TENTH DRESS UP

Dress Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Kevin gave you a blank stare and asked why you wanted to know and how you knew about Kiseop's change. 

    "Earlier today, we were attacked by the people that bullied you today..." 

    Kevin's brow furrowed and continued looking around the shop. "This is not the right place to talk about that," he looked at the ground,"And I'm sorry they did that... I didn't think they would want to hurt you. I-I'm sorry." Kevin bit his lip and turned away from you. You sighed and sat down on a nearby stand. Kevin seemed to be Kiseop's only close friend so he's a good place to start asking questions. Everyone else at school acted like they were tired of his glamorous and narcissistic act. You put your head in your hands and sighed more audibly. 

    "Hey, why are you sighing? You're surrounded by beautiful clothing! You should be glad I'm doing this for you." A handful of clothes were shoved onto your lap as you heard Kiseop's pretentious voice. You looked up and saw Kiseop standing over you, pointing to the dressing room. "Go try those on and tell me what you think. They all match together so you can try any combination."

    "Kiseop, I don't think I need to try these on." You believed in Kiseop's choices just like you trusted him in the morning. You took a look at the clothes in your arms and thought they looked very nice. 

    "Hey, just because you're thin, it doesn't mean everything will look good on you." He put his hands on his hips and cocked his head to the side. You cringed a little bit on the inside at the sight of that. 

    "That's not what I meant..."

    "Then why don't you want to try them on?"

    "Um.. It's kind of embarrassing to say." You weren't brave enough to tell him that you trusted his styling judgement completely. 

    "Ohhh. I get it." Kiseop scooted closer to you and whispered,"Is it that time of the month?" 

    You pushed him away and said no in an above average voice level. Eli looked up from his magazine and shushed you. You put your hand over your mouth and Kiseop said,"I get it. I get it. You just don't want to stain the clothes." He winked at you and you were about to hit his arm when Eli came from behind the counter. You felt a hand grab your head and heard a menacing voice.

    "If you two don't shut up, I'm throwing you out." Eli glared at the two of you and you nodded your head quickly in fear. He let go of you and Kiseop and sat down behind the counter with a grunting motion. Kiseop seemed to be unaffected by Eli's actions. 

    Kiseop, what is your deal? He's so weird, but it's really interesting. 

    "Kiseop, I'm done," Kevin walked over to the two of you with a half joyous, half upset face. 

    "Yes! Finally, okay, I'll go buy these for _____ first," Kiseop squealed as he took the clothes from your hand. You were about to protest but remembered that you didn't h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter