CHAPTER 2 - Breakfast with 9, wae Sica?

WHEN TAENGSIC STAY IN ONE ROOM

JESSICA JUNG'S POV

 

The next morning, I could hear the noises which can only be heard in our dorm. It's actually the one and only noise which I couldn't hear it in any other places. It is an indescribable noise. You know when Sooyoung was talking very loudly, I mean very very loudly and asked almost everyone where is her another pair of sock. 'Taeyeon ahh, neaga yangmal eodisseo?' , 'Seohyun ahh.. naega yangmal eodisseo?' 'Sunny ahh.. naega yangmal eodisseo?' It keeps on repeating and surely, it makes you crazy. You know when that so-called American pop singer Tiffany Hwang was doing her world tour in the shower while ROARing to Katy Perry's song off-tunedly.. Sighh. I actually followed her singing to those songs in my heart, she distracted me and I couldn't sleep anymore. It's even worse when you hear Sunny was laughing hardly with Taeyeon. The sounds of pans, plates, spoons or whatever in the kitchen. The sounds of morning news on the tv. The sounds of the girls talking. I don't have any idea why that stupid Hyoyeon never close the door back when she went out from the room. I was too lazy to get up to shut the door. That moment, I covered my face with my pillow. Unfortunately, in just three seconds..

 

'Sica unnie... It's time to wake up..' someone was talking to my ear.

 

I didn't move my body. I don't want to. I am toooo tired to wake up this early.

 

'Palli unnie, it's almost 7.. ' that maknae never knew the meaning of giving up I guess. 

 

'Wae...' I mumbled.

 

'We got final practice for today. Everyone must be there.' the youngest one explained. 

 

'Tell them Jessica is dead. They will understand.'

 

'Unnie...' she said that with her usual tone of 'unnieee'.

 

'Yah Sica ! Please wake up! Or I will drag you to the bathroom.' just then, another entered my room. 

 

She shook my body gently and suddenly, slap my .

 

'Yah Kwon Yuri !! It hurts !! ' I screamed.

 

Just then, I could hear both of them chuckled and what I knew is I am all alone in that room. Good those two fools had gone. I woke up and did my usual morning routine. Brush my teeth, cleansing my face. I went out and walked straightly to the dining room. Everyone was there and it's still noisy as ever. It seems like our breakfast wasn't ready yet. Sighhh.. I saw Taeyeon was giggling and kept on saying 'Maja... Maja!' while everyone's eyes were glued to Sunny who was busy talking at that moment. Yuri and Yoona were laughing when they heard that story together with maknae who was busy setting up the plates and putting some box of cereals on the table. I saw Tiffany was standing in front of the sink while starring madly into Hyoyeon's eyes. It's not that mad actually. I couldn't imagine how can that mushroom be mad. Just then she bursts into laughter when Sooyoung kept on punching her . 

 

I walked nearer the crowd and sat on my chair. A sit between Hyoyeon and Sunny. Sunny is on my right while Hyoyeon is on my left.

 

'Wae? ' I asked Taeyeon who had already taken her sit which is right in front of me.

 

'You are late Sica.. I don't like to repeat thing twice. It's tiring.' Sunny said.

 

I pouted.

 

'It's about my Jess. You no need to know it.'

 

The American brunette replied to me in English.

 

'Really? Luckily I'm late.. '

 

'Come everyone!! Breakfast is ready !! ' Yoona said while she took something out from the microwave. I swear it smells nice!

 

Everybody was sitting in their right place. Maknae took the most left place which is beside Taengoo, while Tiffany place her on Taengoo's right, next to her is Kwon Yul and Sooyoung sat at her place where we assume as 'the daddy's sit' in family dining table. Lastly, Yoong joined us as she put her cooking on the table and quickly sat beside Sunny.

 

'Wow ! It smells nice ! ' Taengoo said as she nearer her face to Yoona's dish.

 

'Tofu stew and rice are the best in the morning ! ' Sooyoung was getting ready with her chopstick. She's always like that, the fastest one among the nine when it comes to food.

 

Everybody was like starving for days. I don't know why they are like immedietely took out each other spoons and trying to take a sip of Yoona's stew eagerly. From what I knew, they actually ate lots of pizzas last night as I saw 5 empty boxes of large size pizza on the dustbin yesterday.

 

'Calm down... ' I said. Hyoyeon laughed as she quickly sat back on her chair. So do Tiffany. Afraid of me huh both Hyoyeon and Tiffany? Hehe

 

'I cook a lot. Enough for everyone.' the prettiest one said.

 

Just then, every girls' bowls were full with rice and all of us started to eat.

 

'Ommo Yoong ! You should be a chef !' Sunny said.

 

'It's so tasty unnie.' 

 

'Yah Pany.. How can you eat with that towel on top of your head?' Hyoyeon asked when she saw Tiffany was like in her hardest time when she was trying to eat the soup while her hand was keeping on fixing the towel.

 

'Just take it off you pabo! ' Taeyeon then pull the towel from her head. Her hair is still wet.

 

I smiled seeing Tiffany's face. She didn't dare to protest, she just let Taeyeon pulled that towel. But what Taeyeon did was right. Tiffany was kinda.. struggling actually.

 

'Sica, are you sure you will be full with that? ' Sooyoung pointed her finger to my bowl. In a blink of an eye, everyone was starring at my bowl. Thats good Choi Sooyoung!!! SO GOOD !!!

 

'Unnie, wae? ' Yoona asked me. 'Is this taste didn't suit you?'

 

'Aneyo.. I don't want to eat too much as I will continue to bed after this.'

 

'Yah Sica! We got our last practice today. Don't you ever dream about your bed.' Yuri said while pointing her spoon to me. She thought I am afraid of her? Nahhhh that Kwon Yul.. Never get mad easily. That is what I like about her. She's a person who rarely gets angry. Always be patient. 

 

'But you know how much I love my bed. More than everything... more than you guys. '

 

'Whatever ! Come eat this ! ' Sunny then put a spoon full of her rice into my bowl and added more tofu.

 

'Yah !!

'Finish all of it ! Sorry girls I have to go. My schedule will be finished at 12 so I'll be late for practice. But I'll be there as soon as possible.' she then chewed her last spoon full of rice and left her sit.

 

'It's okay unnie, take your time.' maknae said innocently. 

 

'Then we'll start the practice without you for this morning. See you at noon.' this time, the leader said.

 

'Neh.. Annyeong.' After that, Sunny dissapeared from our sight. 

 

I starred at my bowl. That shortie would have been dead if I didn't feel so sick this morning. I was too sick to even hit her shoulder when she put her rice into my bowl. Seriously, everything I ate feels bitter. The smell of the stew is hell good ! But when it gets into my mouth, damn I feel like wanna throw up. I chewed it slowly and ate all of it to avoid my members know that I am actually sick. Everyone was busy eating while talking endlessly about some random things. Suddenly, I caught Tiffany was starring at me.

 

She held up her head and asking me without letting out any voice. But I could read her lips and she was saying 'Why??'

 

I shook my head and continue chewing my food. I threw my sight into my bowl. I have to finish this, still have to finish this no matter what. It's Yoona's cooking and I didn't want to make her feel bad.

 

Suddenly, I could feel someone's hand on my forehead. I looked up and it was the warm hand from the person who sat in front of me. She looked at me worriedly.

 

'You're sick Sica ya.. ' she then moved her hand to my cheek. 'Ommo! It's so hot.' she continued talking, just like an ahjumma. Thats why we call her 'Jumma-Taeng'.

 

'Thats why I was feeling there's something wrong with her Taeyeon ahh.. Never know that she is actually sic

Yoona then massaged my back with her strong hand.

 

'Unnie, why you didn't tell us that you're sick? ' Yoona asked.

 

'It's just a fever. I'll get better shortly.' I said.

 

I saw Seohyun quickly stood up and searching for some medicine in the cabinet. 

 

'Unnie.. ' that lovely maknae handed me a glass of water and two tablets of medicines. 

 

Without protesting, I took the medicine from her and swallowed it.

 

'You always sick lately Sica yaa.. I am so worry about you.' Sooyoung said.

 

I smiled to her.

 

'So Sica will be staying at home today, is that okay Tae?' Yuri asked.

 

I saw Taeyeon was starring deeply in my eyes. Her eyebrows was about too linked when its' furrowed.

 

'Yes.. Jessica will be staying at home for today.' the leader decided. 'I will inform manager oppa about this. Just rest for today, neh Sica?'

 

'I am okay. Today's practice is important, I have to be there.' I replied her.

 

'It's okay Jess, you'll be informed if there's any changes. Whats important now is you must have a rest. Tomorrow is our comeback day, it'll be more tougher if you are sick.' Tiffany said.

 

'Yes Sica.. Just stay at home. You've memorized all the steps perfectly. 

 

'Neh unnie.. Gwencana..' Seohyun interfered while squeezing my hand softly.

 

I felt secure when hear all of that. Expecially when I heard Hyoyeon said I've memorized all the steps PERFECTLY. That means uri dancing queen was monitoring every of us while practicing. Slowly, I nodded.

 

'Komapta chinggu ya..' 

 

I let out my warm smile.

 

****************************************

KIM TAEYEON'S POV

 

'Taeyeon ahh! Palli !! ' I heard Hyoyeon was screaming.

 

'Jangkaman!!' I screamed back to her.

 

Quickly, I stirred the hot milk. After it was all ready, I wore my handbag which was on the dining table and brought the hot milk to Jessica's room.

 

I was too worried about her. What Sooyoung said was true. Jessica is always sick lately. Her schedule is always pack and I think she's over exhausted. She often get sick easily. Easy to get cold, leg cramps.. pass out.. Aigoo.. Ottoke..

 

I realized it when she was having breakfast just now. She didn't know that I was starring at her and she was like in pain when swallowing her food. I thought there must be something wrong so I put my hand on her forehead and it's true, she's actually sick as it was so hot.

 

I knocked her door twice and entered her room. I saw a petite body on the bed and it was covered by a super thick bla'Sica ya.. ' I uncovered her blanket as I placed the hot milk on the table.

 

'Neh..' she answered me weakly. 

 

I put my hand on her forehead, it's still the same.

 

'Here I brought you some hot milk. Drink it okay? We will be leaving now.'

 

'Thank you Taengoo ahh..' Jessica wanted to sit but I push her back gently.

 

'No just lie on your bed. If anything bad happen, just give me a call. Neh?'

 

She nodded her head.

 

Just then, other members appeared on the door and entered the room.

 

'If your condition is getting worse, call us okay? Tiffany said to Jessica as she her hair.

 

Jessica nodded slowly.

 

'Her face is so pale.' Sooyoung who was standing behind me said.

 

Yoona took a sit near Jessica's leg.

 

'Unnie, get well quickly..' she said

 

Yes.. She must get well in no time. I hope so. I couldn't bear seeing her lying weakly like that. Didn't have any appetite to eakly like that. Didn't have any appetite to ale face of her, didn't have any energy to talk, even stood up, it's hurting me... Really.... It's hurting me. Sica yaa... Get well soon. :)

 

******************