Chapter 11

Change

Dara went out the car and slam the door not minding Jiyong nor the neighbour even though is already two in the morning. Jiyong quickly shut his engine and run after Dara who walk faster not wanting to talk to him but Jiyong get to stop her by holding her wrist. Sandara try to pull her hand away but Jiyong hold even tighter.

" let go of my hand Jiyong " she say while still pulling 

" no, you better start explaning what happen back there " he say holding her hand tighter

" is none of your buisness Jiyong and you better don't tell anyone even my girls you get that " she say when she finally get to break free, she run to her room and lock it while Jiyong keep banging the door. 

" SANDARA, YOU BETTER OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR BEFORE I BREAK IT " he shout not caring about waking someone up

" SANDARA OPEN UP NOW " Jiyong keep banging the door when mr Kwon come out from his room 

" son, what are you doing, is two in the morning " mr Kwon say in tired while Jiyong just standing in front of Dara, glaring at the door, few second he sigh in anger and turn to his dad

" minahe appa, i lost control, i kinda have a fighrt with Dara but i guess she is not ready to have a talk with me. I'll be in my room now " he quickly say and went in his room

Sandara who been standing behind the door, was quite relieve that mr Kwon was awake or they will seriously have a huge fight about it. She slowly walk to her bed while hold her back where the pain was. She groan loudly in pain when she sit down. Her phone ring and it course even more pain, she take it out and see the ID.

sandara in green

Zelo in blue

Sanghyun in red

CAP in orange

Yoseob in purple


yeoboseyo

BOSS ARE YOU OK

BOSS ARE YOU HURT

DID YOU GO TO THE DOCTOR

WHO WAS THAT GUY

" IS THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND " all of them shout

YAH !!!! one by one, im alright and yes i am hurt but i did not go to the doctor as it is close and is just minor injury. That is not my boyfriend but my arch- umm..., my friend. He was hidding but i did not know why he jump out to help us. Now are you guys satisfide with my answer ?

ohh really, well good thing he was there or you will be even more hurt, are you planning to go to the doctor tomorrow ? i don't think is a minor injury because i saw Eli use a metal bat to hit you.

is ok, i'm fine, by the way, tomorrow i want to recap every dance step with Boogie crew, can you text Han byul to spreed the massage

" YAH !! SANDARA PARK  !!! " again the four of them shout at Sandara

We don't allow you to train for this past two days. You have to rest to get ready for next week. Don't worry about others, i know they will practise. 

really Dara,i don't know what your halabeoji going to do when he find out you injured yourself while gang fight, he is not going to be please with it anyway you have to rest and please tomorrow go to the doctor. If you don't go you will feel even more pain that you can't move and next week is our performance, please rest just for two days.

Sandara sigh and say ok, when she hung up, she stare at her tv that is blank. This is her first time to come home early and she doesnt know what to do , suddenly she heard someone twisting her door knob, she was alert and hide somewhere.

Jiyong unlock Sandara room and quietly went in, he went to the store room just to go and get Sandara keyroom to unlock, he badly want to know why she join the gang. When he look around her room,he notice that she wasnt inside, he start to panick. He didn't realise that Sandara was behind him looking angry. Jiyong turn and was surprise to see her.

" how the hell did you get into my room, you " she say with anger not carring what she say to hurt him, Jiyong just show her the key he was holding. Sandara walk to the door, wanting him to go but Jiyong just ignore her and sit on her bed looking at her. Both of them look at each other till Sandara start to feel the pain again, she wince in pain and Jiyong notice.

" Dara come here " he order her

" you have no rights to order me  " she say abit loud with anger

Jiyong sigh and walk to up to her, he close the door and drag her to the bed, Sandara sit but her back face Jiyong, not wanting to see his face, when she switch on the Tv. Jiyong slowly lift Sandara shirt but Sandara abrutly stand up and glare at him.

" wow, i can't believe this, since im in pain, you taking advantage of me " she say while Jiyong look boredly at her

" i just want to look at your back " he say pulling her back to sit.

This time when he slowly lift up her back shirt, Sandara try ignore by watching televison. her back have bruises, Jiyong went to her toilet to take the first aid kit. He went back to Sandara and put abit of cream in his hand, he slowly apply while Sandara hold her pain. It really stink, after he finish apply, he did not realise Sandara feel asleep. 

She lean on Jiyong arm while sleeping comfortably. Jiyong admire her face, he slowly lean on the headboard while hugging Sandara from behind. Slowly he too feel alseep, enjoying what they are doing


" yeobo, is already six in the morning and i did not see Sandara. Ususally she go jogging this time. Can you check to see if she at home or she have gone to jog " mrs Kwon say cooking while the maids putting plates, getting ready for breakfast. 

mr Kwon sigh and went up, he knock her door two time. No one answer, so he slowly open the door and saw a shocking thing. Never thought he will see this, slowly his shock face turn to happy face. Suddenly it remain him about thoes two when they were little. the same way how they use to sleep, Sandara sleep in Jiyong arm while Jiyong hug her. Mr Kwon slowly close the door not wanting to disturb their peace. 


hey guys, i know you guys really want to know his reason why is he doing this to her but kekeke~~ you guys have to wait !!! is no fun if i reveal it now. Hehehe, Comment and subscribe.

HI to all to the new readers that is reading this story and hi to all the new subsribers !!!! 

gotta go, annyeong!!!!