Chapter 22

Change

Time have pass and Dara with her gang including Jiyong have been meeting oftern to track Dongwook. Dongwook been giving notes, messages and other stuff that annoyed Dara. One night, two of Dara men been killed by gang who get paid from Dongwook but Dara kill that noob gangster. Dara been spending less time with her girls and that doesn't escape from CL and Bom, they been watching Dara closely. Even though she maybe busy and all , she never skip training with Boogie crew. 

Right now is June which is holiday for them till July and is the day where mr Park come back from California. Dara have been waiting with Jiyong. Jiyong back hug Dara, she lean on his chest while he lean on the railing. " what time he will arrive ? " Jiyong ask.

Dara look at her watch and then she shrug as she herself doesn't know since her halabeoji doesn't want to tell them.Dara feel a vibration and notice is from Jiyong pocket.

" babe, your phone is vibrating " she say, Jiyong answer his phone by using his right hand his left arm wrap around Dara waist not wanting to let her go.

" HYUNG !! NOONA !! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS NOW ? " Seungri shout but he get a hit from Daesung and Taeyang.

Jiyong move the phone away from his ear while he close both of his eyes as Seungri shout to loud, Dara heard it and chuckle while looking at Jiyong. Jiyong put his phone back to his ear

" Yah rat, i'm not deaf, we don't really know what time he gonna arrive maybe another three more mintue, for now just order everything till we reach " Jiyong say and hung up. He put back the phone in his pocket and his right arm wrap around Dara waist, keep disturbing her by kissing her neck which make her giggle.

Both of them were busy talking and hugging without realising Dongwook been watching them not so far and he didn't even bother to cover himself. Mr Park walk out and saw his granddaughter opposite him, he want to surprise them when he saw Dongwook. 

Dongwook smile at him and walk away. Mr Park quickly walk to the direction where he saw Dongwook but in the end he didnt see him. He was looking around didn't realize Dara was behind him. 

" halabeoji, are you alright, you seems like your in a rush " she say with worry, mr Park turn with smile looking at Jiyong and Dara

" ani, i thought i saw you guys walking this direction, i guess i was wrong " he say but that doesn't sastified Dara.

" hey, why didn't you guys tell me that you're coming here to fetch me ? " he ask wanting to change subject, three of them walk to Jiyong car

" Dara want to surprise you and the others are waiting for us at your favourite restaurant " Jiyong say when he went in to the driver sit, mr Park sit at the passenger sit and Dara sit at the back. 

"well i am surprise " he say softly remember about Dongwook 

" what " Dara say moving closer to halabeoji since she didn't get to hear clearly what he say.

" nothing, i just say i'm surprise to see you guys, i thought of surprising you but in the end im the one who get " he say while Dara keep smiling.

She lean back while looking outside the window, dissappear her smile replace with anger. They lie to her grandfather about wanting to surprise him, she just use that to cover up her mission. She have the feeling that Dongwook gonna be there in the airport so for her grandfather safety she went there with Jiyong, even though her grandfather have his own bodyguard she just can't trust them. 

" halabeoji, i think is time for you to step down " she suddenly say which make the two men look at her, Jiyong look at his babe at the review mirror and back to the road

" why dear, if your worry about - " before halabeoji can continue talking, Dara cut his sentence 

" don't tell me not to worry or any ing , of course i'm worry about you. I don't want anything to happen to you like omma and appa. I don't want you to travel far from me anymore, everyday i have to worry about you thinking if i get to see my halabeoji again , i also don't want you to be stress up again. You have to realize halabeoji that you're growing old and  you can get sick easily. " she say facing her grandfather while halabeoji keep quiet. 

none of them speak till they reach to the restaurant. Dara walk out first and went in without waiting for them. She didn't talk to anybody even when her girls call her name, shaking her , she didn't even look at them. All of the girls hug halabeoji and went back to their seat. Halabeoji sit in the center while the girls at the left and the boys at the right, is Dara idea anyway.

halabeoji sigh when Dara didn't talk to any one even him, he start talking to the boys while the girls still trying to talk to her. The food have arrive and everyone start eating still chatting except Dara who use her left hand, holding her fork playing with her food and her right hand which is under the table, texting Yoseob about Dongwook. Jiyong who been watching her, sigh and stand up apolagising to everyone and walk to Dara, pulling her up and drag her out so they have private conversation.

" how long are you gonna keep silent, i thought this suppose to be happy day for you with your halabeoji ? "he ask while Dara stubbornly fold her arm looking at the side not wanting to look at Jiyong. 

" are you gonna show temper to your halabeoji ? " he ask again while hugging Dara who still folding her arm but she lean closer to Jiyong chest to have his warm around her. Jiyong sigh and kiss her forehead.

" tell me everything " he say, rubbing her arm up and down wanting to make her feel warm since she didn't wear her jacket. 

" i'm worry about halabeoji safety, Dongwook can be anywhere and once he get halabeoji, i don't know what i can do. I don't want the nightmare to repeat again " she say  

Jiyong been keeping quiet because behind Dara is the men that she doesn't want to talk to. Jiyong look back to Dara giving her another kiss on her head and walk away, Dara turn and saw halabeoji. She face front not wanting to talk nor see his face as she is still upset with him. Halabeoji walk toward her and stand in front of her while she look different direction.

"dear, i know that you're still upset with me and you have the right. ok how about this, how about you call you're favourite cousin that is in L.A, tell him to take over my company for me till you are ready to take over" he say 

Dara look at halabeoji, staring at his eyes, she can read people eyes knowing if they are liying or saying the truth. She know her grandfather will never lie to her but she just want to double check it. She smile and hug halabeoji as she happy that he didn't lie

" BUT i still do my work at home and i want you to start eating just for me, deal ? " he say 

" deal, tomorrow i will talk to him " Dara say and both of them went in while walking to their table Dara start sneezing and coughing but she get to stop it when they reach the table, finally all of them get to see Dara smile again.

All of them were enjoying eating and chatting thinking is finally happy time but Dara receive a call from Yoseob. She excuse herself as she already finish eating. She went to the toilet and answer it not wanting the anyone to listen to the conversation.

" did you get to track him ? " she ask hoping what she gonna hear is a good news but in the end the news just make her furious.

" well, i did but no luck and by the way, Super Junior is not happy with you last minute cancel the deal that you guys made last week . They want to settle with you or they will make things worse " Zelo say 

Dara punch the mirror as she feel too much anger and she doesn't care about the pain that is at her hand.

" that ing noob, they just want to find trouble, of course i cancel the deal as they lie to me. You guys should check their background properly. " she say with anger

" omo, unnie !!! " Minzy shout. She just walk in and here she saw her unnie's hand bleeding and some little piece of mirror stick in her skin.

" fine, just get ready everything. Tell them i will meet at their place. Right now, i want to be happy with halabeoji for awhile before D.A come out " she say and hung up with sigh of tiredness, she look at her bleeding hand and curse. Lime walk up to her with some tissues to wipe the blood away but Dara stop her

"is ok, i can do it myself. Go back now and don't tell anyone about this " she say and gently push her dongseng out not wanting to trouble her. When Dara done cleaning, she went out to while secretly hide her injury hand which is her left. 

" let's go home, im so full " Seungri say streatching his arm disrespectfully and get a hard kick on his knee from CL. halabeoji chuckle and stand up, the others follow him but when he take out his wallet, Layla stop him.

" no halabeoji, let the guys pay for us the meal " Bom say while all the boys growl as they regret for buying expensive food. 

" yeah, let them pay " Dara say and wink at Jiyong while walking out with the girls with halabeoji. 

When the guys have pay, all of them stand outside the restaurant wanting to continue talking when suddenly a strong wind blow pass them and Ahra fringe cover her eyes. She use her left hand to move her fringe when someone pull it.Dara turn and notice IU with her brow connect together looking carefully at Dara injury hand that is wrap with tissue but the blood can see. 

" what happen to your hand ? " Layla ask with shock,Dara look at Minzy and she could see that her dongseng want to help her so much but Dara just give her a small smile.

" i thought i saw a bug so i punch it and in the end i also hit the mirror, you can ask Minzy if you don't trust me " Dara say pulling her hand away from IU

" i didn't say anything about not trusting you, we all want to know what happen " Bom say, CL just keep quiet.

" let's cut the drama, let's go home babe i'm so tired " Top say while Bom sigh and give him a nod. All the boys went to their own car, warming up the engine and obviously halabeoji ride on Jiyong's car. The girls was chatting about Dara injury and plan for tomorrow but suddenly Dara keep coughing.

" Dara, i think we continue this plan next time, i think you're gonna be sick " CL say.

" we will go first, rest well Dara and go treat you're hand as soon as possible " Bom say giving Dara a hug. Everyone walk to their boyfriend car , all have gone except Dara, she the last person to move from the sport where they been standing, she want to see her girls leave safely first before her.

She was walking to Jiyong car when she caught someone standing beside the pole and it seems like Dongwook. She try to forcus but she just can't as the place that person standing is too dark. She slowly walk to the light pole when suddenly someone pull her and turn her around which she face a chest which she recognise who, her lover, Jiyong.

" babe, what's wrong ? " he ask while Dara keep looking at the light pole then she look back to him

" i think i saw Dongwook " she say wanting to go to the place again but Jiyong stop her

" babe, i didn't see him, i think your tired babe, let's go home and rest " he say directing her to the car but he turn behind and he saw Dongwook smirking at him. Jiyong look to the front again, he didn't want Dara to go to the place as he doesn't want to spoil her day with her grandfather and he know she doesn't feel well. 

when they inside the car halabeoji look behind facing Dara " what happen ? are you alright dear ?" 

" nothing halabeoji " Dara say and look away, halabeoji look so nervous and scared because he saw Dongwook again when they were eating inside the restaurant. He really hate Dongwook, because of the , his dear granddaughter change alot and he can't do anything.

the car ride was so silent and when they reach home, Dara acompany halabeoji inside 

" halabeoji, go to sleep first me and Jiyong going out for awhile. " Dara say standing in front of halabeoji room

" you guys can't get enough of each other is it ? ok, i'm not judging you guys. Enjoy the night and please be safe " he say and Dara nod. She slowly close the door and walk out. 

she went inside the car while Jiyong just hung up the call 

" the others have arrive, let's go ? " he ask and she nod. While he was driving, he notice Dara look even more pale and tired. He use his hand put ontop of Dara hand while his another hand continue driving. Dara put her head on the window while she slowly interwine their hand together, Jiyong pull her hand and kiss it. Dara give a small smile while closing her eyes. She's happy that Jiyong always there for her when she really need it, she sigh again when they reach the place.

She went out and Jiyong open the trunk, he the black bag and take out two gun checking the bullet. he hand it one to Dara and another for himself. Dara take the gun and slowly all her men including her four guys standing behidn her and Jiyong, all of them get ready their gun while Dara smirk looking at the nine guys that is inside looking back at her


Hey guys, yeah i know i've been updating slow. Is because Boogie crew been busy and we are preparing for Super24, so like our training are almost everyday and i always get home late and tired, but that doesn't mean im stopping the story. After Super24 which is on 6 June, i  will continue the story BUT !!! i can't really promise as Boogie crew also have another compertition to go on 20 June, which is our dancework ....so, i hope you guys are not mad at me >< !! i will try my best to find time to do the story !!! Do support me and Boogie crew !!!!! 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBES !!! I REALLY LUP YOU GUYS SOO MUCH !!!! ANNYEONG~PPYONG~