear.

“~ what he did to you until you make me and tiffany like this. Tell me. Maybe I can help you~” said eunjung and try to persuaded him. Zelo look at eunjung with sad eye and lying beside eunjung.

“~ noona, did you want hear one sad story~” said Zelo with calm make eunjung look him.

“~ I had brother and sister. Before this we’re happy siblings and they love me so much especially my sister and we’re not from rich family. Everything I want she always fulfill my request. Until one day, my sister falls in love with one male student who older than her 2 year at her school. That time she still 14 years old and my family stay in Thailand. Her stalks that guy and always follows him. even though that guy quite arrogant and cold, my sister still like him and confess her feeling but get rejected few time with that guy because we're not from rich family. But my sister never gives up. She said even that guy reject her, at least she can saw that guy from far. Until one day, that guy was kidnapped with someone and didn’t know how the kidnapper saw my sister, they drag my sister together.~” Zelo tell the story with heavy sigh.

“~ So, what happen? ~” ask eunjung.

“~ Almost two days the kidnapper lock them and they ask us to give them each one ransom with 500,0000 krw. We’re not rich to give them the money. We know, we can’t ask that guy family to help because we didn’t know each other. My brother tries his best to get the money for save my sister. But the next day, the young boy is release by kidnapper when his family paid them with money but for my sister they her and throw her at roadside without any single cloth. She lost her ity, she lost her dignity and makes our family embarrassed. Since that day, my sister change so much. She became quite girl and scare with people around her.~” sobbed Zelo.

“~ But why you blame that guy? He also one of victim? How your sister now?~” eunjung feel pity with his stories.

“~ Because that guy one of witness how my sister . They my sister in front his eyes and he didn’t help her when she need the help. He also too selfish when he reject be a witness at police for investigation. And because of that, my sister suffers and every night she get nightmare when she was . And finally she end her life

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter