SIXTH DRESS UP

Dress Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     You and Kiseop briskly walked to the cafeteria. Inside, you could smell the freshly made (or microwaved) meals from the kitchen. "Excuse me, miss!" you hear Kiseop yell loudly over the chatter of students. He cuts in front of everyone, causing a louder ruckus. You see Kiseop laugh with the cafeteria lady and gestures for you to come over. "_____, this is the wonderful Ms. Oong. I'll tell you more about her later, but it's good for you if you know her," he says with a giggle and a wink. You bow to Ms. Oong, saving your questions later, as you feel like he would only give you vague answers and the moment. Kiseop waves good-bye to Ms. Oong, and the two of you head towards the exit. 

    What is he up to? Should I tell him that I'm hungry? Oh, but then he might buy me something really expensive... Your stomach growls loudly, but not loud enough for Kiseop to hear. You go along with what he does since there's no stopping him. "Kiseop, what are you doing?" you ask.

    He turns around and says,"Just go along with it!" You let out a sigh and continued on. Both of you walked around campus aimlessly; you, with your gaze on the ground, Kiseop, with his eyes everywhere. Suddenly, Kiseop bursts forward shouting,"Kevin!" You raise your head and see the fashionista sprinting towards the boy you helped earlier today. You quickened your walking pace and caught up to Kiseop.

   "Hi, Kiseop...," Kevin greeted him with a hushed voice. You take a better look at Kevin and noticed his posture was hunched over. It seemed like he was also insecure, just like you. You began to take notice of your posture and straightened yourself out. I should remember to keep my back straight and head high... 

    "Kevin, do you want to go shopping with us today?" Kiseop invited Kevin along on your little styling session. 

    "Huh? But, Kiseop, you know I have to study." 

    "Come on, we haven't done this in a long time!" Kiseop eyed Kevin up and down and said,"It looks like your wardrobe could use a touch up, too."

    "I look fine. I'm not doing this again... Last time, you made me look exactly like you."

    "Isn't that good?" 

    "No!" Both you and Kevin cried out. The two of you looked at each other and then looked away. 

    "What do y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter