CHAPTER 1 - Until You Appear at The Door

WHEN TAENGSIC STAY IN ONE ROOM

 

2010

 

Kim Teyeon's POV

 

Back in 2010, where we were so busy with comeback. We were currently preparing for our new song, 'Hoot'. It came with adorable spy concept while we changed our hairstyles, make up plus with amazingly designed stage costumes. The choreography was just perfect as like we're shooting the cupid arrows to the fans heart. As the leader of the nation' s girl group, it's always me again to be the one who was responsible in taking care all of the member. I never felt burden at it. It actually had became part of me to make sure the eight girls that you're always adore, uri Seohyun, Jessica, Sunny, Sooyoung, Tiffany, Yuri, Hyoyeon and Yoona to be always in their right mind, to always act like an idol, to always remember about our company, SM Entertainment regulations. Those eight big names, those eight worldwide stars, those eight famous public figures, need to be watched every single things that they are doing by this Goguma leader, Kim Taeyeon? I've always wondering why did I accept to be the leader from the start. But after all, it's a fate. It's a fate for me to be standing on the stage while introducing myself as the leader of this Asia's most powerful girl group, GIRLS' GENERATIAON. And here I am again, waiting for one of those dorky eight, which was not home yet at this late night. The one whom I worried the most among those eight. It's already past twelve and I could hear Sooyoung was snoring crazily in her room. Everyone had asleep I think. The last one who went into the room was Sunny as she just got home.

 

'Hey Taeyeon, still waiting for Sica?' the shortest girl came out from Seohyun and Hyoyeon's room as she passed by me who was burried in the couch.

 

I nodded my head. 'What are you doing in there?'

 

'I went to get my charger back from Seohyun.'

 

'Not sleeping yet?'

 

'I can't ! You know Hyoyeon was dreaming about I don't know what it is. She was mumbling some words, so I was trying to be playful, I asked her. 'Wae Hyoyeon ahh?' 

 

'Then?' , I drew a smile on my face, wider this time.

 

'Then, she was mumbling again, I heard she said while her eyes are still close tightly, 'You know Sunny ahh.. That is pretty big.'

 

'Mwo?? What is big!!?' 

 

'So I asked her, 'what do you mean by big Hyoyeon ahh?' Then you know what she said??'

 

'What?? What?!!'

 

'Tippany's.... ...' Sunny was imitating Hyoyeon with her eyes close and mumbling about Tiffany's in the middle of the night. 

 

'Mwo!!??' I let out my ahjuma's laugh.

 

'It's crazy isn't it? I can't imagine she's spazzing on Tiffany's for the whole day. I know.. You know... I mean all of us know that hers is kinda big, but..' Sunny couldn't finish her words as she ended up by laughing. 

 

'Everyone knows it. Even that innocent maknae had been caught by me once were starring at Pany's .'

 

'Yah!! You never tell me that! Cheongmal?? You must be kidding.'

 

'I swear!' 

 

'You have so many rivals Taeyeon ahhh... Hahaha.'

 

'Oh come on Hyoyeon is always like that. I bet she will be teasing Tiffany about her luxury y next day.'

 

'Hahahaha. Definitely.. Ohh Godd.. Hyoyeon.. By the way, where is this Jung? It's already past twelve.'

 

'She said her drama filming will end a little bit late tonight. She had texted me about it.'

 

'So she's alright? Good to hear that.'

 

Then, I saw Sunny was yawning. 

 

'Sunny ahh.. Go to sleep. It's already late.'

 

'Neh.. I got schedule tomorrow morning.'

 

But then, a sudden loud snoring sound came out from Sooyoung's and Jessica's room.

 

Sunny widened her eyes. 'Ommo.. What the hell is that? '

 

'It must be Sooyoung.. ' I laughed, imagining how the tallest Shikshin always sleep in my mind, with wide open, pretending to have a pillow below her head but not knowing that the pillow had actually fell from her bed and laying on the floor.

 

'Thats why Jessica is always late, it's hard for her to sleep with Sooyoung's snoring. Okay then, goodnight Taeyeon..

 

'Goodnight Sunny.'

 

Just then, she dissapeared into her room. Talking to Sunny is always fun.

 

I yawned. For the 10th or more times. I put my head and lying on the couch. Where is this blondie? Just then, I fell asleep.

 

******************

JESSICA JUNG'S POV

 

I walked out from the elevator and headed to our home. I took off my boots and left it there. Ohh mygodddd I am too tired and I need my bed like right now! But I am hungry too. I wonder was there any leftover food from their dinner? I unlocked the door and saw a small girl was sleeping soundly in the living room under the yellow dim light. I put those plastic bags from my hand on the table. I told her yesterday, do not wait for me. But she's always ended up sleeping here on the couch. I preferred her soft and cozy bed more than this pink couch. I starred at her face and assuming that she must be tired today. The way she slept, it seems like she's exhausted. Poor my Taeng.. 

 

'Taeyeon ahh.. Taengoo.. ' I shook her shoulder softly.

 

She then opened her eyes. I tugged a smile for her.

 

'Sica yaahh.. You're home..' I saw her was rubbing her eyes and immediately sat down straightly. 

 

'Yes.. Have you eaten? ' I asked her while her hair.

 

She nodded slowly.

 

'I bought your favourite Dunkin Doughnuts. Do you want to eat now? Or if you are too tired to eat, then I'll keep it in the fridge and we can eat it tomorrow.'

 

'Cmon Sica I know you are hungry.. Come, I'll accompany you eat.' that dorky leader grabbed my hand and lead me to the kitchen. I followed her without denying. Yes she's right, I am terribly hungry. 

 

Both of us then sat at the dining table. We were facing each other. I opened the box of Dunkin Doughnuts which I bought for her.

 

'Wahh.. Kyeopta !! ' she said as she saw those colorful and cute doughnuts. I could see all her white teeth as she's smiling widely. I smiled too, seeing her like that. 

 

'Finish all of it.. Arasso? ' I said while pointing my finger to her nose.

 

'Yah slow down your voice. Sooyoung and Yoona might wake up and finish all of this.' she said half-screaming.

 

'Mianhei..'

 

But then, I could hear the sound of someone who was shutting the door and walked to the kitchen.

 

'See! Your voice is too loud. It must be Sooyoung. Aigooo.. my doughnuts..'

 

The footsteps could be heard louder this time and suddenly appeared a girl who was wearing her favourite pink pajama, while her eyes are still half-closed, she walked and entered the kitchen. Her brownish hair was all messy and she just look like someone who just woke up from her own grave.

 

'Ommo!! There's people here! ' that girl who just came said in her usual husky voice.

 

I starred at her, weirdly.. So do Taeyeon. 

 

'Yah ! Kim Taeyeon ! Jessica ! You guys make me feel like I'm gonna have a heart attack and fainted in no time. At least, switch on the brightest light won't you??! '

 

That girl immediately switched on the bright fluorescent white light.

 

'We're about to switch it on Pany ahh..' I replied to her.

 

'I'm scared and shock to death when I saw both of you. Sitting here in the dim light... '

 

'It's actually scarier to see you walk towards us like this. If only I could snap your picture right now and post it on our fan's cafe. Tiffany of Girls Generation's appearance in dorm. Thousands of people might die because they are too shock.'

 

'Yah ! I'm sleeping ! It's normal to be messy.

 

Tiffany then searching for her favourite drink off all time, Redbull in the fridge. After she found it, she drank all of it in one shot. Like seriously? Isn't she too desperate? Typical Hwang Miyoung.

 

'Goddd I am so thirsty..' she said while crumpling the Redbull can with her so-called-strong-hand.

 

' Yah Hwang Miyoung, that was impressive.' Taeyeon said.

 

Tiffany plastered her idiot smile while walked away.

 

I could hear her last words was 'See you guys tomorrow..' before she dissapeared from our sight.

 

'Weird isn't it?'

 

I nodded. Agreed with Taeyeon's statement. 

 

'She must be in her full moon right now.' I said.

 

Taeyeon chuckled while she grabbed her second doughnut. This time, it's banana's flavor. 

 

'Sica, here have some..'

 

I bited a little bit of her doughnut and watched her eat with a smile. It's a satisfaction to see her eating with all her heart. Although after a tired day, I somehow feel so happy at home. Being with this kid leader, makes me forget about my tired body. I will never forget this place. This place always make me feel calm, with the other eight. This place, always makes me being myself. My home. Our home.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

AUTHOR NOTE : I know it's kinda short for the beginning. Anyway thanks for subscribing. Comments are most welcome :)