Chapter 15

My Girl Is a Trouble Maker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s already almost one week eunjung ignore nikchun. She doesn’t have any mood want talk or fought with him. She feels hurt every time saw nickhun. Meanwhile nickhun try his best to disturb or make her give attention to him but still no respond from her.

 

“~ yah, jungie what’s wrong with you? why you look not happy. Did anyone make you anger~” ask jiyeon.

“~ ani, just I don’t have any mood want to talk.~” said eunjung.

“~ ige bwoyha. If you had problem, just tell me owh~” ask jiyeon and open her locker want keep her book. But then, when eunjung open her locker she saw chocolate and flower.

“~ omo, you receive this again. aigoo, I’m jealous with you jungie-ah~” giggle jiyeon.

“~ shut up jiyeon. I didn’t know who put this nonsense at my locker~” sigh eunjung and throw away at dustbin. Well, last few days ago eunjung always receive chocolate and flower at her locker. Didn’t who’s the stalker or crazy guy put the item, eunjung just ignore and throw to dustbin,

“~yah!! Why you throw that. You always waste the good item~” pout jiyeon make eunjung giggle.

“~ if related with food, you always said do not waste even didn’t know where the item come from. What if someone try to do something bad at us or want prank us. Did you willing take the risk?~” ask eunjung with smile and ruffle jiyeon hair.

 

At Smile Café, didn’t know why, almost everyday he will come to his mom café and try again to approach eunjung even she always reject him.

“~Ige bwoyah, why she acting like that~” nickhun scratching his head is not itchy.

“~ waegurae young master?  Ask one his mom staff.

“~Why this girl so hard to approached. Am I did something wrong~” sigh nikchun make the staff giggle.

“~ what’s wrong. I look she okay with us. Are make her mad?~”

“~ani, but why she always angry with me every time I try talk nicely with her? Did her on period~”

“~ molla, but we also weird with her behavior lately. She not cheerful like before. I think you make her mad, young master.~”

“~ but what I did~”

“~erm young master did you really love her~” ask the staff make nickhun stutter.

“~ wae…you.. tskk what are you talking about?~”

“~ I can see in you eyes, you love her right. That’s why you try to get her attention~” giggle the staff.

“~ any, I just bored cause nobody want fought with me~” said nickhun.

“~ but, what can see since you brought your girlfriends two weeks ago, eunjung already start change to silent girl~” said the girl staff with look at eunjung direction.

“~ Girlfriend? Ermm since when I had girlfriend?~” ask nickhun with weird.

“~ What should I know. Remember that time, when you fought with eunjung at here when you give her back hug. That day, one girl drags you to outside and I don’t what happen.~”

“~ when..ahhh that time when tiffany come~” nickhun snap his finger when he remember that time.

“~ OMG don’t said she saw when tiffany hug and  ...arghh~” hiss nickhun when now he know why eunjung act cold with him lately.

“~ did she said anything after than that~” ask nickhun.

“~ ani. She seems like dreaming after she try looking you . I also didn’t know what happen but I can see she look saw and angry. But glad her handsome friends come that time~”

“~ mwoh, handsome friend. Who’s that?~”

“~ molla, eunjung didn’t tell me anything. I thought you and eunjung in relationship but heol you’re not~” sigh the staff with sad.

“~ ermm who’s said we’re not. I think it just misunderstanding~” nichkhun didn't realize what he said make the his staff start suspect something

“~ what do you said young master. That’s mean you and eunjung are couple. Assa!!!~” scream the girl staff makes nickhun shock. He quickly blocks for make sure eunjung didn’t heard anything. But it’s too late that eunjung saw nikchun play around with girl staff but glad she didn’t heard anything.

“~psfttt, He such a big playboy. Aisyh pabo Ham Eunjung, how come you fall in love with him~” eunjung knock herself and go to kitchen.

“~yah!! Can you do not yell. How if she heard that~” said nickhun and let her go.

“~ mianhae young master. I’m just too excited.~” laugh the girl staff.

“~ did you like if I with her~” smile nickhun make the staff nodded.

“~ but promise me that you will not hurt her. Just enough she already sad with her past and she deserve be happy with someone she love~” sigh the staff.

“~ What happen with her past. Can I know how long you know her?~” ask nikchun.

The girl staff told him the whole story about eunjung. How hard her life since childhood when her getting abused with her real family and dump her at street until she found with one of staff at orphanage.

“~aigoo, she through a lot hard time~” sigh nikchun at look at eunjung from back. But then, he got the idea how he can approach eunjung with more closer. He go to kitchen and drag eunjung to in front counter.

“~ yah!! Let me go~” eunjung struggle herself from nikchun when he suddenly drag her.

“~ omma, I and eunjung will take off day for few days~” yelled nickhun make eunjung shocked.

“~ mworago. Are you crazy Nickhun. let me go~” eunjung kick his leg make him nickhun grip her wrist more tight.

“~ where you want to go, nikchun~” ask his mom but then nickhun give his mom wink make his mom smile.

“~arraso, eunjung I give you off day and enjoy yourself~” smile nickhun mom.

“~ mworago. Ajjuma. How..i..take..~” eunjung could not finish her words before she was pulled by Nickhun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter