SEVENTH DRESS UP

Dress Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     You looked around and the two of you were surrounded on all sides. You couldn't make out Kiseop's expression, but you knew it was different from usual. Did Kevin not see them? 

     "Haha, I knew you'd be around since I saw that fruitloop running back," the leader grunted. 

    So they're targetting me now? At least it's not Kevin... 

    "Sooooo, what're ya two doin' out here, hmmm?" one of the members jeered. The gang was closing in on you two, but you couldn't do anything without hurting Kiseop also. You glanced at Kiseop and his face was completely still and his body was relaxed. You couldn't tell what he was thinking, but you weren't sure if you could rely on him at the moment.

    "Hey, tell us. What were you two doin'?" another goon taunted. He poked Kiseop's forehead, but Kiseop didn't react in anyway. What... Is he stunned? What the heck? Now you knew you couldn't rely on Kiseop, but everyone was too close to effectively damage anyone. Your breathing was ragged, your heartbeat was quickening by the second. 

    "Boss, they ain't doin' anythin'," the first member said. 

    "Tie up that guy and take the girl," the leader commanded, "We got some unfinished business with that girl." The gang began to pull out rope and held Kiseop still. (Which was totally unnecessary since he wasn't moving at all.) Where did they even keep that rope...?

     Before they could wrap the rope around Kiseop, you grabbed one and began pulling with all your strength. "H-H-Hey! What are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter