CHAPTER 6 - Speaking About Kwon Yul

WHEN TAENGSIC STAY IN ONE ROOM

 

Kwon Yuri's POV

 

I saw an empty sit beside Tiffany, so I sit there. She was with her phone, 24/7 with her phone. I wonder why..

 

'Texting who?' I asked her while taking a glanced to her phone's screen.

 

She suddenly covered the screen with her hand.

 

'No no no..' she said while smiling to me and wavingr finger in front of my face.

 

'Yah trying to have a secret huh?'

 

'One day I will tell you.' Tiffany said. 'Hey your hair..' Tiffany then my hair which some of them were sticking at the corner of my mouth.

 

I leaned my back, observing the surrounding. There's Sunny who was playing game with her phone, Hyoyeoni, sat on a chair while listening to her ipod, her body couldn't stop moving something like popping or waving or shaking her head as her eyes are closed tightly, does she think she's in the club or what? Sooyoung was talking and playing with maknae. 'Unnie aneyo... unnie that's gross...' That's all I could hear when Sooyoung kept on teasing her with guy as the topic. Feel like wanted to join them playing. Ahhh! Yoona wasn't here !! I just realize that she is not here!! I always feel like loosing something when Yoona is not around. She always there to listen to what I feel and she is a good partner in playing. I know my mind is kinda weird when it comes to playing. I play with cockroaches, fake mice, pillow who can produce fart sound, chicken feet and other funny stuff. My easiet target is of course the one who is sitting beside me right now. I'm trying to improve my skills more. I laughed alone when seeing Jessica and Taeyeon who were sleeping on the couch. Aren't they cute? Sleeping in that position while Jessica was hugging that petite Taeyeon. Both are small, both are cute.

 

'Why are you laughing Yuri?' Sunny asked from the corner of the room.

 

'Look at both of them.' I pointed to the Taengsic.

 

'Taeyeon is sulking you know..'

 

'It's you who bumped into her. She called you but you walked away just like that.. You hurted her Kwon Yul !!' Sunny said.

 

'Mwo?! Yahh naega onje?' I asked her back. When did I bumped into Taeyeon? I asked myself too.

 

'Look! You don't remember a thing.. Aigooo Yuri yaa..' Sunny was talking as I am stupid enough to forget about anything.

 

'Yah! When did I bumped into her? You're just creating story..'

 

'Wae wae wae?' Tiffany suddenly stopped playing with her phone.

 

'Sunny said I bumped into Taeyeon. Yah Lee Sungkyu, I never remember that.. But if I did it, then mianhei Taeyeon aahh.'

 

I said while looking at Taeyeon with a smile. But suddenly, Taeyeon was like doing an 'Okay!!' sign with her hand.

 

'Yah I thought you're sleeping.' I laughed.

 

No answer from her as she gets back to sleep while smiling a little bit.

 

'You guys even have time to play, let's do some stretching.' I suggested.

 

Sooyoung threw a weird look at me, while raising her eyebrow.

 

'Stretching here? You mean in this kinda room? How about yoga Yul?'

 

'Sounds great!'

 

Suddenly, Sunny laughed. She seems like be mocking me. Ohh so Sooyoung is being playful. I see...

 

'Shhhhhh!' all of us then starring at Taeyeon who was shooiingg us. She then pointed to Jessica who was sleeping soundly behind her. She meant that we need to tune down our voice a bit because that ice princess is sleeping.

 

'Ignore them' Sooyoung said as she continued playing with Seohyun.

 

I shut my eyes tightly, grying to interpret the dance moves in my brain. I don't want to make a mistake. I want it to be perfect. My singing, my dancing, my expressions, should be better from the last time we comeback with Oh!. I love this new song. Expecially the 'Hoot... hoot.. hoot ~~' part. Jinja kiyeopta! I love our new costumes. How much we spent our time in making this performance perfect as ever. I focused on it, I put the best effort as I can. I am the lead dancer of Girls Generation and the most important thing is, I am Kwon Yuri, I want to improve myself and perfect my skills to be better.

 

'Yuri.. Enough with dancing can you? You make me nervous' Hyoyeon said while taking out her earphone.

 

'I'm afraid if I make mistake.'

 

'Ohh cmon, you always make mistakes.' Hyoyeon laughed.

 

'Yah! Aneyo..' I felt a little bit upset actually hearing such compliment. I'm not the only one who always make mistake. There's Tiffany, Jessica plus Hyoyeon too sometimes forgot few steps! But it's okay. I took that as challenge, to perfect myself.

 

'Taeyeon ahh.. Sica yaa.. It's time to get ready.' Sunny said.

 

After a while, both of them woke up.

 

Just then, Yoona appeared at the door.

 

'Yoona !' I screamed to her.

 

'Hey, my ear!' Tiffany said while rubbing her right ear.

 

'Unnie palli.. It's the time.' Yoona said.

 

Taeyeon stood up. She would at least say some words before we get on the stage. We then gathered into a circle while holding each other hands. I closed my eyes. I could feel everyone's energy. It's them who make me stronger, make me feel energized for each performance that we have, my precious members.

 

'Okay girls, this is our first performance for Hoot. Let's do the best. Remember what we've put for this song. I know we can make Sones happy. Hwaitaeng!' she ended her words.

 

'Hwaiting!!!' all of us cheered. 

 

Then, I took my earpiece on the table and put it on my left ear. So do with other members. Jessica was doing some vocal stretching by herself. I closed my eyes and pray. How much I feel nervous, just like when we first performed for Into The New World. The feeling, sure never change. Hearing the screaming of Sones, while waving their pink balloons, cheering each of our name enthusiasticly, how can I even make a mistake on stage. It's my duty to give them the best performance. It's our duty as the members of nation girl group, Girls' Generation. As long as my name is Kwon Yuri, as long as I am part of this group, I will always put 110% in every performance. I am the fighter Yuri, who is always full of spirit. Always...

 

'