FIFTH DRESS UP

Dress Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     After your dramatic meeting with Kevin, you headed to the infirmary to get some rest. You told the nurse that you had a headache and she had you lie down in bed. You thought about all the events that happened to you today and drifted off to sleep...

     You woke up naturally to the light shining in from the curtains. You looked at the clock and it was 12. Yawning, you got up and stretched your arms up tall. You headed outside to get some lunch and ran into the boy who was sipping a red bull in class. He looked at you for a moment and walked around you and laid down on the bed you were napping on. You didn't think much of it, so you continued outside to get some food to fill your stomach.

    You walked down a flight of stairs and saw Kiseop sprinting towards you with a glint in his eyes. Unfortunately for you, your reflexes aren't that great so you couldn't dodge him in time and he tackled you into the ground.

    "____! It's lunch already! You were supposed to meet me outside," Kiseop said while he pinned you on the floor. All the students were outside, enjoying the great weather, so no one was around the pull him off of you. You wriggled out from beneath him and slowly backed away, holding your hands up to protect yourself. He began walking quickly towards you and grabbed your hands. "I've been thinking about what you're going to wear tomorrow. I only got you clothes for today right? Well, after school today we're going to go shopping." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter