FOURTH DRESS UP

Dress Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
WARNING

The following chapter mentions bullying and the act of bullying. Please do not read if it makes you feel uncomfortable. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

     "Hey, , why don't youjust leave this school already? No one wants to see your sorry around here," a thug-like student said to the feminine student you saw in class. The thin boy was hunched up on the floor, covering his head and neck with his slender arms. The thug had a group of friends with him and they were all kicking and stepping on the poor boy. 

     "Haha, yeah, you -gobbler," one of the goons said,"There ain't no man around here for you." They continued kicking him and proceeded to spit on him. The slim lad was quiet, but you could tell he was in pain and that it was time to put an end to this. You marched towards them with long, confident strides and stamped your feet.

     "Hey! You guys better stop that!" you hollered. The group of hoodlums stopped beating up the skinny student and turned towards you with their heads cocked. Your confidence shriveled up and your strong stance withered. 

    "Eh? This little girl thinks she can protect him?" a ruffian said roughly.

    "Maybe she wants to play with us instead," another giggled. They began grabbing you by the arms and lifted you up. You were alarmed by this and felt your heart beating faster and faster. Adrenaline rushed through you and you began kicking and flailing. 

    "Stop moving! You'll just make this harder for yourself," the leader grunted. You continued kicking until you were able to pull your entire body weight onto one of the thugs and knock him out on the floor. You quickly thought of another idea to get the others to leave you alone without fighting all of them at once. You acted like a cannibal, biting his flesh and trying to rip it off. You made sure you had that crazed look in your eyes and lunged at the other thugs. 

    "This chick's crazy! Let's get out of here!" the leader exclaimed cravenly. All the thugs scrambled down the hallway and you hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter