CHAPTER 4 - Thank you, God

WHEN TAENGSIC STAY IN ONE ROOM

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I helped Sunny to clean the table. That shorty couldn't stop saying, 'Yah Pany ahh.. let me do this. Just go to the living room and rest.' , she even tried to get the tissue which I used to wipe the dirty stain on the table but I quickly held up my hand high so that she couldn't reach it. I laughed when seeing her jumping likebunny trying to grab the tissue from my hand. Tooooo cute!! Sunny is very cute plus she's always make me laugh too, besides Kim Choding. Her jokes, her slapstick jokes and her rated jokes too, ohh I couldn't help but always laughing with her, okay let's just stop with that. I felt bad actually for letting them waiting for me before the dinner. Eventhough I am not in the list to clean after dinner for this week, but I'll just do it. It's not even hard to wash the plates, cups, spoons or what else. Sooyoung and Seohyun were still in the kitchen while the others were at the living room watching tv. Probably a horror movie as I could hear Jessica's screaming.. Too loud, like my ear could explode anytime, okay that's too much. Hahaha. Am I funny? Not right? Haha the hell. By the way, Sooyoung was digging for some Hiagen Dazs ice-cream in the fridge, probably as a snack while watching tv. It's bothering actually, seeing her eating all the time. I want to eat too!! But too bad, I can't. I am easy to gain weight! Ugghhh.. Seohyun was actually in charge in cleaning after dinner for this week so she's still stuck in here. Like a nerd doing some cleaning.

 

'Seohyun ahh, wipe that stain.' Sooyoung said while pointing to a spot on the huge dining table.

 

'Ommo it's unnie who spilled it.' Seohyun talked back.

 

*if you watch SNSD-Intimate Note, then you will remember Sooyoung once bragging about this when everybody was attacking Seohyun at that time.

 

'Yah.. It's not even hard to wipe it off.' Sooyoung continued.

 

'I'm not the one who spilled it.' Seohyun seemed like don't want to lose. I've always know her, she's very stubborn. It's like she's doing everything by referring to books. All nine of us know about this, yes we've been living together for years, plus, she used to be my roommate. I bet even all Sones know about this. No one had ever been included when talking about uri maknae stubbornness. But who wouldn't love her, we're not complete without her, uri lovable Joohyun.

 

'Yah.. Geumanhae ..' I said while wiping the stain.

 

'Aigoo this two..' Sunny said like a mother.

 

Sooyoung slit her tongue out to Seohyun and left with a playful smile on her face.

 

I smiled seeing both of them. It's not the first time actually something like this happen. Not just Sooyoung, even with Jessica, ohh and Hyoyeon, they are the person whom always having some minor arguments with Seohyun. While other members like Yoona, Taeyeon and Yuri are the trio who are easy to tolerate with her. I've always respect Yuri as she's always good in controlling her temper, yeahh to good she's a Yoga maniac, always has her own way in controlling emotions and everything inside out. I tried to join her with yoga but you know, nevermind let's just skip that. What the hell I am talking about? HAHA. By the way, Sunny is kinda firm sometimes as if Seohyun said something that she didn't agreed, she will just say it on her face. But some other time, Sunny will also be the one who is the most protective towards uri maknae. While me, I think I am in the middle of them. I am not always upset with her, hmmm always actually. Hahaha. I think it's better to understand people more. After all, Joohyun is always Joohyun. Whoever has the power to change her mindset, I will give my best salutation for that person.

 

'I think it's done now.' Sunny washed her hand. 'Kaja..' I followed her together with Seohyun.

 

'Yah Miyoungie!! Come here !' just then I could hear TaeTae was shouting my name and patting her hand on the couch. It means that she wanted me to sit beside her. I then sat there, a place between the two oldest in our group, Kim Taeyeon and Jessica Jung.

 

'Switch of the tv.' Taeyeon commanded to whoever held the remote control.

 

Everybody was like in silence. You know seeing this kind of situation also makes me wanna cry right at that moment. I was touched by their effoYoona and maknae were sitting on the floor while Yuri, Sunny and Hyoyeon were on the couch. They were like starring at me with that warm looks. I couldn't describe with words how lucky I am to have them, my eight sisters. Suddenly, tears started to roll slowly from my eyes. I had tried hardly to hold back this tears but failed. I cried.. I felt so weak.. I let me tears out in front of them. I am very fragile.. 

 

'It's about your mom right?' Sunny suddenly said while her eyes were red. Tears also started to fall through her cheek.

 

I nodded slowly.

 

Everybody seems didn't dare to even spoke. I could see Sooyoung had lowered her gaze, she's crying I guess. And Yoona, mianhei..I know the word mom is hard for you. I am sorry, for making you cry.

 

'You know.. It's not that worst.. You guys are just over acted.' I smiled while wiping my tears.

 

'Stop it Tiff.. Just tell us..' Jessica said.

 

'Well it's almost seven years since my mother's death and next week will be the exact date ... So I told my daddy, Leo and Michelle to gather up and do the ritual that every Koreans do to their family who already passed away. You know, to show some respect towards my mom.'

 

'Neh..'Yuri responded while nodding her head.

 

'It's been a tough task to call them too as they are always busy. I just want all of us to get back to LA for a while and went to mom's grave. I said as a family, we can pray for mom together. Well actually, we never had the opportunity to do that. But then, no one ever give me a reply. Neither Michelle nor Leo. I even offered to Leo to support his family's flight tickets from Philippines in casetrouble with that. But you know, he's always busy with his works. The same goes to my sis. Well my daddy, I know I don't have the right to stop him getting in a relationship, yeahh he needs someone too, but you know.. Am I the only one who remember my mom here? Am I? I just...' 

 

I couldn't say any words more. I started to cry. Harder and harder. I could hear others were sobbing to. I saw Yoong, was looking downward while crying hardly. Seohyun was there, rubbing her back softly. What have I done to Yoona? I understand her feeling, yeaa both of us had lost our mom. But, being in Yoona's shoes is very tough, at least I know my mom left me because she's dead. But Yoona? Her mom just walked away and left her, of course she is longing for mother's pure love. Of course she feel more pain as she knew her mother is still exist in this world but too bad, she ditched her just like that.. I know I shouldn't mention the word 'Omma' in here but I couldn't hold this anymore. I couldn't bear to hold this feeling. Sunny was looking at me into my eyes as her tears kept on rolling through her cheeks. You know the usual looks when Sunny is lookin at us while crying. I know her mind was thinking about her mom too. Yes, her mom is always sick and Sunny can't stop worrying about it all the time. Taeyeon too, her mom is far away from her. Mianhei chinggu ya.. I've made all of you cry. Mianhei... Cheongmal mianhei..

 

'Then, did you call them again?' Jessica asked.

 

'Yes, this morning before we went to dance practice, I call.. and text them. Back in the van, I finally received their reply.'

 

'What did they say?' Taeyeon asked me.

 

'Leo said, he's so busy. Mom is already happy there, then whats the point of doing all of this.. He said, if we want to pray for mom, we can do it justnin our normao daily life everyday. He said that he prays and never forget about mom. He think thats enough. While, my sister said that we can pray for her separately, nogather up and do all that, but you know.. All of us, once lived together, going through childhood together, I don't want this kind of thing in our relationship as a family. I want that precious moment, where we can sit together, no one is excluded and talking about our past memories, our recent life and the most important thing is, remembering our mom together. I love her so much.. I am terribly missing my mom..'

 

I ended my word while still sobbing hardly. Everyone was sitting still and throwing their looks to everywhere. Some were starring at the floor, ceiling and wall. Everybody was like in their own thoughts. Thinking about a person whom we called as 'Omma'. We always take for granted on omma's feelings. We were so busy with our life, never thought that they are probably sitting alone in the middle of the night while worrying about their own daughters. Of course they are worried about us. Us? It should be 'them', right? Silly..

 

'Then we should do the ritual.' Hyoyeon said.

 

'Yes we should.' without hesitating, Yuri said with a serious face while nodding her head.

 

'Seriously? ' I asked them.

 

'Of course we're serious. We can do it, maybe here..' Yuri continued.

 

'Pany ahh, we're family. We will do anything possible, for you. ' Sooyoung said. 'Yoona yaa, stop crying..' she continued while wiping Yoona's tears softly.

 

Yoona looked up while smiling, with her simple smile.

 

'Yoona, mianhei..' I kneeled down to the floor. I faced her and hug her tightly. I could feel she laid her head on my shoulder and cry again. I know, she is weak too, just like me. Just then, Sooyoung and Seohyun who sat near us hugged me and Yoon'Cmon group hug..' Sooyoung said.

 

What I knew is, everybody was sitting on the floor and made a group hug. Just like you saw on stage, but different here as we're all kneeled down.

 

'Be strong Fany ahh.. Yoona, you too' Hyoyeon said while patting my back.

 

I nodded slowly.

 

'Don't keep it Miyoung.. Let it all out.' I could hear Sunny's voice

 

'We're always here Pany yaa.' Yuri said.

 

'Neh unnie, don't keep all the things for yourself. '

 

'Tiff, your problems, are our problems too. We do care for you.'

 

'Yes.. and we will always love you.' Taeyeon said softly. 

 

I couldn't hold back my tears as I cried again. This time, my feelings were kinda mixed up, I felt sad, dissapointed, upset with my family but at the same time, I was happy to know that I still have 8 pairs of hands which are willing to hold my weak hand tightly, 8 shoulders which I can rely on, 8 sincere souls, who are always here right by my side. I couldn't ask for more. Their name, will always be in my prays. May God bless all of these nice people.

 

 

'Thank you to God, my father, for sending Seo Joohyun, Kim Hyoyeon, Kwon Yuri, Im Yoona, Choi Sooyoung, Jung Sooyeon, Lee Soonkyu and Kim Taeyeon to this silly kid named Miyoung who was lonely, going through a hard time, hurt, foolish, full of scars and full of jealousy. Thank you so much.'

 

Author's note : Thank you, my lovely readers. Hope you enjoy reading my fic. Thanks for subscribing! And comment juseyo~ and upvote juseyo~ ^^