Effort

Treasure

Chorong’s POV

“I don’t know too. I just like it. I want to get to know you more. That’s what my hearts tell me.”

Seriously, she’s freaking me out. What is wrong with her?

“Yah.. What’s wrong with you?” I asked her. Then she walk to my couch and sit. And I walk, standing infront of her.

“I don’t know unnie, I already told you.” I don’t know if this is right, but ..

“Are you like me?” There, I asked her.

“What!? No! no, no, no. of course not.” She denied it right away I can clearly saw that she was flustered.

“Okay then. So, what are you doing here?” I change the topic to make her chill a bit.

“as I said, I want to get to know you better.” she said. Then I sit next to her.

“Okay, my name is Park to the Cho to the Rong. Park Chorong. I’m 20 years old. My major is Art.” I said.

“unnie, I already know that. You told me that when we first met in the laundry room. Remember?”  Yeah, she’s right.

“so what do you want to know?” I asked.

“What is your favorite food?” she asked. “Chicken feet.” I’m smiling just thinking of chicken feet. I really really like chicken feet.

“Why are you smiling?” eishhh.. she’s just ruined my imagination about chicken feet.

“not your business. Next.” Then she’s thinking.

The next question that she asked was just so to the point.

“do you have a boyfriend?” she has so many guts huh?

“well, you walk over the line Bomi-ssi. It is none of your business.” Why she want to know that?

“I’m sorry, I’m really sorry. So, what’s your favorite color?” she change the topic.

“Pink.” Then she asked many things and it bored me.

“Yah, enough already. I’m boring right now.”

Bomi’s POV

“Okay then, how about we play truth or dare game?” I asked. I hope she want to play. Please please…

“truth or dare? And just the two of us? That’s not fun.” why she rejected my idea? Aha!

“just tell me that you scared to play the game with me.” I provoke her. O ow, she’s getting pissed.

“Girl, you better take that word back to your mouth.” She point her finger to my face as she said it.

“why? Chicken.” I provoke her more. Haha she’s so pissed right now.

“Ok, Let’s play. You’ll regret this Bomi-ssi.” She warned me. Well, she’s a little bit scary right now. I think I’m going too far.

“unnie, don’t call me with –ssi.” I pleaded.

“Wanna play the game or not?” she said.

“Ok, let’s start then. I ask you first. Truth or dare?” I asked.

“have you ever been in any relationship before?” I asked.

“I won’t answer that.” She said.

“Chicken.” Please don’t be angry.

I can see her face angry once again. Then she said…

“No. Now my turn to asked you. Truth or dare?”

”because I’m a brave girl, I will choose Dare.”

Chorong’s POV

Hahahaha, you will regret your choice bomi-ya.

“Leave my room now and don’t ever come back here.”

Her face was so priceless. Her eyes were big as a ping pong ball. open so wide.

“Wha-Wha-what?” she asked. still in shocked.

“I said. ‘Leave my room now and don’t EVER come back here.’.”  I said it again. With more pressure tone in the ‘ever’ word.

“Are you serious unnie?”  she asked. still disbelief.

“am I looking joking right now?” then she back to her normal condition and sit still.

“Not leaving? Chicken?” I provoke her right now. the table has turn now.

“Ok, I’m leaving, but I want to know this first.”

Bomi’s POV

I don’t know why I want to know this so badly but I cant denied it. I desperately want to know this.

“Are you in relationship right now?” I hope I can get the answer that I want.

“Why is this thing is so important to you?” I myself don’t know why is this so important.

“Just answer it unnie.” I demand.

“No. now leave.”  She’s kicking me out right now.

“Ok, I leave. See you tomorrow unnie.” Then I leave the room and go back to my room.

At least I know that she’s single right now and I think, I can winning her heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

New updates guys!

it seems like Bomi has a feeling for Chorong.

what's your thought guys?

leave a comment and please  subscribe. 

Gomawo!!