Chapter 16

Change

YAHH !! WAKE UP YOU LAZY " Dara shout while bust open Jiyong door. 

Jiyong put the pillow under his head and move to the other side. Dara walk up to his bed and kick him which course him to fall

" WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU " he shout while Dara smirk at him. He ruffle his already messy hair and stand up. Dara was shock to see how handsome he is right in front of her, he is half only wear his sweatpants and with his bed hair, it isn't helping her

" enjoy what your watching ? " he ask while Dara quickly turn not wanting him to see her red face

" there's nothing to watch, just get ready. We have to go somewhere " Dara say and quickly run out of his room, didn't forget to slam it . Jiyong chuckle and went to the bathroom getting ready.


" why must i wake up around " Jiyong look at the clock and look back at her " 10 in the morning on weekends " he whine while sitting down opposite Dara at the kitchen. Dara who was busy drinking, secreatly smiling. He still the same brat boy that she know, who always love to whine when he didn't get enough sleep on weekends.

She quickly put on her serious face again when he look at her.

" well i need to spy on Bom and Top, i need you to follow me because i do not want to be alone when they caught me " she say while Jiyong look at her not believe what she just say

" so you just want me to get in trouble with you ? " he ask while she just nod. He sigh out loud, putting his head on the table still whinning things.

" yah don't be a brat, no wonder omma like me more than you " she say on her mind without knowing she say out loud which make Jiyong hear her. Jiyong look up at her with a shock ,Dara look at him with confusion.

" you say the same line when we were young. " he say, Dara quickly take out her phone and pretend to play with it. Jiyong chuckle and think about the past when they were still close.


It was holiday and Dara family spend time on Jiyong house. Both of their planning to watch sunrise so mrs Kwon and mrs Park went to Jiyong room where he and Ahra sleep on his bed like always. 

" OMMA !! IS STILL EARLY, I WANT TO SLEEP MORE " Jiyong whine while Dara have awake since she easy to wake up and now she sitting india style on Jiyong bed, looking at Jiyong who keep whinning. 

" you have to wake up early since you and Dara want to see sunrise, you kids better get ready when  i come up again " mrs Kwon say and went out with mrs Park.

" yah, don't be a brat, no wonder omma like me more than you " she say which make Jiyong stop whinning looking at her shockingly

" NOO!! OMMA LOVE ME !! " he shout while putting his both arm around Dara waist which course her to fall back down on the bed, he keep turning left and right not letting Dara go. Both of them laugh without realizing both of their mother watch them secreatly.


Jiyong clear his throat and drink his coffee. " so what time are we going ? " he ask breaking the awkwardness around them. 

" afew more mintue, i want to know if your friend treating my girl nicely and not one of your stupid bet " she say while taking her bag. She take Jiyong car key on the counter throwing it to him which he catch.

he rub his face and sigh. Both of them went to the garage to his car. Dara didn't realize that now she slowly being her old self infront of Jiyong. She was the talkative back and Jiyong notice it. He can't help it but to smile .

" i hope we continue being this way, my plan of making you fall back in love with me is working " he say in his mind.

" oh,oh,oh, Ji there they are. Let's follow quick " Dara say looking outside her window. She saw Bom and Top went in one of the mall. Jiyong quickly park but with Dara keep hitting his arm to be quick is not helping him. When he finally done parking, both of them quickly follow Bom and Top.


They been following Bom and Top for awhile now and right now they are resting since Dara was happy that Top been treating Bom like how he should. 

" let's go home, i'm tired " she say 

when they were walking away,Dara stop at one of the jewellery shop. She went in while Jiyong follow behind her, when he look at her eyes, he saw sadness and anger. He couldn't understand why but he just keep quiet. After a minute, she pull Jiyong out of the shop till the carpark.

Both of them didn't talk till they reach home, Dara quickly went out the car and went straight to her room. Jiyong was quite worry about her, he was lying on his bed after bathing when suddenly someone open his door. He look to the right and saw Dara wearing her pyjamas. She walk up to his bed and make a hand signal telling him to move which he did. She lay down on his bed. Her back was facing him but Jiyong keep looking at her, not understanding why she laying here with him. 

Dara turn and look at him " what ? " she ask 

" why are you here ? " he finally say while she sit like indian style.

" for fun " she say, actaully she herself doesn't know why 

Jiyong want to ask alot of think doesn't want to push the luck. He nod his head and close his eyes but Dara keep shaking him which make him look at her again

" where my pillow ? " she ask like a baby, is like she use to be that to him. Jiyong smile remembring when they were little, Dara like to use one of him favourite pillow. They always fight but slowly whenever Dara comeover for oversleep., he will give it to her to use.

Jiyong give it to her and Dara squeeze it. She miss the pillow that she love to hug. Is just too comfortable for her and she love it. She lay down and slowly her eyes close while Jiyong stare at her face. He screatly take a picture of her sleeping face, he keep smiling and slowly he too close his eyes. Both of them hug each other but the pillow was in the center of them.


Here guys, abit of Daragon moment and who do she think about. Wht do you guys think ? anyway im gonna reveal Jiyong reason soon..... maybe two more chapter ?? who knows kekekeke. 

Comment and subscribe ~ annyeong