Chapter 32

Change

"Finally exams over!!! PROM NIGHT HERE WE COME!!!" Layla shout with joy. 

School ended and yes their graduation day is near by two more months. The girls couldn't stop talking about what dress they planning to wear, the guys talked about the game that they are going to watch next week but the only person who walk alone been quiet for long. Taeyang just sigh and stop walking, facing his best friend.

"Ji, she won't be happy if your this moody bro" he said as Jiyong walk past him, Jiyong just sigh and continue walking.

“Jiyong, not only you who miss her, we girls miss her too. Is been three weeks the incidents happen. If we can let it go the past, why can’t you?” IU said that make Jiyong stop walking.

Jiyong close his eyes and face up the skies, he is mad at himself.

“Well Jay oppa just texted me and said we can visit her if you want and if that make you feel better” CL said looking at her phone as she receive a text from Jay

“YAH! WHY YOU STILL TEXT HIM AND STOP CALLING HIM OPPA!!” Seungri whine as CL roll her eyes and again the cat and dog start quarreling. Jiyong start walking again but to his own car, he face back looking at his friends who are looking back at him

“What are you guys waiting for, let’s go” with that he went into his car, drove off without waiting for any of them.

The girls roll their eyes

“Don’t you think oppa over react things?” Minzy asked out loud with all of them nodded while some chuckle.

Well that’s call madly in love; none of them can stop Jiyong from going crazy for his lover.

 

 


Jiyong went out of his car with flowers and vitamin water as he knows Sandara doesn’t like to eat chocolate that much. He went to the door and knock on it which few min later Mrs Lee open the door.

“annyeong, Mrs Lee I hope you doing fine and I apologise if my jagiya trouble you” he said and bow to Mrs Lee which make both of them chuckle as how formal can a right hand man dragon can be.

“Well I’m doing fine and so goes to Mr Park; miss Park is not giving me problem at all. Right now she inside her room doing her last paper exam. I think she’s done by now.” Mrs Lee, Jiyong bow to her again and went up to his girlfriend room.

He knock two time and went in, there he saw his beautiful girl and future wife, yes he propose to her after the fight it takes her almost three week to say yes to him.

“is my jagiya doing fine?” he asked while sitting beside her who just finish her last paper.

"well since im done with my last paper so im feeling fine and i can move already." Sandara said as she lay on Jiyong chest as Jiyong play with her engage ring

"serious, then why you didn't come to school and since when you can start walking ?" Jiyong asked looking down on her. Sandara look up and smile sweetly that can melt his heart

"hehehe, last week but because i'm too lazy to go school so i stay at home studies: she said and give a peace sign, Jiyong roll his eyes and suddenly he smirk, his left hand put around her waist pull her close to him

"well since we two alone, why don't we " he left it hanging while Sandara play along with him but inside she want to burst in laughter

"we what, ja-gi-ya" she said moving her head nearer to him, as Jiyong close his eyes wanting to taste her lips. The annyoing voice that he wish he could kill her.

"UUUUUNNNNIIIIEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!" the door bust open at the same time Dara burst in laughter as jiyong look frustrated. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and move a bit far.

Jiyong move away to let the girls hug, he walk out cursing quietly as he slam the door behind letting the girls know he is annoyed.

 

"is oppa angry because i disturbed your alone time again?" Minzy innocentely asked as the CL and IU roll their eyes.Sandara giggle a bit and mess Minzy hair

"if oppa try to bully you, you better tell me, i will make sure i will stop the marriage" Sandara said and that when the girls laugh. Enjoying their moment. After how many hours, Jiyong went in.

"girls, is getting late, let Dara rest and you guys better get home now" Jiyong and the boys went inside. The girls roll their eyes knowing that Jiyong want alone time with Sandara.

"arra, arra" Layla said and slowly all of them giving goodbyes to Sandara. When all of them gone, Jiyong quickly close the door and lock it. Sandara giggle.

"finally we are alone, now where are we" he said and jump on her bed landing next to her, he get himself comfortable and Sandara lay on his chest. Both of them keep quiet and watch the tv thats been on but mute.

"i'm sorry that ever happen" Sandara suddenly said, Jiyong sigh

"babe, i know that is the past but seriously babe this how our life going to be, we living danger now." Sandara said, jiyong just nod and give her head a kiss.

"like what you said is the past, so lets forget it ok?" he said 

"i know is hard for you but thank you for doing this for me" she said and give him a peck on the lips. jiyong sigh and close his eyes when her lip touch his

"one more" he whisper and give her another then another in the end they end up in heating kiss, Jiyong on top of her while both of them pant heavily.Both of them smile and suddenly Dara yawn,Jiyong chuckle giving her another kiss on the lip and forehead

"let's get you to sleep" he said, both of them snuggle together in her bed

"i'm really glad that everything is over and back to normal. For once Jiyong, i'm glad that i've change and is all thanks to you. Thank you again for changing me Jiyong." she said that and finally she doze off. 

"and i'm glad that you change me, santtoki. I love you dearly and i will kill anyone who try to harm my family including you" he said with that he too join her, Sandara who doze off have a single tears drop with a smile.

 

THE END ??!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ARE YOU GUYS SURE, YOU GUYS WANT THIS STORY TO OVER WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT HAPPEN TO DONGWOOK ?!?!?!


So guys, the story is over and thanks to you guys for reading it again, i really want to give up in this story knowing that is boring but thanks to you guys i did not.......

thank you again and thanks for subscribing the story. 

We will see each other soon maybe, annyeong~ppyong~