SECOND DRESS UP

Dress Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Kiseop leads you to a trendy store off campus. You feel uneasy as you've always bought your clothes either in a gothic store or a super frilly princess store. There is no in-between. He opens the door, shoves you in, and follows you inside. He makes another thinking pose and suddenly pushes you back outside. "Sorry, I think it's better if you'd stay outside. What are your sizes?" Kiseop scans you up and down, "Small? Okay! I already have the perfect outfit for you." You sit down on the bench in front of the shop and let out a large sigh. 

     "I didn't want to be late on my first day..," you groan and put your head in your hands. You look up as you hear the jingle of the door opening and see Kiseop carrying a shopping bag. 

    "Here you go. Don't worry, it's on me this time," he winks," Alright, go change."

    "Where? Why didn't you just let me go in the store with you?"

     Kiseop makes another thinking pose and sighs. "The store clerk here, she's really mean. She would've kicked both of us out." You feel a pang in your heart and look down. "Hey, don't get down. After you try on these clothes, you'll be smokin'!"

     "But I don't want to smoke!"

     "No, I mean... You'll be more attractive." He chuckles to himself again and shakes his head. He scans the area and says, "You just change in the alley right there. I'll block you, so don't worry." 

     You look at him in shock, but he does a shooing motion at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter