NINTH DRESS UP

Dress Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Kevin held the door open for you and you slowly stepped inside. The lighting was nice and bright, and the store was clean and simple with upbeat music playing in the background. Chic and trendy clothing lined the racks and walls. There were different types of clothing for the women's side: street fashion, gal fashion, and casual. The store clerk looked up from his magazine and took a sip from a large can of red bull.

    "Ah...," you opened your mouth. He looked familiar to you.

    "Eli! You work here?" Kevin gasped. He walked up to the counter to see if it was really him.

    "Oh, yeah, Eli works here. He wanted a job, so I got him this one," Kiseop called out from behind a clothes rack.

    You stood there awkwardly in the middle of the entrance until Kevin gestured for you to come over. "Eli, this is ____. The new girl," he introduced you with a bright smile. You waved hello and Eli gave you a manly sup-nod. He turned his attention back to his magazine when Kiseop called for the two of you. He calls me over like a dog...

    "Okay, are you guys ready?" Kiseop practically jumped up and down. Kevin looked at you and then back at Kiseop. 

    "How are we going to do this?" Kevin asked.

    "Simple. You guys are going to choose three items that you like. T-H-R-E-E, three! They don't have to match. You just have to like them. I'll coordinate them for you with other items," Kiseop explained with a rather proud pose, "And....Start!" 

    Kevin went ahead first and began browsing through the racks. You recalled that Kiseop had styled him before too, but you were unsure if Kevin was able to pick out his own. A hand clamped down on your shoulder as you began thinking about Kiseop and Kevin's past.

    "_____.... I said... Start... Otherwise, I'll choose everything for you," Kiseop whispered into your ear. You jumped at his voice and felt your face turn red. He picked out your clothes today with your knowledge, so maybe it was okay to trust him again.

    "Kiseop, could you choose everything for me this time? I'm still... I don't... think I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter