CHAPTER 3 - All 9, That's All I Want

WHEN TAENGSIC STAY IN ONE ROOM

Taeyeon's POV

 

I stepped out from our van. It's such a tiring day for us. I starred at my phone, it's already past 8 at night and we didn't even have our dinner yet. I am so hungry... I bet Sooyoung was 100 times hungrier than me, poor her. I actually heard her stomach was growling in the van just now. She sat behind me and was asleep at that moment, with open, I giggled alone seeing her like that. Back in the car, I texted Jessica to ask her if she's getting better but no reply at all. I tried to call but no answers, I was terribly worried of her. Luckily Tiffany was there to calm my heart, she said that Jessica must be fine there. Tiffany was the first one who stepped into our dorm and she just walked hurriedly into her room and slammed the door hardly. Everyone fell in silence and starred at her door. I saw Hyoyeon's face was reacting like 'The is wrong with her'.

 

'Waeyo unnie?' Seohyun asked me as her eyes rounded.

 

'Molla..' I replied to uri maknae. I didn't know what was actually wrong with that eyesmile. She was all okay in the van, talking to me normally. Laughing as usual with Yuri who sat beside her. But after she received a text message from I didn't know who, she suddenly became silent.

 

'Just give her some time. She will get out from there and spit out everything when she's ready.' Sunny said.

 

Everybody seemed agree with her.

 

Suddenly, I received a text from our manager.

 

From : Manager Unnie

Taeyeon, food will be there in 15 minutes.

Rest well and be ready for tomorrow's big day.

If Sica's condition is getting worse, inform me.

 

'Who's that?' Yuri asked.

 

'Food will be here in 15 minutes. Let's clean ourselves first and we'll have our dinner together.' I commanded. 

 

'Neh ! ' Sooyoung responded quickly and left with a big smile on her face. 

 

After that, I was all alone in the living room. Everyone had gone to their room. I walked to Tiffany's room and tried to open the door but she locked it. I knocked her door twice.

 

'Fany ahh, food will be here in 15 minutes. Get clean and lets have dinner together.' I said from the outside of her room.

 

No reply from her. But I was pretty sure she actually heard it as my voice was pretty loud actually. I waited in front of her door.

 

'Okay Tae..' just then I could hear her voice answering me. I smiled alone and walked to my room. I knew her.. She would never let her friends upset eventhough she was having a big problem and need some space alone. Tiffany is not the kind of person who will ignore people.. She didn't bear to do that to anyone. She will always listen to others problem. She's the one who always laughing and clapping her hand to some members lame and not-funny-at-all jokes, always be the first one to lend a help, evenenn kept half of her food to other members to make sure there's no one among us feel hungry. She's probably the most kind-hearted one, I think.

 

After I had finished bathing, I walked to Jessica's and Sooyoung's room. Sooyoung wasn't there as I heard some noises in the kitchen. I bet she was already there with Yoona to set up some plates for dinner. Suddenly, the door bell rang.

 

'I'll get it !! ' I could hear Sooyoung was screaming from the kitchen as she ran passed by me. I smiled then continued walking to Sica's room.

 

I opened the door and saw her was still there glued on her bed. Did she hibernate or something? I saw an empty glass on her lamp desk. She did drink the milk at least. I sat beside her bed and touched her forehead. It's still hot but was better from the last time I checked on her. *feeling like a doctor. Huhu. Doctor Taengoo..

 

Suddenly, her body moved as she opened her eyes.

 

'You're home.. Taeyeon ahh.. ' she said while smiling. 'You know how much I waited for you? You know how much I missed you chinggu yaa..'

 

'Is it that long? How have you been.' I asked her and helped her sit down.

 

'I'm getting better.' she said while holding my hand tightly. I was still sitting on the floor while held up my head to stare at her face.

 

'GIRLS !! FOOD IS READY !! PALLI NAWA !! ' Sooyoung' s voice was too loud as it was echoing like hell in our dorm.

 

'Nehh Choi Sooyoung!! ' I gave a reply to the tallest one. I could hear the other girls replied her too.

 

'How was it? The practice? I feel bad as I couldn't make it.'

 

'Gwencana.. It ran smoothly. Yahh.. How can you be sick too much lately?'

 

'It's because of you who always ditch me. I am sick because I lack of attention from you. You know, Taengoo!?' 

 

'Yah! I never do that. Where's your phone? See how much I worried about you..'

 

Jessica then searched for her phone below her pillow but it wasn't there. She then continued searching under her blanket but it wasn't there too.

 

'Yah! It's here!' I said as I grabbed her phone which was under her bed.

 

'How come it ended below there?' she said as she checked on her phone. 'Yah Kim Taeyeon! 22 missed calls and 17 texts? Are you having a dance practice or just playing with your phone there?'

 

I laughed as I lowered my gaze. Feel so shy.

 

'What kind of leader are you.. Aigoo Kim Taeyeon..' I could see she was smiling too.

 

I showed her my derp face and she laughed.

 

'Taeyeon unnie, Sica unnie, come out and eat.' suddenly Seohyun appeared on the door

 

'Ommo! You surprised me! Neh we'll be there.'

 

'PALLI DANSHIN !!' I could hear Sooyoung's screaming. She's always screaming. Thats all I could say.

 

'Come..' I grabbed Jessica's hand and we walked together to the dining room while holding hands. 

 

I took my sit and so do Jessica.

 

'You know how hard is it to make all of you here, and look .. ' Sooyoung said as she pointed to Tiffany's sit which was still empty. 'How much more?'

 

'Here's another latecomer! ' Sooyoung continued to blabbering when she saw Hyo who had just arrived. 

 

Hyoyeon just gave her a stupid smile while placing her on her chair, beside Jessica as usual.

 

'Where's Miyoung?' Hyoyeon seemed concern about that eyesmile.

 

'I knocked her door but no answers.' Seohyun said.

 

'I'm here.. I'm here... ' suddenly, Tiffany appeared and occupied her sit beside me.

 

She smiled usually, with her eyesmile. 'Mianhei..' 

 

'Hey, are you okay?' I asked her worriedly.

 

'I am okay. We'll talk about it later. Now I am hungry and lets eat.' 

 

'That is what I want to hear!' Sooyoung said.

 

Everybody was starting to eat. As usual, we were talking about random things or even secrets during meal time. Sometimes, that's the only time that possibly all nine of us were gathering together. I am glad when we're starting our new promotion as a group, there's always more time together as nine. It's important for me to keep all these people together all the time. I want the bond to always be strong. All individual schedule like drama acting or musical need to be stopped for a while to make sure that every member can concentrate more and put their 110% for this comeback. Well after this Hoot promotion ended, some members will start their individual schedule normally. Some will get out at dawn for drama shooting and only be back at midnight, some will travel far from here and never be back at the dorm for few days to film some variety show, some will get busy for commercials, magazines photoshoots, modellings, mc-ing while me, always with my radio deejay thingy and letting out my precious voice for some new dramas' soundtracks. Thats Kim Taeyeon anyway, the queen of OST. Huhu ^_^

'Who ordered this Italian food? You know I've been craving for this for so long.' Tiffany said.

 

'Manager unnie..' I replied her.

 

'You're actually craving for everything piggy.' Sunny said.

 

Everybody chuckled after hearing that.

 

'Who's nervous for tomorrow?' Yuri asked.

 

'Who wouldn't..' Sooyoung said.

 

'By the way, your hair is too cute for this comeback Taeng.. Skunk hair.' Jessica said.

 

I smiled while playing with my hair, trying to boost a little bit. Tiffany also touched my hair and played with it.

 

'Imagine how will maknae look like with that skunk hair.' Hyoyeon said while starring playfully to Seohyun. That maknae laughed.

 

Sunny let out her loud laugh. 'That will be the cutest thing ever!'

 

'Maja.. maja..' Tiffany interfered while laughing and clapping her hand.

 

'She better just wear her Jack Sparrow wig.' Yuri said.

 

This time, Yoona laughed hardly. 

 

'Unnie...' Seohyun said while smiling.

 

'Sooyoung, I can't finish it.' Jessica said while trying to hand half of her food to Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung smiled while was still full with cheese. She then took the food.

 

'You're the best Sica! '

 

'I'm sorry I make you guys waited for me.' Tiffany suddenly apologized. 

 

'What happen to you baby? Are you just crying?' Jessica asked.

 

I changed my view to Tiffany. It's true her eyes seemed swollen a little bit.

 

'Wae unnie?' Yoona asked.

 

Tiffany held up her breath and started to talk, 'You know.. it's actually..'

 

'Wait, are you sure you're okay talking about this while you're eating?' I heard Yuri asked her.

 

'Neh unnie, finish your food first. Gwencana.. We'll always here to hear everything from you.' Seohyun said.

 

'Neh..' Tiffany nodded her head slowly while munching on her food. She lowered her gaze. I saw tears on her eyes. I wiped her tears with my finger and she tugged a smile for me. I rubbed her back gently and all of us then continued to finish our food.

 

It's been hard for me, even for the other members too, seeing uri Tiffany, the strong-hearted one crying. There must be something which was very hard for her. If not, she will never walked and slammed the door like that. You know, she's very gentle type, very girlish. It's rare to see her slamming or hitting on things like that. As the leader, I have the biggest responsibility to take care of this matter. As a friend, I must always be here, right by her side, I hope that will help to calm her heart. Pany ahh, be strong. Taeyeon neun, will always be here. :)