First 2 members revealed!

*~Dorm Life~* New Reality Show (Co-Ed Application) APPLY CLOSED~!
 
 

Username: Ayu-chan724

 

AFF Profile Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/3596

 

E-mail: [email protected]

 

Character Name: Choi Hyunjae

 

Nickname (s): Jae, Hyunnie

 

Age: 17/18

 

Birthdate: July 24, 1994

 

Gender: Female

 

Place of Birth: Incheon, South Korea

 

Ethnicity: Full Korean

 

Height: 167 cm (5’5”)

 

Weight:46 kg (103 lbs)

 

Blood Type: B+

 

Ulzzang Name: Kim Shin Yeong

 

Style:Hyunjae always wears either skinny jeans or shorts. She likes to wear tops that hug her figure but can be loose at the same time. Her style is a mixture of girlyness and tomboyishness. And she is usually wearing a beanie on her head if it’s not hot. Hyunjae also wears any color except any shade of yellow or brown, but she generally wears dark colors. (I don’t look good in those colors so… ^-^”) Hyunjae also doesn’t really like to wear heels, but she will if it fits her outfit ^-^ she usually wears sneakers.

 

-http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=22832344

 

-http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=22831715

 

-http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=22832141

 

-http://www.yesstyle.com/en/f-dna-contrast-color-hoodie-black-one-size/info.html/pid.1022878604

 

Anything Else: Hyunjae wear glasses when she’s not on stage; they’re reading glasses(http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/xXxSaLiNaXxX/Blue20eyeglasses20-20A106920110512022453.png)

 

And she always wears this bracelet(http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/xXxSaLiNaXxX/jdghdjkghur.jpg)

 

Personality:The most sarcastic person you’d ever meet. When you first meet Hyunjae, she’s very distant and cold. But when you get to know her, she’s nice and she becomes her true self. She usually doesn’t care about other people except for her family and friends. She doesn’t mad easily, but she does get annoyed easily. DON’T ever wake her up from a nap. You might lose your life; the only person that can calm her down is her twin brother. When she wants something from him, she pouts until she gets it, and if she doesn’t she pretends to cry, which usually works on her brother.

 

Hyunjae is a prankster. Enough said. She loves to pull pranks with her brother. They’re known as the “Devil Twins” When she’s with her brother she’s really calm and quiet. She gets bored easily, but tends to find something to do quickly. She hates when people whine, it annoys her. When Hyunjae wants something done, she makes sure that it happens. Not a morning person. She can come off as blunt since she likes to speak her mind. Under all that badassness though is a innocent little girl, who loves anything cute.

 

History: Hyunjae is the younger twin. She was born and raised in Incheon, South Korea. When she was 6 her parents got divorced, but her mother took custody of her and her brothers. When she was 8, her dad remarried. Her stepmom is very nice and she cares a lot about Hyunjae and her brothers since she couldn’t have children. Hyunjae’s mom doesn’t like her since she isn’t a lady-like princess like she wanted her to be. When Hyunjae was 9, her mother remarried. Like her mother, her stepdad also doesn’t like her because he thinks she’s a brat who doesn’t listen to anyone. When Hyunjae was 11, she and her brothers moved to Seoul to go live with their dad.

 

Likes:

-anything cute/adorable

 

-candy

 

-cooking/baking

 

-music

 

-the colors black, red, blue, purple, or neon colors

 

-pandas

 

-sleeping

 

-messing around (In other words, like pulling pranks and goofing off)

 

-Sanrio characters

 

-Domo

 

-Anime

 

-racing games

 

Dislikes:

-any kind of bug

 

-spiders

 

-the dark (She’s afraid of the dark)

 

-repeating herself

 

-annoying things/people

 

-when things are too quiet (There always has to be some sort of noise for her, she can’t sit in a dead quiet room)

 

-thunderstorms when she’s trying to sleep (The thunder wakes her back up =/)

 

-when her feet are bare (she always wears socks so it feels weird to her)

 

-shooter games (she at them -_-)

 

Hobbies:
-taking walks (it calms her down when she’s stressed)


-listening to music


-reading


-writing (poems, fanfics, random stuff like that)

 

-drawing (She usually likes to draw anime characters)

 

-surfing the web

 

-cooking/baking

 

-shopping (for clothes, accessories, etc.)

 

-sleeping

 

Habits:

-cracking almost every bone possible


-biting nails


-puffs cheeks when bored


-randomly breaks out into song/dance

 

-bites lip when scared/nervous


-unconsciously rubs finger where ring is supposed to be if it’s not there

 

-always wearing socks (except in the shower)

 

-unconsciously singing when she’s listening to music

 

-fixes hair every 5 minutes even if it’s not messy

 

-always in a rush (even if she have PLENTY of time)

 

-taps nails/fingers when thinking or spacing out

 

-spacing out a lot

 

Talents:

-black belt in judo, kendo, karate, and tae kwon do

 

-really flexible

 

-can play the piano and violin

 

-can make dinosaur noises ^-^ (mostly a pterodactyl)

 

Trivia:

-Things You’d find in her bag: her sketch book, pencil case, strawberry pocky, phone charger, any type of sweet candy, a brush, a small notebook, and a random book

 

-She hates horror movies.

 

-She’s afraid of the dark.

 

-She can’t sleep without a night light on.

 

-She always wears a jester necklace(http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/xXxSaLiNaXxX/PST770.jpg) (Given to by brother).

 

-She’s left handed.

 

-She can learn a dance just from watch it twice. (Once to get the general, and twice to get the details)

 

-She usually only drink water.

 

-She has 3 piercings in each of my earlobes.

 

-Audition Song: BTD (Before The Dawn) by Infinite

 

-Favorite Songs: Don’t Spray Perfume – Teen Top, Supa Luv – Teen Top, Be Mine – Infinite, Don’t Stop (Freeze) – Block B, Halo – Block B, Bling Girl – B1A4, BTD – Infinite, Darling - MBLAQ


Favorite Quotes:

-“Okay have fun, don’t hurt yourself or others~” (Only used when someone says they’re going somewhere)

 

-“Where is my *insert item here*?!?!?! …… I FOUND IT!” (Only used when looking for something then either finding it later or immediately)

 

Training Years:4 years at JYP, 3 years at T.O.P; 7 years total

 

How You Got Into T.O.P Media:She did an audition there when she was 14 and got accepted.

 

Training History:Before debut, Hyunjae was a child model and a child actress. Hyunjae started training when she was 10. She first auditioned at SM Entertainment and trained there for 4 years along with her brother. When she was 14, her brother wanted to transfer to T.O.P Media since that was where their younger brother was training at, so she went to audition there with him.

 

Stage Name: Jester

 

Persona:Sarcastic Prankster

 

Personal Fanclub Name: Pranksters

 

Personal Fanclub Color: Lavender

 

Position:Main Rapper/Lead Dancer/Vocalist

 

Other Jobs: Actress, CF Model

 

Family:

Father: Choi Jaejin (46) Doctor, Hyunjae’s very close with my dad, they’re as close as father and daughter can get, he’s very kind and reliable even though she don’t see him much. Even if he’s not around much, Hyunjae and her brothers know that he loves them.

 

Mother: Choi Miyoung (42) Waitress, Hyunjae’s mom doesn’t like her the slightest bit. They’re always fighting and arguing, she’s really bossy and demanding and she gets mad over the dumbest things.

 

Older Twin Brother: Choi Hyunsu (17) Singer/Dancer, Hyunjae’s older twin brother loves her with all his heart and he loves to dote on her, which she find annoying sometimes -_- and he can be overprotective a lot of times, but she still love him with all her heart ^-^

 

Younger Brother: Choi Jonghyun (15) (Changjo, Teen Top) Singer/Dancer, like Hyunjae’s father and twin brother like to dote on her, Hyunjae love to dote on her younger brother and she loves to call him by his real name (it’s a habit ^-^”) even if it annoys him sometimes. Like her older brother, Changjo can be protective of her, especially when it comes to boys -_- but Hyunjae know he loves her with all his heart and vice versa ^-^

 

Partner: Chunji (Teen Top)

 

Friends:

-L. Joe (Teen Top), closest guy best friend, Hyunjae and L. Joe met when she was 6 and when he was 7; their dad’s were friends so they naturally grew to like each other. They’re close friends, they rap together when he has time ^-^

 

-Ricky (Teen Top), best friend, Hyunjae and Ricky met when she was 8 and when he was 7, they were both child models. They had so much fun together on the set and have been best friends ever since. They’re best friends, they watch movies and go shopping together ^-^

 

-Amber (F(x)), closest girl best friend, Hyunjae and Amber met at the school Hyunjae went to before she moved. A lot of the girls at that school liked to pick on her, but Amber stood up for her and we’ve been best friends ever since ^-^

 

Ex-Boyfriends or Girlfriends: Taemin of SHINee

 

Rival (s):Krystal of F(x), Krystal and Hyunjae are childhood enemies. Her mom was a friend of Hyunjae’s mom and the mothers were exactly alike. And you the saying “Like mother like daughter”? Well fortunately it didn’t work on Hyunjae, but it did work on Krystal. She never liked Hyunjae, even after she tried to be friendly with her.

 

Password:http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/xXxSaLiNaXxX/Teen%20Top/Chunji/1057.jpg

 

 

 

Username: Ayu-chan724

 

AFF Profile Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/3596

 

E-mail: [email protected]

 

Character Name: Choi Hyunsu

 

Nickname (s): Hyun

 

Age: 17/18

 

Birthdate: July 24, 1994

 

Gender: Male

 

Place of Birth: Incheon, South Korea

 

Ethnicity: Full Korean

 

Height: 180 cm (5’9”)

 

Weight:50 kg (112 lbs)

 

Blood Type: B+

 

Ulzzang Name: Shin Hoseok

 

Style:Hyunsu loves to wear hoodies. He’s pro casual clothing. His clothing style is a mixture of formal and casual most of the time. But when he’s relaxing, he’s all hoodies. He wears any color as long as it looks good on him ^-^ He’s always wearing jeans or sweatpants. He doesn’t wear shorts unless he’s hot.

 

-http://www.yesstyle.com/en/seventyage-inset-plaid-scarf-plaid-trim-top-dark-gray-l/info.html/pid.1023885313

 

-http://www.yesstyle.com/en/style-engine-set-short-sleeve-t-shirt-slim-fit-jeans/info.html/pid.1024549423

 

-http://www.yesstyle.com/en/seventyage-gradient-hoodie-white-l/info.html/pid.1024826349

 

-http://www.yesstyle.com/en/seventyage-buttoned-cardigan-dark-red-l/info.html/pid.1023686961

 

-http://www.yesstyle.com/en/seventyage-single-button-blazer-black-l/info.html/pid.1023691719

 

Personality:Even though Hyunsu dresses like he’s confident, he’s actually very shy. When you first meet Hyunsu, he tends to be overly polite and nice. He loves to dote on his younger twin sister, but he’s very protective over her. He can be father-like, since growing up; he and his siblings didn’t see their father much. He doesn’t get angry easily, but when he does, watch out. Unlike his twin, he doesn’t sleep as much as she does. Hyunsu hates it when his sister cries, so the fake tears she uses on him always works.

 

Hyunsu is usually seen with his twin and they tend to talk at the same time occasionally. He loves to pull pranks with his sister, it’s their quality time. Being the oldest out of the siblings, Hyunsu tends to scold his siblings when they do something wrong.

 

History: Hyunsu is the older twin and the oldest out of the Choi siblings. He was born and raised in Incheon, South Korea with his mother, twin sister and younger brother. When he was 6, his parents divorced. He was forced to stay with his mother and siblings in Incheon. When he was 9, his mother remarried. Their stepdad ignores him, since he doesn’t like children. When he was 11, he and his siblings moved to Seoul to go live with their dad.

 

Likes:

-hoodies

 

-candy

 

-video games

 

-dancing

 

-beanies

 

-playing pranks

 

-the colors red, blue, black, and white

 

-Anime

 

-Domo

 

Dislikes:

-when his sister cries

 

-sitting in one place for too long

 

-bad hair days

 

-annoying things/people

 

-when people don’t listen

 

-s/

 

Hobbies:
-listening to music


-reading

 

-drawing (He draws anything he feels like drawing)

 

-cooking (He leaves the baking to his sister unless she asks him to help her)

 

-shopping (for clothes, accessories, etc.)

 

-playing video games

 

Habits:

-blinks a lot

 

-bites the inside of his cheek

 

-pokes his sister when he sees her

 

-takes his time doing EVERYTHING (ex. showering, changing, etc.)

 

-scratched his head when he doesn’t know something

 

Talents:

-black belt in judo, kendo, karate, and tae kwon do

 

-really flexible

 

-can play the piano and the guitar

 

Trivia:

-Things You’d find in his bag: his sketch book, pencil case, vanilla pocky, phone charger, any type of sweet candy, a mirror, a comb, and a random book

 

-He hates romance movies. (He finds them boring)

 

-He’s afraid of heights.

 

-He’s never been to an amusement park.

 

-He has a bracelet that is identical to his sister’s (http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/xXxSaLiNaXxX/jdghdjkghur.jpg)

 

-He’s left handed.

 

-He likes to drink fruit punch.

 

-He has two piercings in each of his ears.

 

Training Years:4 years at JYP, 3 years at T.O.P; 7 years total

 

How You Got Into T.O.P Media:He did an audition there with his twin when he was 14 and got accepted.

 

Training History:Before debut, Hyunsu was a child model. Like his twin, Hyunsu started training when he was 10. He first auditioned at SM Entertainment and trained there for 4 years along with his sister. When he was 14, he wanted to transfer to T.O.P Media since that was where their younger brother was training at, and he convinced his sister to audition there with him.

 

Stage Name: Ace

 

Persona:Father-Like Shy Boy

 

Personal Fanclub Name: Spades (Ace of Spades get it? Haha ^-^)

 

Personal Fanclub Color: Azure

 

Position:Main Vocal

 

Other Jobs: CF Model, Model

 

Family:

Father: Choi Jaejin (46) Doctor, Hyunsu isn’t as close to his dad as Hyunjae is, but they’re still close. Hyunsu knows that his dad loves them even if he’s not around all the time.

 

Mother: Choi Miyoung (42) Waitress, Hyunsu’s mom loves him the most out of the Choi siblings. But Hyunsu doesn’t like his mom because she hates his beloved sister.

 

Younger Twin Sister: Choi Hyunjae (17) Singer/Dancer, Hyunsu’s younger twin sister loves him with all her heart even though she can be a bit harsh.

 

Younger Brother: Choi Jonghyun (15) (Changjo, Teen Top) Singer/Dancer, Even though Changjo will technically be a sunbae to Hyunsu and his group, Changjo looks up to his older brother and admires him, even if he’s extremely shy.

 

Partner: Member of the group (He’s up for grabs ladies~! ^-^)

 

Friends:

His friends are the same as his sister’s XD

 

Ex-Boyfriends or Girlfriends: None

 

Rival (s):Taemin of SHINee, ever since he and his sister started dating, he never liked Taemin.

 

Password:http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm49/xXxSaLiNaXxX/Teen%20Top/Chunji/929.jpg