Chapter 30

Change

School have ended and all the girls have gather at Sandara house to get ready for the party. Sandara have been texting Jiyong but he didn't even reply either one of her texts. She tried asking his friends but none of them get any reply. She even texts her four men, they too didn't reply her. She start to feel uneasy about it, she just hope nothing happen to them. The theme is to be in black colour, the girls feel weird about it but they just shrug it off thinking is Sandara idea.

"omo, finally i get to use the dress that i've been keeping for important party and this is really important" IU said while keep admiring her black dress. Same goes to the other girls.

  

Only Sandara who still sitting on her bed, worrying about her four men and Jiyong.Layla sit beside her and put her hand on Sandara back

"hey, im sure they gonna be fine " Layla said rubbing her back, Sandara sigh and put her head on Layla shoulder. 

"unnie, come on i bet they want to surprise you so let's take this time to make you look beautiful for him and halabeoji, neh~?" Minzy said kneeling in front her unnie.

"yeah, come on just for today, let's make you the most beautiful person on earth" CL said dragging Sandara to sit in front her mirror toilet. 

So, CL does Sandara make up, IU does her hair, Bom went to the kitchen to eat her corn, Minzy look for a dress for her unnie and Layla look for a heel for her. It took few hours for her to prepare but all their hardwork worth it. All the girls are happy with their work, same goes to Bom, she satisfied with her food in her belly.

"omo, unnie you look so pretty !!" Minzy said 

"yup, our work here is done" Bom said turning Sandara around

" yeah, OUR work" CL said eyeing Bom

"what did i do ?" Bom asked

"what did you help ?" Layla asked which make Bom smile nervously

"i help to eat her food, is gonna be expired soon." Bom said and in the end all girls laugh which make Sandara smile again.

*knock,knock*

"girls, are you ready ?" Jay asked when he opened the door without waiting for the girls to answer. All of them nodded and went out to Sandara car but Jay drive. Mr Park already at the party as he want to "talk" more with his bestfriend.

"omg, what do you think the party is about !!"Minzy asked excitedly, Sandara who sit on the passanger sit, move her eyes to Jay, same goes to him. Both of them have the nervous look but she try not to make it obvious.

"i don't know, halabeoji said is a surprise which i, myself too doesn't know" Sandara half lied and half true, she herself doesn't know why Dragon suddenly make a party and is the first time halabeoji come to the party so it mean there something importan gonna happen.

"ok girls we are here, put your very best behaviour " Jay said kill down the engine, Sandara look behind with her serious face

" and do not embarrassed me and halabeoji or i won't invite you guys again" the girls nod their head as all of them went out the car. All of them walk in to the building and they can see is pretty normal party, everyone look pretty normal like they having business party when they actually not.

"you guys, DO NOT talk to any of them when im not around, arraso !" Sandara said with seriousness, the girls nodded their head and sit down quietly. Sandara pull Jay a bit far from the table so the girls wont hear their conversation.

"Jay i need to greet some of them can you look after them ?" she asked which Jay smile 

"of course anything for D.A" he said with a wink and went back to the table to entertaint the girls while Sandara walk around greeting some of the gang and mobster.

"well, well isn't it D.A from F.K.D" Lee Minho from Rangoon Bombing, head of sharp sniper

"well, long time no see Minho-sshi" Sandara greet back 

"oh come on now, drop the formal now, you two have known each other, there no need to be formal" Minho father, Lee Joon hyuk said

Sandara bow to him which make him laugh again, Minho smile and give Sandara a drink but she refuse politely

"D.A, smile a bit. There nothing to be serious about" Minho said putting his arm around her shoulder. They were chatting away when suddenly Sandara heard Minzy voice.

"unnie !!!" Sandara close her eyes and curse in her mind. She excuse herself and saw Minzy standing a bit far from her

"why did you move from your seats, where Jay oppa ? why isnt he with you ? is dangerious you know, come on let's go back to the seat" Sandara said dragging Minzy away from the others so they wouldn't see new girls that they never see.

when they back to their seat, Jay got a hard hit from Sandara. 

"why did you let Minzy walk around without any guard guarding her !!?!!?" Sandara shout in anger which surprise the girls except Jay. Jay smile to the girls and drag Sandara far from the girls but they can still see.

"the place is safe, halabeoji have double the guard, he told Hyun suk to do it so you shouldnt worry much. Nothing gonna happen to the girls." Jay said while hugging Sandara to cool her down.

