Epilogue

Change

Sanghyun ran up when he heard the bang, when he reached on the top floor, he stop at the door and saw Sandara hugging Jiyong while Dongwook lying on the floor with blood flowing out from him. Jiyong shoot Dongwook head and with that Dara men took the dead body. Sandara let go of Jiyong and limp to Sanghyun.

"Omg, I thought is lose you" he said softly while Dara hug him tightly, he move one length from her and look at her left leg

"While I was fighting with that , he twists my left ankle. It hurts but that doesn't stop me from fighting" Sandara said and give him a smile. Sanghyun chuckle a bit and hug her again. Sandara was like a little sister to him, he will not forgive anyone who tries to kill her. 

Jiyong stand beside Sandara and clear his throat. "I think that is enough hugging, let's bring her to headquarter, the doctor will reach soon." he said with jealousy. Sandara and Sanghyun roll their eyes

"Arraso" Sanghyun said and break their hug again. He leaves them first wanting to settle things. Sandara couldn't stop smiling knowing that her boyfriend is jealous of her guy friend. Jiyong roll his eyes and suddenly carry her.

"Yah! Jagiyah!! I can walk you know!!" she shout but honestly she enjoy it, she can be close to him, wanting his comfort.

"Shut up before I shut that mouth of yours" he said dangerously, Sandara look up at him, pretend to be shock. Jiyong smirk down to her while continue walking till they reach to the girls who already broke free from the boys. Jiyong put her down, giving space for the girls alone time.

"OMG!!! DON'T DO THIS AGAIN!" IU said, 

"OMG!! DON'T SCARE ME!!!" Bom said 

"YAH! DARA I ALREADY TOLD YOU TO STOP RIGHT!!!" CL shouted 

"YOU ARE REALLY STUBBORN GIRL" Layla said

Sandara heard every word of the girls and it really breaks her heart to see them like this again. They keep hugging and when all of them cool down, Sandara apologise. She broke the group hug and stared at her dongseng who been standing alone. She walks up to her dongseng, wiping her tears away while smiling.

"Mianhe neh~?" Sandara said quietly and hug her dongseng as Minzy start crying again

"Unnie, how could you smile when I thought you were the one who got shoot, this is not a funny matter, if anything happen to you, I ..... Molla, I really don't know what I will do." Minzy said while crying loudly and slowly all the girls hug again.

From that incident, Sandara and the girls took some time to forget about it but Jiyong is making it hard for Sandara to be stress free. When she got to relax while Sanghyun took over for her, Jiyong keep skipping school and training that make Sandara and Sanghyun annoyed but the stubborn dragon ignore them and keep visiting Sandara. On that day, he propose to her in unromantic way but to Sandara everything is romantic and she doesn't mind as long she with her love one.


"YAH!! UNNIE, DON'T DAYDREAM, WE GOT LONG WAY TO GET PREPARE FOR OUR PROM" Minzy shout. The girls at Sandara house getting ready for their prom. IU turn and saw tears running down Sandara face, she know Sandara went back to the past thinking about it. 

Sandara smile to IU telling her she is ok and wipe off the tears while walking to the toilet where Layla and Minzy make a mess, Bommie like usual, eat her corn and bread at Sandara bread while CL busy herself with her make up. 

"Omg, we have five more hours, I don't think I have time to do my hair" Minzy being panicky, she keeps running in and out of the toilet. The girls just watch her not planning to stop her, everyone look at Dara knowing that she the only one who can stop her dongseng.

"Dongseng ah~ we have plenty of time if you cool down. Come let me do your hair while you do your own make up." Dara said nicely and she forcefully dragged her dongseng to the toilet. By the time the boys came, the girls have prepared. Only Dara who been inside the toilet haven't been out.

"YAH DARA THE BOYS ARE HERE" Layla shouted while knocking the door

"you guys go first, I'll be down in a minute" she reply

The girls leave the room first to entertain the boys, Minzy ran down couldn't keep her excitement and same goes to Layla. Minzy jump to Daesung who been smiling, he give her a hug while turn her one round. CL rolls her eyes when she saw her boyfriend standing beside the stairs waiting for her. 

everyone enjoy themselves with their loves one but Jiyong, he couldn’t even wait anymore when he plan to went up, he lose his breath when he saw his angel walking down the stairs, Sandara was wearing white dress that is above her knee, her light make up with her rainbow hair fall freely. She smile brightly when Jiyong stick his hand out for her to hold. 

He pulls her to him while both of them have that stupid smile glue on their face.

"Hello beautiful" Jiyong said giving her hand a kiss while Dara smile even more when he pull her closer 

"Hello handsome" she whisper and give his lips a peck.

"Ok guys I think the cheese melt because of you guys giving too much heat, let's go before someone change his mind" CL said looking at Jiyong while other laugh and walk out. Jiyong smile in embarrassment, Sandara just giggle a bit and drag him to his car.


"Look like the princesses have arrived with their prince charming" Zelo said when he saw Dara, Jiyong with their other friends. Dara let go of Jiyong hand and run to Sanghyun, giving him a hug same goes to the other. When everyone gathers around the table, they chat with each other. The slow song comes out and Sanghyun stand up which make everyone at the table look at him. He walks up to Sandara, showing her his hand which Sandara gladly take it while smiling to the others except Jiyong. He pouts when he saw his fiancée has been stolen by her guy friend.

"Well, they have promise each other that they will have their first slow dance together before giving them to their lover" C.A.P explain. Jiyong nod but still couldn't hide his disappointment since he couldn't get his first slow dance with her. Other just giggle and slowly everyone join Dara on the floor.

"So are you ready to let me go to Jiyong?" she asked 

"Honestly no but if my sister really love this man, I will give it to him but when on your marriage,   I’ll be the one who going to walking down the aisle with you before passing it to your husband." Sanghyun said which make Dara shake her head.

"Is going to be halabeoji, not you" She said 

"No, I’ve been there for you for so long so I have the right. I think halabeoji going to agree." he said but their conversation been interrupted by Jiyong since he couldn't wait for his turn.

"Bro, you got to cut lose. I’m not going to steal her away from you." Sanghyun said and walk away pretends to be annoyed with Jiyong attitude. Sandara roll her eyes while the guy in front of her smile likes a kid who gets to eat lots of candies.

"Finally I can have you alone" he said and pull her near him. Both sway slowly, Dara put her head on his chest to hear his heart beat while Jiyong couldn't stop smiling.

"If only we can live this normal life" she suddenly said which make Jiyong look down at her

"We are living normal life just that we have action at night" Jiyong tried to make it as a joke but Sandara just couldn't accept the fact that she drag him in the darkness world of her. Jiyong sigh and just give her forehead a kiss.

"As long I know you are save and not in danger, I think is a normal life. We can still live a normal life if you stop thinking negative things in that little head of yours" he said giving her another kiss, Sandara finally smile and continue dancing, enjoying her moment with her fiancé.

 

“Is true what Jiyong said, as long I am with him, everything will be alright and I’ll live normal life with him." Sandara said to herself with a smile


YES GUYS, FINALLY IS OVER AND FOR REAL IS OVER. I KNOW IS BEEN A BIT LONG BUT I WAS BUSY PREPARING FOR MY AUDITION FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS. NOW THAT THE AUDITION IS OVER, I CAN POST

for now i'm out, thanks again for reading this story.....