Chapter 21

Change

" where are we going ? " Minzy asked while Daesung just give her a smile and continue driving. 

" i know you want to watch Amazing Spiderman 2 , so we are watching now and then we will have our dinner at Italy resturant " Daesung said when they reach to the mall. 

both of them walk to the cinema, Daesung went to buy the ticket and the food while Minzy wait for him at the side, sitting on the sofa they provide. When she was texting Dara, she heard someone shouting her name

" Minzy !!!  " Minzy look up and saw from far on her left, she saw Bom waving at her . Minzy look behind Bom and saw Top, Seungri and CL. 

" double date ? " she asked CL because Bom was busy lovey- dovey with Top

" well it suppose to be me and the rat but Bom saw me and now she saw you so just call it a triple date " she said 

" are you watching Amazing Siperdman 2 ? "Top asked, Minzy nod her head. 

" wheres Daseung ? " Seungri asked while interwin his hand with CL hand. Minzy point to the direction and saw Daesung walking to their direction.

" hey guys, you're watching the same movie ? " he asked which make all of them nod.

" ok then let's go the movie gonna start soon anyway. " he said, all of them walking in when Top realize about Dara and Jiyong. 

" hey, i'm gonna call Jiyong might as well tell them to come with us " he said taking out his phone but Bom take it away

" Jagiya, i think they need time alone, next time we can hang out together. Come on don't ruin the mood of happiness. Kaja !!! " she said and give him a kiss on the cheek then drag him in the cinema catching up the others.


Dara been locking herself in studio, her private studio that her grandfather bought for her last four years as her birthday present, she is hiding from Jiyong after the incident. She been in her studio dancing like hell, sweating madly but she didn't stop. Her song stop as someone call her, she take her phone and saw her halabeoji call. She answer it while taking her towel, sitting down at the long sofa which is just beside the speaker.

"  yoboseyo " she answer

" hello dear, how are you ? " mr Park asked while resting, over there is in the morning while in Korea is already in night but he follow korean time.

" as pernormal " she said while wiping her sweat away 

" how are Jiyong and his family, are they treating you well ? " he asked while Dara sigh 

" they treating me good and Jiyong parent plan to extend another three more weeks to stay in Japan, halabeoji, when are you coming back to Korea, i miss you so badly " she said while sadly look at the door

mr Park sigh and rub his forehead " another month i'll be back coming home " he said with his tired voice and that doesn't escape from Ahra

"halabeoji, are you tiring yourself again ? " she asked feeling abit upset because her grandfather is being stubborn like her but he is old and he can get tired easily 

"neh~minahe dear, i can't stop myself, i want to finish everything fast so i could come home and eat my favourite dish that you used to make for me. " he say while Dara sadly smile, she use to cook for her grandfather but ever since she became the leader of F.K.D and she have to deal with other higher ranks dealing with drugs, business and weapons, she got no time to cook for halabeoji and she always skip meal, the most she eat is a bread.

Dara was enjoying her chat with halabeoji when suddenly Jiyong open the door which make Dara shock. She quickly stand up while still looking at Jiyong with shock face. 

" halabeoji, i'll call you again when im free, i want to sleep. Rest well and i love you " she said and hung up without waiting for halabeoji reply.

he look furious same goes to Dara. He walk up to Dara " why are you hiding from me ? "he asked 

"how did you find me ? " she asked back not wanting to answer his question.

Jiyong look at her with anger, feeling annoyed that she doesn't answer his question. " i ask Sanghyun and he told me you will be here to hide your problem, so now answer my question why are you hiding from me ? "he asked again while holding her arm afraid she will run away

Ahra try to struggle free but fail as she already use her energy in dancing. " Jiyong, let me go, i'm not hiding anything from you, let me go " she said 

Jiyong let her arm go while messing his hair, he want to shout at her so badly, he is tired of her attitude keeping things to herself. Why can't she depend on him, he is her boyfriend for god sake. He breath in and out. He look at her again with his soft eye.

"babe, is just me, talk to me what is keeping you away from me. " he said slowly dragging her to his warm hug, when Dara was in his embrace she look at him and he finally see in her eyes, she look lonely, tired, sad and mostly scared. Jiyong smile at her and give her tight hug which make her hug him back tightly he rock her back and forth saying sweet nothing to her

" i'm tired Jiyong, I'm tired of being someone who people doesn't like " Dara finally speaked and Jiyong know she slowly opening up to him so he continue rocking her aback and forth, telling her that he is here for her 

" after my parent death and i stay with my grandfather, i change school with the girls and there is where i meet Sanghyun, Zelo, Yeseob and C.A.P, the four of them were really bubbly to me and my girls but other students they treat them differently. Slowly i start hanging out with them and my grandfather have one bestfriend name Yang Hyunsuk, he is head of dragon which every mobster and gangster respect him and my grandfather worry about me so he always send me to his friend, he will teach me about self defend and some fighting skill. So me and the four guys will always go there to train and there, we start to have our own gang that Hyunsuk create for us F.K.D ( Fighting, killing, death ), he want me to be a mobster but i reject as i don't want halabeoji to worry about me and i want him to be safe. So i've been out late night and that is where i meet Dongwook, my ex boyfriend. He use to treat me very nicely and he make me feel like im a princess, so i told myself to date him so i can forget about you which i really did but we only last for three month because i realize no matter what, i can't forget you, so i ask for break up which make him furious. One day he texted me asking me to meet him at the abandoned place because he kidnapped my girls. Without thinking twice i went there even if it kill me and of course my four men follow me. When i reach there, i saw my girls struggling shouting my name with fear. I ran in but before i could reach them, Dongwook appear while one of his men  drag them somewhere that i couldn't see them and that was where i realize it was a trap "  


" i know you will come but sadly dear, you are so stupid without realizing. Do you think i'll let you go just like that, think again babe " Dongwook said and take his gun out to shoot Dara but she dodge it as she have fast reflex.

Sanghyun ran to Dongwook while Zelo tried to bring Dara to the safe place but Dara, being stubborn, attack Dongwook before Sanghyun can do anything. She beat the out of him but Dongwook turn around and now he is on top of her. Sanghyun, Zelo, Yeoseob and C.AP were trying their best to kill all Dongwook men that been running up to them. Dongwook look behind and look back at Ahra with his evil smile 

" babe, you have to wake up, you are just a girl, you are not as strong as me and see your four men can't even protect themself " he said while Dara roll her eyes 

" you should be glad that i'm the one who want you, if you didn't realize, you are ugly and no guys want you. Now should i take your ity in front of them " he said and slowly lean near her but Dara move her head so in the end he kiss her cheek and she feel gross about it.

Dongwook chuckle darkly and roughly turn her head to face him, " you really do want to fight " he said while Dara smirk at him. 

with her remaining energy she turn so shes on top of him " even if your the only guy who ask me out that doesn't mean i have to give you all my first time " she said and with that she punch him till his nose bleed.

Her other men have arrive and helping to clear the mess while Sanghyun continue punching Dongwook, Dara stand at the side watching her ex boyfriend bleeding.Slowly Dara walk up to Dongwook, creasing his face softly

"i may be stupid but your the idiot one, don't worry i'll be stronger day each day. See you in hell " she said and with that she give him the strongest punch that make him breath difficult. She stand up and instruct her men to clear everything while she walk away with her four guys going to her girls that is inside the car trembling in fear. she thought it was over but without her realizing, Dongwook still alive 


They been sitting down on the sofa while Dara tell the story, when shes done Jiyong been keeping quiet. He doesn't know she been suffering things like this. Dara wipe her tears and look at Jiyong

" now you know my past, is dangerious and i think is the best if we don't see each other again. " she said standing up but Jiyong pull her arm which make her sit down in between his leg while her back lean on his chest, Jiyong put his chin on her shoulder giving her neck a kiss which make her shiver abit

" even if you have a bad past, that doesn't mean we have to seperate, i'm not scared of you but i'm worry about you, even though right now you have become stronger that doesn't change the fact that your still a girl. Dont close your feeling to yourself is not healty, open your eyes baby girl , your friends is here for you, i'm here for you. We here for you, just open up to me if you are afraid you burden the girls, whatever it is i'm staying and nothing can make me go away from you " he said

Dara start crying, everytime she think herself being weak, he always know what right words to use to make her strong again

" and i also want you to start depending on me, im your boyfriend. Let me be your hero for now on, if any of my fan girls disturb you, tell me. Don't deal it yourself, arraso ? " he said

she nod and turn side way to hug him. Jiyong smile at her sweetly and slowly he lean near her to give her a kiss, slowly she reply him by kissing him back. She break the kiss as she want to take some air, Jiyong chuckle when he saw her blush. Hes actually glad that he is her first kiss even though he is not her first boyfriend

" go change, i want to eat " he said pouting while rubbing his stomach. Dara giggle and give him a peck. She went to change while he stupidly smile. Whe she done, they went to the carpark to go out when they notice a peace of paper stuck at his wipers. Dara pick it up and both of them read 

" BE PREPARE "