Chapter 19

Change

she barge in Jiyong roomarrow-10x10.png and hug him from behind while she lean her forehead on his back.

" what's wrong Dara " Jiyong ask, Dara shake her head. Jiyong want to turn around but Dara stop him

" just listen to me, i'm looking like a mess now " she say 

" you don't have to do anything to make me fall in love. My feeling for you haven't faded, i just didn't show. I thought if i date someonearrow-10x10.png else, my feeling for you faded but it doesn't. All i know is that i'll regret if i don't confess now. I have to tell you my feeling. Jiyong saranghae " she say with her tears falling and that is her very first cry eversince her parent death. 

Jiyong hear everything and turn around facing her

"nado saranghae " he whisper to her while his forehead lean on her head looking at her. She giggle feeling giddy about it while her tears still falls. He chuckle and wipe her tears, both of them keep smiling, happy that they confess to each other againarrow-10x10.png 


Is midnight but two of them have been talking about their past while cuddling at Jiyong bed. 

" ohh, so is because of the stupid dare, you have to be mean to me ? "she ask againarrow-10x10.png and he just nod

" we were young and i want to be cool like them so i listen to them but ever since you ignore me, i stop hanging out with them. After i get out from that school, that is where i meet Daesung, Seungri, Taeyang and Top " he say her hair, looking up to the ceiling. Dara move up and put her head on top of his chest.

" since is the past, let's forget about it but still It's so mean of you saying things about my parents. " she say while pouting. Jiyong chuckle and give her a kiss on her crown head. 

" yeah, before i forget, who is the guy that you date before. Did you give him you're first kiss !!!?? " Jiyong ask, Dara sit up looking at him giving him a nervous smile. Before she could explain, her phone ring. She answerarrow-10x10.png it, thanking the person silently.

" Dara, Donghae have make a move and we are following him. Now we are going to XXX . We meet you there " C.A.P say

" ok, i'll go now. Becareful, try not to get caught, attack them first I will be quick " she say and hung up 

she stand up and went to her roomarrow-10x10.png to change. She just wear black singlet top, dark blue jean and her white converse shoe. She went out at the same time with Jiyong.

"where are you going ? "she ask while putting on her black biker jacket, Jiyong wear white shirt with Brown biker jacket which is abit same as Dara, dark blue jean and wearing black shoe.

" going with you " he say leaning on his door watchingarrow-10x10.png her

" what, i thought you was joking ! " she say while he shake his head.

" fine but something happen to you, you're not following againarrow-10x10.png " she say throwing the bike key to him

" ain't this my bike ! so is with you all along, i thought i lost it " he say feeling relieved.

" let's go " she say.


Jiyong drive to the highest speed since Dara say they must be hurry.When they almost reach to the place, Dara hit his shoulder alot which make him slow down the speed.

" low down the engine. Park here, ppali " she say jumping down the bike even though he still moving.

She shove her helmet to him while run to the place where her men was hiding. She stop when she saw that the fight have startarrow-10x10.png, guess they been discover. Jiyong follow Dara who is walk up to Donghae who have been beaten up by Zelo and C.A.P. 

Dara take over and give him a solid punch which is harder than C.A.P and that coursearrow-10x10.png Donghae to spit blood. Donghae try to punch back but she have fast reflect, she dodge it and stick her right leg out and spin which hit his face, he fell. Dara step on his stomach and bend her body him

" how many time, have i told you not to do dirty business at my place, do i really have to beat you to death to make you understand " she say while putting even more preassure on her feet which make him whince.  Donghae laugh even though hes in pain

Sanghyun smirk " you really do want to die like your men huh " he say looking behind boredly, watchingarrow-10x10.png Dara men cleaning up the dead body they kill which is all Donghae men. 

" try to kill me and you will never get to know where Dongwook hiding " Donghae say which make Dara surprise, she pull his collar making his face near to her.

" where the is he now, you " she shout making Donghae laugh, she punch him and pull him closer to her againarrow-10x10.png

" i'll never tell you and he is watching you " he say making Dara even more annoyed and angry. She keep punching him. Jiyong been watching Dara and he notice she different, she doesn't look like the girl who he know that love to tease, clingy or goofy with him. He want to stop her but Zelo and C.A.P stop him. 

" TELL ME NOW!! " she shout but Donghae still laughing. She smirk at him and let his collar go.

" so you not gonna tell me, ok then you the one who say even if your dead, you won't tell me " she say slowly taking out her gun from her back. The boys was shock and want to stop her but they know nothing can stop her. Donghae start to panick, he didn't think she would really do it

" you wouldn't dare to kill me, you kill me you won't get to know where Dongwook hiding. " Donghae say while Dara smirk at him.

" are you scared ? " she ask while she keep looking at her gun like its the interesting thing. She slowly move her gun to face Donghae. Jiyong was struggling free from the boys, wanting to stop Dara. He keep shouting her name but she deaf to hear as she feel anger.

" tell Dongwook, i'm not gonna make the same mistake again and don't worry, your brother soon will join and meet you in hell  " she say and shoot Donghae head. She let go of her gun and knee down. She shout in fustration, Jiyong who break free from the boys, hug Dara. she break down in his arm. Sanghyun who watching his bestfriend crying suddenly receive a text from the same number that Dara receive. He open it and frown on it, not liking what hes reading

The game has just start, be prepare. I'm watching you guys.


Dara went straight to her room, she didn't speak after the incident. She feel anger and frustration. She feel anger because she kill Donghae and now she won't get the answer. She lay down on her bed while her Leg dangling at the edge of the bed. She was staring blankly at her ceiling when she heard a knocking sound which make her sit up looking at her door.

" babe are you alright, please talk to me " Jiyong say while putting his ear near to her door.

Dara open the door and look at Jiyong sadly. She hug him tightly thinking hes gonna be gone once she let go.

"you must be scared huh, now you know i'm not the same like the other girls. " she say while Jiyong storke her hair.

"i'm not scared of you but i'm worry. " he say while Dara just listen to him.

Jiyong pull away abit looking at her. He give a smile and push her in her room

" go change and bath, tomorrow we have school. You have to explain everything to me tomorrow after school for now go change and today you'll be sleeping in my room " he say giving her a peck on her lips and walk away to his room. Dara touch her lips and slowly her tears fall.

" I'm really sorry girls, halabeoji " she say to herself softly


Hey guys, here is another chapter, did i make you guys wait so long ? sorry, anyway if you guys confuse don't worry i'll explain everything on the next chapter. MAYBE !!! anyway comment and subscribe