EIGHTH DRESS UP

Dress Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    School was out for the day and you walked out of class with Kiseop and Kevin at your sides. Neither you or Kiseop told Kevin about your encounter with the bullies. It seemed like Kiseop was back to his normal, flashy self. 

    "___, what'd you think about the last question on the quiz?" Kevin asked you. 

    "We took a quiz?" you asked back. Your mind was so preoccupied with Kiseop's change that you didn't notice what was going on in class. 

    Kiseop shook his head and clicked his tongue three times. "____, even I understood the material. Kevin, the last question was really simple. All you had to was..."

    The three of you walked through the hallway, down the stairs, went around the corner, strolled through the quad area and out through the exit. This was the first time you went somewhere after school with friends. Frankly, it was the first time you ever had friends. You put your head down and grinned widely at the ground.

    "So, today, I'm going to take you guys to some place new. It just opened up, but they have a great selection!" Kiseop explained as he clapped his hands together. You and Kevin looked at each other in confusion. 

    "How do you know they have a good selection?" Kevin inquired. 

    "Haven't you ever heard of 'window shopping?'" Kiseop did air quotes with his hands. He seems to use his hands a lot. "You don't always have to buy something when you go to a store..," he rolled his eyes and continued forward even faster.  

    You and Kevin looked at each other and jogged to catch up. "____, you're a girl. You should know this!" Kiseop put his hands in his pockets as he walked. He looked like a runway model with that walk. You couldn't keep your eyes off of him. 

    "_____! Watch out!" Kevin yelled out. You looked forward and smack! You walked into a lamp post and fell backwards. Kevin rushed to your side and helped you up. 

    "Are you okay? You should really look where you're going," Kevin scolded you. He looked to his side and you followed his gaze. Kiseop seemed unaffected by your little accident and was still walking the 'runway' to the store. Kevin shook his head and grumbled under his breath. He was still holding your hand as he started towards Kiseop's direction. You were unsure of what to do so you continued holding his hand.  

    Kiseop called out,"You guys are so slow! Hurry up, we don't have all day." He didn't look back so he didn't see you and Kevin holding hands. You looked up at Kevin to say someth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter