CHAPTER 5 - The Ice is Melting

WHEN TAENGSIC STAY IN ONE ROOM

Jessica's POV

 

'Yoona! It's your turn to make up !!'

 

'Nehhhh!!'

 

'Hey, where is that pink hairpin here?'

 

'Why isn't manager unnie in this waiting room? Where did she go?'

 

'To get more food I think.'

 

'Hey !! That's my blanket ! You damn it stole that from me!!'

 

'What the hell I need to go to the toilet like right now!! Taeyeon come with me please...'

 

'Yah Tippany ! Just go by yourself. The toilet is just there! You want me to stand there like an idiot and wait for your pink poops to come out like forever?'

 

'HAHAHAHAHA got it Tae Tae..'

 

'SEOHYUN AHH !! WHERE DID YOU PUT MY EARPHONE? I SAW YOU'RE THE LAST ONE WHO USED IT.'

 

'I put it on the table.'

 

'TABLE WHERE!!?'

 

'It's here Sooyoung. Stop screaming idiot !!!'

 

'How come it ended up in your bag Sunny??'

 

'STFU, I was trying to keep this or it will gone and you have to buy it again like 100th times already..'

 

'Okay I forgive you.'

 

'The I never apologies..'

 

'Yahhh Yuri !! Can you please use your eyes when walking? You bumped into me JUST LIKE THAT AND IT'S HURTING LIKE HELL STUPID !!'

 

'YAHH KWON YURI!'

 

'She just walk away? I bet she didn't hear you Taeyeon. She's too focus and nervous I think. If we can enter her mind right now, it is full with our dance routine, lyrics and everything about our song.'

 

'But it hurts Sunny ahh.. I'm too tired. Let me sit down and calm my body first..'

 

'OMMO !!'

 

That moment, I heard Taeyeon's screaming like an pathetic old lady and you know why she's like that?

 

'Ommo Taeyeon ahh.. You sit on her face.. ' Sunny then laughed like hell. Another danshin who needs a slap on the fcking face today.

 

I opened my eyes and uncovered my face from my blanket, guess what?! I saw Taeyeon's damn was like near my face. Can she just move that y from me like, right now? She think I'm enjoying watching her like that? Well, *cough.. I enjoyed, a little bit actually. It's Kim Taeyeon's ! The Byuntaeng's, who would want to miss it?

 

'Yah !! Go away !That stupid Sunny was still laughing, you know how Sunny's laugh? It's like being possessed by a ghost. 'HAHAHAHAHA..HIHIHIHIHI..HAHAHAHA' It kept on repeating. Godddddddd it's noisy you know! I want to sleep. I only have 1 more hour to sleep before I need to get ready for the show. I was patient enough at the first place as I was like covering my whole face and body, trying to ignore all that fcking noises, but now, it's getting worse. It's seriously getting worse.

 

'Shut the up! You guys are too loud ! I want to sleep!'

 

'Then just sleep.' Sooyoung said bluntly. 

 

'I am sleeping Choi Sooyoung but then you're screaming like mentally sick and suddenly a laid on my face, how could I sleep?'

 

'Then you're the one who make noises now.' Hyoyeon said. Ohh cmon Hyoyeon, I don't feel like having a fight now but your words are just too unacceptable. 

 

'The are you saying..'

 

'Poor my Sica.. I want to sleep too. Let me sleep here.' Taeyeon suddenly laid her body beside me and covered herself with my favorite blanket.

 

'Yah Kim Taeyeon..' I said. I was just about to clear the things up with Hyoyeon but suddenly, she placed her body beside me.

 

'Sunny, wake me up about an hour more.'

 

'Okay leader..'

 

Just then, I could feel that Taeyeon didn't move her sleeping? That fast!? Wow.. Her back of her head was facing me and I could smell her hair. She's too tired I think. Thinking about how she went out the first thing in the morning for dance practice yesterday and be back at night plus all of us cried last night, yes crying uses lots of energy too. I bet she was with Tiffany for the whole night, having some deeper conversation with each other. It's tiring right.. I then move my body backwards so that there's more space for her. She then nearer her body towards me. 

 

'I'm tired Sica yaa..' I could heard her mumbling. 

 

'Then sleep..' I brushed her hair softly.

 

Slowly, I hugged her from back. If that's the thing that could lessens her tiredness, I'd definitely do it. I like to hug her, it's because I always care about her. She's the leader and she need to do more than us, she need to have the energy more than us. Sometimes, a leader need someone to take care of her too. I hugged her tightly and let she sleeps in my arm. Taengoo yaa, sleep tight.

 

****************

Kim Taeyeon's POV

 

Hmmmm.. Now, she's not angry anymore. I melted the ice. Slowly, our ice princess is melting. Is it only me that has the power? Huhu I think so. I could feel she wrapped her hand around my body. Felt so warm and comfortable to sleep in her arms. I smiled alone. This Sica can be very serious sometimes, only some know how soft her heart is. She can be very serious and don't talk much with people that she barely know, but she can be very sweet and kind with people who are close with her. I closed my eyes, trying to get the best sleep for a while. Now I know how she felt. It's too noisy, wahhh how can she sleep with this kind of situation? It's like world war. My members are truly the noisiest.

 

Author's note : Done! Sorry for the short update.. I'm updating two chapters straight away today anyway~ Thanks and enjoy! And, comment juseyo ^^