Chapter 18

Change

Dara class are now having pe and they can play whatever sport. Dara, Cl  and Minzy playing basketball while Bom sit at the bench watching them as usual since she doesn't like playing sport that much.

" WOOHOO !! 3-2 ES !! " Cl shout while Dara and Minzy panting with lots of sweats. Three of them love playing basketball but Cl is better then them 

" i want to have a rest, you guys play Iron men, i'll take over who ever loss "Dara say walking away standing beside Bom while drinking water. She stand while watching them when suddenly someone back hug her, she look behind and saw Jiyong smiling with his gummy teeth. He carry her and spin around.

Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri have join the girls playing basketball and as usual, Cl and Seungri fight like cat and dog. Bom look at her right and saw her boyfriend walking to her while behind him are his fangirls. Eventhough they know he have offically with Bom, they would not give up on him, Taeyang or any Big bang member. Suddenly Tiffany, one of maniac fangirl standing infront of Top blocking his way. 

Top look at her with confusion. " can you please move, whatever your name is . " Top say and look at Lime which is just few step away. 

" no, oppa are  you blind, can't you see that we are prettier than her. We are richer then her. We can give you anything you want. She can't do those things for you, as she and you will get kill from Dara Just break up wth her and pick one of us " She say while Bom look at her with shocking expression. 

Bom think about it and what they say are true, she is not as pretty as them, she can't give him things that he want, Top look at Bom and saw her look broken, he feels hurt that she is not proud of the things she have.  

" true she is not pretty or give pleasure like you girls " he say out load while still looking at Bom 

Dara ,Bom, Cl and Minzy have their shock face. 

" you ing , you jerk, you better be prepare to get beaten from me. Say goodbye to the world because you'll be dead, you heard me you bastared " Dara shout while struggling free from Jiyong. Shes actually stronger then Jiyong but she doesn't want him to look bad, so she use abit of her strength.

" just watch " Jiyong whisper to her while putting his chin on her shoulder still hugging her. he know his friend and he know top won't hurt the one he love. Dara roll her eyes and look at Top with her death glare while leaning on Jiyong chest. 

Top walk near to Tiffany and smirk at her, he move his eyes back to Bom and give her a sweet smile. 

" but, she is beautiful and gorgeous, she doesn't have to be rich, i'm happy with just her as long she just safe and always be right by my side. I love her for who she is, she doesn't have to do anything to steal my heart, i have head over heel on her the first day i saw her. No one can replace my Bommie. I love Bom and i'm proud to tell the whole world that Bom is my girlfriend " 

Bom wipe her tears and run to Top, pushing Tiffany away. Top hug her and give a kiss on top her head. 

" I'm also proud to tell the whole world that Choi Seunghyun aka my tabi is my boyfriend " she say out loud. Top smile and give a peck on her lips.Bom put her head on his chest while hugging tightly, feeling happy about what her boyfriend say. Top keep smiling and give another kiss on her head.

" too much drama " Dara say walking away to restroom. She get to escape when she step on Jiyong feet. 


When she come out from the toilet, she saw Sanghyun leaning on the wall opposite the girls toilet. When Sanghyun saw Dara looking at him, he have a frown on his face as he couldn't understand what Dara signalling him. Dara wide her eyes looking at Sanghyun and look back at girls toilet. She try to say WHY THE ING HELL ARE YOU STANDING IN FRONT OF THE GIRLS TOILET !! FOR GOD SAKE !!!! Sanghyun shrug his shoulder still not understanding what Dara trying to say, she sigh and walk up to him. 

" what is it so important, that you have to stand in front of the girls toilet, you can just tell me later when we meet. " she say

" last night when our men was looking around our place, he saw Donghae with his men talking to someone, i think he makinga dirty deal again since he say he gonna take the drug from that gang tonight. " he say while Dara nod her head while folding her arm. 

" he still don't understand, i really have to teach him a lesson. Ok then tonight, we will go to the place where they plan to meet. Send me all the details later " she say and both of them walk away but they didn't know Jiyong over heard their conversation.


school have end and now dara and Jiyong lazy around the living room, Dara lay down on the sofa while her body lean on Jiyong shoulder, watching running man. When Dara was laughing, she notice Jiyong been quiet after the drama at school. She look at the televison which there is a funny part and she look back at him, saw him frowning. She couldn't take it anymore, she sit up, hold his chin which make him face her. 

" what have you been thinking in your head that make you keep quiet. " she ask 

" are you going somewhere tonight ? " he ask which make Dara look away from him. She was shock but she know how to keep her expression. 

" i'm not going anywhere " she lie.

" you sure ? " he ask, trying to catch her eyes wanting her to tell him the truth. Dara keep quiet, doesn't trust anymore, not wanting to lie to him anymore. She quickly stand up wanting to get away but was pull back by Jiyong, she end up sitting on top of his lap.

Jiyong sigh " i know you're planning to go somewhere with the four guys i saw before. " he say which make Dara widen her eyes.

" i do not know why you are lying to the girls about you quiting your gang but all i know is, i want to follow you " he say which make her stand up facing him with worry and anger. 

" No, million time no  !! " she shout 

" why, don't give me bull saying is dangerious " he say standing up looking at her

" Jiyong, is a gang fight and it is ing dangerious. What if you get kill " she say and when she imagine him dying, is like she doesn't have enough oxygen. She shake her head chanting no while her both hand put on her head, feeling panick. No, she doesn't want anything happen to him. 

" nothing gonna happen to me, i know how to defend myself and fight. Come on, you are a girl for god sake, i too do not want anything happen to you " he try to convince her. She keep shaking her head, afraid of him kill Jiyong.

Jiyong pull Dara hand down and make her face him. " nothing gonna happen to me ok, so let me follow, i just want to know and see you being safe " he say with gentle voice. Dara slowly think for awhile and after that she give a small nod, that mean she allow him to follow her. He give a smile, suddenly he give her a peck on her lips. Dara give a shock face while he show his gummy smile.

" i told you, i'll make you fell in love with me again. " he whisper to her and walk up to his room, leaving her alone. Dara put her hand on her chest feeling her heart beating fast. She close her eyes, hating herself for breaking her promise to her girls.

" i'm sorry girls, please understand me " she say softly and run up to Jiyong room.


How is the story so far, i know is boring but what to do, im in abit trouble lately so i couldnt update the story everytime, only when i'm free. Do comment and subscribe.