"i don't want the same incident happened to them, they still traumatize about it you know." she said remembering the bad past about her girls. She still couldn't forgive herself for not being strong and take care of her girls. Jay just comfort her knowing words couldn't help.

"is everything fine ?" Jiyong ask behind them, Sandara look Jay back and really Jiyong there standing with nice suits, looking as handsome as he is, looking worried. Jay have walked away entertaining the girls, leaving thoes two alone knowing that someone need to explain something.

Sandara didn't say anything but only glare at her boyfriend. Jiyong move one step front which make Sandara move one step back still looking angry while folding her arm. 

"don't come near me without explaining why you didn't reply my text and suddenly you appear in front of me without apolagising me" she said with anger, she turn around and walk away but before she could, Jiyong have put his arm around her waist.

"mianhe jagiya, i didn't mean to ignore your text is just that i'm so busy i didn't realize." he lied while Sandara roll her eyes.She turn facing him with anger on her face

"don't give me ty words that you know i don't believe or you go meet some s behind my back and later i find out YOU MAKE SOMEONE PREGENANT" she shouted not minding people who are staring at them.Jiyong was hurt with all the words she said but he have to hold it untill Hyun suk announce what's going on.

"mianhe jagiya." he apolagize again

"stop apolagizing when you don't really mean it jagiya" she say and walk off leaving him behind.Jiyong want to chase after her but Sanghyun stop him

"she will understand everything later, we need to get prepare. Let's go" he dragged Jiyong away while Jiyong keep looking at Sandara who have can't be seen anymore.

 

Sandara was walking away with anger when Cl stop her.

"where are you going, the party is starting, we been looking for you, wait , are you alright what happen to you???!?!!" CL ask when she saw some tears fall from Sandara face.Sandara quickly wipe off and shake her head a bit.

"i'm alright, let's go" she say, CL nodded and both of them went to the front where the others been waiting for them,everyone was chatting away when someone clear his throat. Everyone turn and face the stage.

"thank you for coming even though you guys are busy.As you all know that today is a important day ever and because it is important, finally my best pal and friend have come to this party. Let me invite my best friend that always be here for me, Park Ji sung" 

everyone applause except Sandara, as usual getting ready for any danger going to happen and she won't let anyone go near to her halabeoji nor her girls. Jisung went up giving Hyun suk a quick hug and get the mic, Dara feel a bit relieve as halabeoji wore a mask to cover his face.

"thank you my friend for invinting me here and thank you guys for coming today.Yes today is important day as someone special to me going to be stepping up another level and is going to be more dangerious for her and im worried about her safety but i know she can handle things even though i always caught her coming home looking tired or she injured after the fight but never the less it never stop her from fighting and protecting me." halabeoji stop talking and stare at Sandara, she understand everything and she can't help to feel betrayed and surprise but not only her, same goes to CL,Bom,Layla and IU. Minzy look at her unnie with her sad face as she know how her unnie feel right now. 

"now let's well come our new mobster,F.K.D leader D.A" Hyun suk said as Sandara slowly went up still not breaking her eye contact with her halabeoji. She face the front and bow while other clap. Hyun suk take her left hand and put a ring on her ring finger

"as a mobster, now she have a ring of a gold dragon head as the simbol and she going to be the next head of Dragon after i have retire, her four right handman have a silver dragon head as a simbol of always be with her, wherever she go" Hyun suk said as Sanghyun, Zelo, CAP and Yoseob went up the stage stand at the corner wearing  red shirt and a black suit. Sandara bow again and put her poker face on but Jay know that she isn't happy about it.

"well we have another surprise, as we all know Sanghyun, CAP, Yoseob and Zelo is the best righthand man for D.A , i have another man for her that me and Ji sung know he will protect her with his life. I have told my men to teach him for the past three weeks and i think he is ready to put his life for her. Let's welcome G dragon, her new right handman." Sandara quickly turn and there she saw Jiyong standing beside Zelo wearing the same thing as them and his ring finger have a gold dragon head same as her. She want to run to him and hit him shout at him for doing this stupid thing. She quickly turn and all her man and her bow to Hyun suk and Ji sung.

When the event was done, Sandara walk away first and her girls follow behind her knowing that she going to explain everything to them. When all of them outside the garden that they just found,the girls went to sit on the bench while Sandara stand in front of them look at the floor ashame to look at them

"so you been busy because of this thing, i thought you have promise us that you will stop ?!! I THOUGHT YOU STOP !! but i guess i was wrong." CL said in anger

"so when we have training and you hurt your back you said you accidentally hit the sink, that was a lie right !?" Layla ask and Sandara just nod her head

IU sigh in anger , minzy been keeping quiet because she dones't want to make her unnie more stress than she is. Everyone keep quiet and Bom start to stand up, walking towards to Sandara with anger written on her face.Cl and IU getting ready to stop Bom as they afraid she will hurt Sandara, they may be angry at her but they will never hit her. When Bom is near to Sandara, she pull Sandara in a tight hug.

