Chapter 23

Change

" GUYS I NEED A GUN !!! " Yeseob shouted while the others are trying to shoot  Super Junior and their men, the worse part is Yeseob clumsily dropped his gun in the middle of the battle. It was really messy with the blood all over the place, Jiyong who is hiding beside Dara try his best to concentrate his shooting as last week C.A.P teach him how to shoot.

" , WE REALLY HAVE TO END THIS QUICK " Sanghyun said facing Dara who is hiding behind the table that have been flip

" LET'S MOVE " Dara shout and she stand up shooting the men as she and C.A.P is sharp shooter, half of her men have been injured and Zelo is one of them since he try to get the gun but he fail. C.A.P have to take care of them.

Dara throw her gun away as the bullet have finish, she try her best to dodge some bullets which she always succesed in it. Slowly all of them start to fight, Dara forget about her injury hand, she keep punching and kicking. She punch one of their men which three time bigger than her. The giant men, try to punch her but Dara get to dodge it, she smirk at him 

" wrong move bro " she say and push his hand away from her face and give him her strong punch, aimming it to his face. 

The giant men move back one step after getting a punch from her 

" aaggghhh " he shout try to punch her but in the end he punch in the air as he slowly losing his strength.Dara have a fast reflex, she kick his stomach when he get tired. She give another kick on his stomach as she turn jumping with her leg out. He fell down and Dara give another strong kick but on his face which make him unconsious. They continue killing and fighting.

After a few minute later the place have been silent except some people groning in pain. Dara succesfully kill all the member except Leetuk, the leader, Sanghyun drag him in the middle while Dara sit on the chair facing him, at her right Jiyong, Sanghyun stand beside her and on her left, C.A.P and Yoseob while Zelo is in the car resting with the others. 

" why are you that desperate to make a deal with me when you know you lie about your group, i'm not that stupid. " Dara say while Leetuk look nervously at her

"h-h-how did you know ?" he stutter

Dara smirk and lean on her chair, crossing her leg " you think i didn't notice the way you explain to me, is completely all the lie and you know the drug that you want to exchange with money doesn't exsist. I just play along to know how far you guys can go which is really interesting game but sadly it have to end. Don't worry you will get to see you're friends in hell " she say and with that, her man drag him away. Few second later, they heard a gun shoot which echo around the room

Jiyong have went to the car getting ready to go home same goes to the others. When Dara sit in the passenger sit, they heard an explosion which doesn't shock any of them like they got used to it.


when they in Dara room, Jiyong have went to bath while Dara sit on her bed just finish bathing and have bandage her hand. She replay what hapen and she can't help it but to feel disgust with what she did, she was busy daydreaming but her phone break her thought. She look at the ID and sigh with tiredness.

" so how is it ? " 

" i have settle everything and we will deal with another gang but i will check carefully the background " 

" that's good but i have to tell you that there will be a party and every gangster with mobster will be there. You better wear something formal, do not wear jeans and shirt, is important but i can't tell you now. See you and Jiyong with the others for now continue with the deal. I will send you the invitation card " 

Dara sigh again, she really hate going to party but she can't do anything as she have to listen to the Dragon. Jiyong come out from the toilet and sit beside Dara. She take his towel and knee behind him, drying his hair. 

" babe, hyangsuk just call and he said that there will be a party and we have to wear formal this time, this party is important not like the other nonsence party. " she say and Jiyong just nodded. Dara start to cough again, Jiyong stop her hand and he turn facing her. 

" babe, let's go to sleep and tomorrow we can continue, you need to rest " he say hit her nose softly with his finger.

both of them lay down together, Jiyong putting his hand under her head while hugging her from behind, Dara move closer to Jiyong enjoying his warm. Both of them slowly go to their dreamland with a smile on their face.


" i don't think she ready for this stuff " 

" trust me man, i know D.A,  i know she can handle this things as i have been watching. Do not worry much "

" i just don't want to lose her, i have lost my son and my daughter-in-law. I do not want to lose my granddaughter " 

" Ji sung, you have to chill, D.A have to take over when she grow and don't worry i will make Jiyong be her another right handman even though she already have four strong men that have been for her " 

" i still not happy about it Hyunsuk, let's see how she agree on that day and i will be there "


Is morning and the couple still soundly asleep but the sun hit the window which the light hit on the girl face. She slowly open her eyes and look at her waist, she saw the arms that still didn't move. She turn and face her lover, she caress his face which make him stirr in his sleep but then nothing happen which make her giggle. She sit up but she start to cough roughly and she notice she have block nose, she hate the most. Her head hurts alot which make her lay back down. She close her eyes again wanting to rest when she feel a hand on her forehead. 

She open her eyes again and can't help it but to see her lover frowning while trying to check her temperature.He look at her face and give her a smile. She return back with a smile and try to stop her cough which she fail. He bend down to give her a morning kiss but he frown again as she didn't reply his kiss, he understand why so he just put back on to his gummy smile.

" morning babe " he say giving her head a kiss

" morning " she say but her voice change to a guy as she having sore throat too and that surprise her and her lover

Jiyong start laughing while Dara pout 

" omg, stop laughing " she say but that make him laugh even more worse. She cover her face with a blanket wanting to be alone as she feel ashame

when Jiyong cool down, he try to tug off the blanket but Dara hold it tightly not wanting to see his face

" babe, i'm sorry, i didn't mean it. I was just shock to heard that " he say trying not to laugh, he try to pull again. When he done pulling till he see his face, he move her face making her look at him

" mianhe babe, please forgive me " he say cutely which make Dara feel giddy. She just nod not wanting to make him laugh at her again.

" go bath, ill come back up with you're medicine and food ok " he say and pull her gently to stand up. When she went inside the bathroom, he went to the spare toilet to bath. when hes done, he went down and notice mr Park eating his breakfast.

" morning son, how is Dara ? " halabeoji ask when he saw Jiyong 

" she having a fever, i giving her medicine and make her rest again " he say 


Dara have done bathing and her phone ring, she answer it after she read the ID

" UNNIE / DARA " Minzy and Layla shout 

" im not dead yet " Dara say while sitting on her bed leaning on her head board

" mianhe about them, they too hype up as we plan to watch movie again and thought of spening time with you, is been how many week whenever we hang out you will always be busy except yesterday " IU say putting it loud speaker, the girls are now in CL mansion slacking waiting for their guys

Dara cough badly which make the girls feel worry " unnie, gwenchana ? " Minzy ask 

" gwenchanayo, i just have a cough, flu, fever and sore throat " she say

" NO WONDER YOU'RE VOICE LIKE GUY " Bom say which her mother mood have switch on again 

" i'm ok, i just have to res- " before she could finish talking someone take her phone away

" you should be resting and not talking to someone on the phone " Jiyong say which make Dara pout but still listen to him

" annyeong oppa, please take care unnie for us " Minzy say 

" annyeong, neh i will and sorry you couldn't talk longer with her, she need her rest how about you guys visit her tomorrow " he say while sitting at the edge of the bed facing Dara who slowly eating her porrige

" you better take care of her or i will beat you to death with my own hand Jiyong " CL say and with that she hung up leaving Jiyong dumbfounded. He put her phone away while taking the empty bowl giving her the medicine.

" babe, i think CL secretly a gangster too behind you're back " he say which make Dara giggle

" ani, she is just like that when it come to her girls, let her be. i'm sleepy " she say yawning while rubbing her left eyes like a little kid 

'' cute. ok babe if you need anything call me " he say giving her a kiss on her head and close the curtain knowing she easily to wake up even there are slight light. He turn and saw her peacefully sleeping. He slowly take the tray down to the kitchen giving it to the maid and sit at the dining room joining halabeoji breakfast

" how is she now " he ask 

" she's sleeping later i will check on her again " halabeoji nod and went up to his office room wanting to continue his work

Jiyong was busy eating when his phone ring. He groan in annoyed while answer it

" babe, i miss you " 

" what do you want ? " 

" i just want to call to tell you i miss you and i want to see you again "

" sorry to burst you're bubble but i offically with someone who i really love, now stop calling me Hyuna. "

" don't make me laugh Jiyong, you never take relationship seriously, you won't last long with her Jiyong " 

Jiyong didn't say anything but hung up, is true he never been in serious relationship but is because he doesn't feel the same way but now he is with his princess, the girl that he love. Jiyong been watching television and he notice is already afternoon which 2 pm. He switch off the tv and went up to check on his baby girl. He was at the front of the door wanting to go in but he heard his baby girl voice

" yeah, maybe next month i can fetch you at the airport since my boyfriend will be busy on that day "

"....... "

" halabeoji know about it and he the one that want you to be here, please help "

" ........" 

" discuss it with halaeboji, i need to go. See you soon "

" ......"

" neh, arraso, nadosaranghae "

 

Jiyong doesn't know what he should feel, anger ? upset ? is Dara cheating behind his back ? why would she. He can't help it but to think. He open the door and saw Dara leaning on the headboard watching tv.

" maybe she will tell me " he say and walk up to her, Dara patt at the empty space which Jiyong occupied it 

" how do you feel now " he ask while putting his hand on her forehead.

" abit better " she say and the room was silent except the tv

" is there something you wanna tell me ? " he ask but Dara shake her shead

" nope " she say, Jiyong sigh and make Dara face him 

" you love me right ? " he ask looking directly at her eyes, Dara nod her head slowly and frown.

Jiyong crash his lip on her, Dara who seem clueless reply his kiss back, Dara open and Jiyong put his tounge in, both of them battle tounge which Jiyong won, he know her kiss was full of love same goes to him. Slowly both of them stop kissing while pantting heavily needed to take air

Dara put her head on his shoulder, she didn't ask anything but close her eyes. Jiyong put his head on her and he too close his eyes but his mind keep thinking

" who is that person she was talking to " 


How is the story so far, i know i always update late but im just too tired. I try to find time to update. So if you want to understand this story reread some chapter. Maybe you can understand and today is the day, Super24. I excited and nervous. I hope my crew will win and after this compertition, i will update another chapter but that doesn't mean i don't want you guys commnet. Thanks for reading this story, do read my another story ^^