"i am still mad at you but i know how this goes, i know you been liying and i know your reason why you lie so please don't lie to us again, i know that you have to do this because of the past and im sorry for not being a good friend for stopping you to join this thing. If this is the way for you to protect us from danger then i forget about all this pretend this thing never happen and i haven't been thanking you for saving us back than, thank you for protecting us all this years and don't worry we too will protect you as much as we can so you won't get hurt again." Bom said,CL went up to join the hug.

"im sorry for shouting at you just now, i was just upset that you lie to us and you broke our promises, i know is hard for you to quite this thing but is dangerious i do not want to see my friend die in such a young age and i understand you can't live a normal live now as you need to do dangerious stuff, people try to kill you but i hope, all this activities won't stop us from going out together and spend time with your girl." Sandara couldn't help but to let her tears fall again as she didn't realize that her friends been worrying about her almost every day. 

Minzy,IU and Layla join the hug too, all of them were enjoying their time together when Jay interrupt.

"girls i think is time for us to go, it will be more dangerious for you girls to stay. Today you guys will be sleeping on Sandara house i think you guys need time together but Sandara will be staying a bit long as she need to discuss something important with her halaeboji and Dragon." Jay say. the girls give Sandara a hug again and slowly move away from her to go home. Jay give Sandara a hug too and send the girls out while Sandara stay in the gardern for a while to clear her mind.

"i know you mad at me for doing this but among all people i trust you and i know you hate it." hyun suk said, Sandara turn putting her poker face on. 

"i understand dragon, i'll do everything i have to do as i have put in this position." she said and bow to him

"good that you understand and i think you already know what you should be doing as a mobster right and please do not get mad at your halaeboji and G dragon, they just want you to be safe and they want you to be strong. I know you hate to be D.A but you know you can't back out this thing right ?" Sandara nod her head again and when Hyun suk leave, she went and sit on the beach looking at the sky"

"omma, appa, mianhe, i'm sorry for doing this thing. If your alive i think i will get a great scolding and punishment but i can't go back time. I hope you are doing great in heaven. I know you guys will watch over me when im in danger and that give me strenght to be strong though im disgust with what i have been doing and i'm really sorry for dragging Jiyong along with me." Sandara close her eyes not wanting to cry. This is part which she hate, she being weak, easy to cry. Showing her weakness.

she was closing her eyes, someone put a coat on her shoulder while hugging her back. Sandara know who is it by warm that she always love.

"babe, im sorry, i want to tell you but Hyun suk want to surprise you." he said walking to the front sitting next to her. Sandara face him

"ohh believe me, i am surprise. HOW COULD YOU !! YOU KNOW YOU PUTTING YOUR LIFE IN DANGER, YOU REALIZE THAT JAGIYA !?!?!?!"  she shout not because she's angry but scared and worry about her boyfriend life. He shouldn't get invovle in the first place, is her mistake.

Jiyong sigh and nod his head and look down while he intertwined his both hands together in front of his lap.Sandara too sigh as she feel exhausted as too much activities going on in one day. Both of them bath in silence, Jiyong sigh again and face Sandara.

"are you mad ?" he asked while Sandara who been closing her eyes, shake her head indicate that she is not. Jiyong move nearer to her and put her head on his shoulder. Sandara move even more.

"i'm doing this because i'm worry about you, i can't just pretend like nothing happen when my girl putting her hand on danger. I join because i can be with you and know that nothing going to happen to you as long im here. I won't let anyone kill you, they have to go through me first before they can touch you." he said while holding her hand looking into her eyes.

Sandara close her eyes and breath in not wanting to have a fight with him. 

"ok i do not want to fight with you anymore but i have to tell you, tomorrow when the sunrise our life change forever and there no turning back" she said and look up the sky while holding tightly on her boyfriend hand.


SOOOOO.........??? is it too much ? is it confusing that doesnt make any sense to you guys ?! im so sorry if i did because i did this in school so i just have to rush this thing out. Hey, atleast i tried riight ? so thanks for the subscribe and Hello to new readers !!!! hope you guys enjoy the story tho is gonna end soon.

Annyeong~Ppyong~